The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2011, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
chickenwing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyday1 View Post
Hi everyone, i intend to go danok on 29 april and come back on 2may. May i know during this period of time will there be alot of people in danok? to the extent that i have to book in advance for hotel? will there be any price increase for puying?

it will hit the labor day and i have checked malaysia is also having holiday on that day...
The new hotel is called siam thana and it is very comfortable...

Cleanness: 4/5
Staffs Performance: 4/5
Puying Performance: I got 6/10, I don't know yours...

Please write fr after your visit...
Old 11-04-2011, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 14
pooker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypooker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Can i pls ask the Bros If any1 has ever gotten urine test and tested positive before ?
If so wat will happen or wat will i need to do or pay to get off Scott free !!
I just came back from BKK last week and took ganja there so i am afraid its still in my system !! please help ty in advance
Old 11-04-2011, 08:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 14
Playman2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlayman2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlayman2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooker View Post
Can i pls ask the Bros If any1 has ever gotten urine test and tested positive before ?
If so wat will happen or wat will i need to do or pay to get off Scott free !!
I just came back from BKK last week and took ganja there so i am afraid its still in my system !! please help ty in advance
If you are young and tested positive then you have to pay through your nose....lots of $$$..get away Scott free then they won't waste the time to test you in the first place...!

They always target the look "rich" young professionals as they can pay rather then uncles....hahahaha!
Old 11-04-2011, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman2 View Post
If you are young and tested positive then you have to pay through your nose....lots of $$$..get away Scott free then they won't waste the time to test you in the first place...!

They always target the look "rich" young professionals as they can pay rather then uncles....hahahaha!
......uncles like YOU and me........
Old 11-04-2011, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 18
pj_soldier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypj_soldier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Songkran festival falls this week

Are the gals & hotels rates increased during this week?

Any comments much appreciated.

cheers
Old 11-04-2011, 03:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hahaha888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any tai ko can tell how can i get a room for tomolo (12apr)?

called few hotel but fully booked...

thanksss...
Old 11-04-2011, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
OkZai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro there today or tmr or wed ????????
Old 12-04-2011, 07:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
and ME too.....
Old 12-04-2011, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hahaha888 View Post
any tai ko can tell how can i get a room for tomolo (12apr)?

called few hotel but fully booked...

thanksss...
You can go there and try the lower grade hotels such as the older Satit Hotel, High Class, Phui Phing Hotel, Oscar Palace or rent a room along the shop houses near Oliver Hotel.
Old 12-04-2011, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
klangking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
phone number

can u pm me nam from loas phone number?
tq
Old 12-04-2011, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
HappyFirst deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi there all the Cheong gors!

Can anyone here tell me how much is my budget for this trip? The detail of the trip is below:

1) My friends and I plan to hit down Danok on Saturday's evening, right after we work and come back on next day afternoon.

2) We plan to buy Chivas and stuffs from the duty free shops and bring into Pattaya or Yes. So how much we have to pay to the club for one bottle of Chivas or so on ? And does the payment includes ice and coke as well? Are we allowed to bring in our own drinks without ordering beer or anything else from the club?

3) This round I just wanna bring my friend go and watch the environment there. So what is the best way of "shunning" off those coyotes from our table?

4) The day when we hit is not a "peak" day and I don't believe that it will be any increase of price.

Please advice and thanks !!!
Old 13-04-2011, 09:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 14
Playman2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlayman2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlayman2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
NO lah...only you...I am a "young" uncle....hahahaha!
Old 13-04-2011, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyFirst View Post
2) We plan to buy Chivas and stuffs from the duty free shops and bring into Pattaya or Yes. So how much we have to pay to the club for one bottle of Chivas or so on ? And does the payment includes ice and coke as well? Are we allowed to bring in our own drinks without ordering beer or anything else from the club?

3) This round I just wanna bring my friend go and watch the environment there. So what is the best way of "shunning" off those coyotes from our table?
Large bottle of Chivas in Duty Free is just below RM100. I know Black Label is RM107. But Chivas is slightly cheaper than Black Label.

Don't know if can bring duty free Chivas into Pattaya or Yes. Ask someone else to make sure. You may bring in your alcohol but there will be a cover charge ,may be RM50 per bottle ( guessing only ).

You pay for the ice, and mixer such as water, soda, cola. And will be expensive.

Act dump and be deaf to shun off the coyotes. Or be un gentleman......be very extremely hamsup ( coyote want tips, tequila, flowers.....must show bare cipek for all to see and you to slurp, lick, tickle with your tongue for 5 minutes ! ), or must drink a full glass of Chivas ( no mixer inside ) before getting anything ( sure the coyote would die, die with cipek shivering and Chivas leaking from it, nose aslo slowly bleeds Chivas and not blood ! ). Or stay on the second floor. And use your damn imagination to shun off the coyotes, lah !!!!!!.
Old 13-04-2011, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Large bottle of Chivas in Duty Free is just below RM100. I know Black Label is RM107. But Chivas is slightly cheaper than Black Label.

Don't know if can bring duty free Chivas into Pattaya or Yes. Ask someone else to make sure. You may bring in your alcohol but there will be a cover charge ,may be RM50 per bottle ( guessing only ).

You pay for the ice, and mixer such as water, soda, cola. And will be expensive.

Act dump and be deaf to shun off the coyotes. Or be un gentleman......be very extremely hamsup ( coyote want tips, tequila, flowers.....must show bare cipek for all to see and you to slurp, lick, tickle with your tongue for 5 minutes ! ), or must drink a full glass of Chivas ( no mixer inside ) before getting anything ( sure the coyote would die, die with cipek shivering and Chivas leaking from it, nose aslo slowly bleeds Chivas and not blood ! ). Or stay on the second floor. And use your damn imagination to shun off the coyotes, lah !!!!!!.
Bro, you good good mood.....
Old 13-04-2011, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5517 / Power: 17
jayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond reputejayboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyFirst View Post
Hi there all the Cheong gors!

Can anyone here tell me how much is my budget for this trip? The detail of the trip is below:

1) My friends and I plan to hit down Danok on Saturday's evening, right after we work and come back on next day afternoon.

4) The day when we hit is not a "peak" day and I don't believe that it will be any increase of price.

Please advice and thanks !!!
Bro if you just go for one nite, sure will be vry tired also. why dont plan for a weekend better.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1