The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2013, 03:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 14
hawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Dannok

Quote:
Originally Posted by icy_boi View Post
any bros here know

1) cheapest way to danok? bus?
2) or recommended way to danok? plane? as bus too long and tiring?

couldnt find any info around. much help appreciated , thanks!
If u are sporean, fastest way is to take a plane to Hatyai (flight journey 1 hour 15mins). At Hatyai airport, book a transport (saloon car or so call airport taxi) at the airport reception counter (about 800 or 1.2K baht [cant remember the price]) to Danok which takes about 1 hour or so.

U can also either stay one night at Hatyai (320 baht for airport taxi) and later book a transport to Danok which will be cheaper (about 400-600 baht depend on ur negotiation skills from those local tour agency) than u took from airport). But if u catch a passenger van, 80 baht will do the job (have to wait till the van is full of passenger (about 12 ppl).
Old 08-08-2013, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
premier88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Check out the following breaking news on Danok.

http://www.guangming.com.my/node/175814?tid=3

Rumours or real? Use your own judgemnt. Cheong safely.
Old 09-08-2013, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 12
panda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by premier88 View Post
Check out the following breaking news on Danok.

http://www.guangming.com.my/node/175814?tid=3

Rumours or real? Use your own judgemnt. Cheong safely.
hi there sbf bros,say

will some kind souls , please give a short translation - say what it is all about . thanks a lot
Old 12-08-2013, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 13
Bielsa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda2rocks View Post
hi there sbf bros,say

will some kind souls , please give a short translation - say what it is all about . thanks a lot
Some guy writing about his personal experience and how he ended up with AIDS.
Old 12-08-2013, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 14
pooker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypooker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Dandok Lastest update

The short story is a lady came to work in Danok and got AIDS from a malaysian customer, so now she wants to exact revenge by giving it back to fellow malaysians by spreading to as many as possible. So guys watch out.
Old 12-08-2013, 04:36 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooker View Post
The short story is a lady came to work in Danok and got AIDS from a malaysian customer, so now she wants to exact revenge by giving it back to fellow malaysians by spreading to as many as possible. So guys watch out.
It's a sabotage case.
Old 12-08-2013, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 14
pooker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypooker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
It's a sabotage case.
I do hope it is just a scare but all bros just be smart and wear condom no matter how good of GFE or how drunk or u still think wearing condom= no feeling !!!.
ALWAYS wear a freaking condom, these girls are not your gf and they do this for a living, so think and use ur big head instead of ur little one.

Danok is a nice place but as always things are getting out of hand in terms of prices and Flower places are just not worth going anymore even if u have money to throw. The girls all rotate every 2 weeks, BKK-Danok-KL-BKK etc etc to keep things spicy and exciting. I have recently managed to pull a girl from HBkk(went there 2 times each time buying her around 500 worth of flowers and drinks but spaced out throughout the night, then the 3rd time she agreed to meet me in Hatyai and we spend 3 D 2 N together, very minimal shopping, just eat good food around Hatyai and shes back in BKK for now and i will be visiting her next week. She now works at Exotica and yes she is freaking smoking hot(those that have been to HBKK lately would have seen her-has a thai exotic mix chinese asian face, relatively fair with an awesome body with shoulder length hair.
Old 12-08-2013, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
premier88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Also hope the WL in WeChat and her vengeful msg bluffing but better be safe than sorry. Not worth risking your health and life for quick sextifaction.
Cheong happily together with ur big head.
Old 15-08-2013, 06:18 PM
Samster

Bradz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

me and my friend are going to danok this 29-30 August, this time would want to take gals for LT with us.

how is the rate in danok now?
i was thinking my budget would be from tb1500 till tb2000 only for LT. any place seniors would recommend?

and i read this thread, some said that bringing a gal to clubs and bars will 'protect' from harassment/ overspending. true or not?

cheers and happy cheonging
Old 16-08-2013, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 22
baby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradz View Post
me and my friend are going to danok this 29-30 August, this time would want to take gals for LT with us.

how is the rate in danok now?
i was thinking my budget would be from tb1500 till tb2000 only for LT. any place seniors would recommend?

and i read this thread, some said that bringing a gal to clubs and bars will 'protect' from harassment/ overspending. true or not?

cheers and happy cheonging
Err bro I dont mean to b rude but the price u mention 1500 baht to 2000 baht u only able to get like ST (short time) While the price range for long time 2500 bath to 3500 baht. Unless u got a lobang tht u can get so cheap for long time.

Next is bringing gals to pub will reduce the harassment from others but waiter will try to play game with u n hope u drink up n order more so it depends on how much u order on beer.
Old 16-08-2013, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Worse is your girl has friends at the pub/disco. Will ask you to buy ladies drink for then to show support
Old 16-08-2013, 05:43 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Dannok KFC Farm

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby View Post
Err bro I dont mean to b rude but the price u mention 1500 baht to 2000 baht u only able to get like ST (short time) While the price range for long time 2500 bath to 3500 baht. Unless u got a lobang tht u can get so cheap for long time.
THB1500 for LT is like 5 years ago.

Yes correct to get decent quality these days have to pay THB2500-3500 for LT.
Old 16-08-2013, 06:45 PM
Samster

Bradz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby View Post

Next is bringing gals to pub will reduce the harassment from others but waiter will try to play game with u n hope u drink up n order more so it depends on how much u order on beer.
ill try not to get drunk and buy lots of flower rings too myr 150 for ST just like cheonging in penang!! why the price up so much now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
Worse is your girl has friends at the pub/disco. Will ask you to buy ladies drink for then to show support
seriously? can we try to avoid paying for them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
THB1500 for LT is like 5 years ago.

Yes correct to get decent quality these days have to pay THB2500-3500 for LT.
*sigh guess all my study from the internet forum bout danok are all to waste because outdated edi.

seniors,
how about massage? the 2 hour massage service still consider MYR27 or tb 270 current rate?
Old 16-08-2013, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 22
baby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradz View Post
ill try not to get drunk and buy lots of flower rings too myr 150 for ST just like cheonging in penang!! why the price up so much now? Well everything increase when food & gals all in demand

seriously? (yup very seriously not joking )can we try to avoid paying for them?If u have gals with u they seldom come over to chat with u & u dont need to to b so tense just relax & u dont want to give tips they will keep on asking heh

*sigh guess all my study from the internet forum bout danok are all to waste because outdated edi. I think u should read about to the latest report

seniors,
how about massage? the 2 hour massage service still consider MYR27 or tb 270 current rate?As for tht its now 50 riggit i think
Hope this able to answer wht u looking for
Old 17-08-2013, 02:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Frankly speaking, when I first touched feet on Danok soil, everything was affordable and I did enjoy evert minute of my visit then in 2004.

The second, third and fourth visits saw Danok fast developing into a shark colony.

Compare:

2004:
Puyings were nearly 100% Thai. Charges for presentable ones were THB 1500 to THB 1800. I got mine for THB 1300. OKT were friendly. No Paragon, no waht not entertainment centers, not even places for buying clothes. No elephants going around collecting donations. Puyings were well behaved, no wasting your money unnecessarily, kept you company throughout the night.

2010: (My last trip)
Puyings were mostly Myanmarese who pretended to be Thais. Charhes went up to THB 3000. OKT very lansi and demanded tips (MYR 20) Puyings had attitude problems. Demanded to go to Paragon and expensive dinneers at beer gardens. When she was there, phoned all other unbooked puyings from the same farm to enjoy dinner on my expense. Called beer for everybody including waiters and waitresses (actually those waiters did not drink , just kept those unopened bottles). Demanded me to buy her dresses and top up her phone. Every night there would be someone in the bar or karaoke having birthdays and asked me to buy 10 bottles of beer foe her. Elephants were used to collect donations....Went missing after the first bonk and dinner, came back drunk at 5 am and took bath and went off after demanding tips from me.

After that trip, I swore that I would never set foot on Danok again. Don't blame me, that was a very very very bad experience in Danok.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1