The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 02-11-2009, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sy1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New JB erotical massage Joint @ Taman Setia Indah

2day full booked?
or i can direct going?
Old 02-11-2009, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
rompingread deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: New JB erotical massage Joint @ Taman Setia Indah

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemePark Mssg View Post
Hi bro Kankaro, Naturegreen, PGYK, wheregotghost and JBman2006, thx for ur excellent FR and we will maintain our standard always as promised. Kindly check up with our counter for membership application. I believe within thise few days it will be available liao.

I am sorry to those non-Chinese bro as our big boss told us to do so and it's the instruction fm police authority and religion authority.
Planning to bring my fren a malay from singapore, is it ok ?
Old 02-11-2009, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
becks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi Bro,dont get crazy with the comment...As for tips issue, I really agree with ur point. Tips is not a must to our massagers. I heard fm some customers tat some of our massagers r asking for tips after the session. If u feel her service is good & worth it then u can tip her on ur wish. So if any bros here encountered our massager "forcing" u to give tips,just ignore her and when u make payment, pls revert this to our cashier, we will gv her a good lesson. For my own point of view, I dont like ppl asking me for tips. I will tip them if I feel their service is good and worth it.
Pls pm me address, phone no. !!! me and my friend feel sian going Blueware already.....looking for new experince...
Old 02-11-2009, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
nike1to6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

some idiots so lazy to even read the threads pm here pm there after so long.... read lah !!!! start from page 1 !!! wasting my time here oIo
Old 02-11-2009, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
ThemePark Mssg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: New JB erotical massage Joint @ Taman Setia Indah

Quote:
Originally Posted by becks View Post
Pls pm me address, phone no. !!! me and my friend feel sian going Blueware already.....looking for new experince...
Hi bro, kindly check ur pm inbox as I already pm u. U r welcome to pm me...Dont bother those idiot who try to make trouble here.
Old 02-11-2009, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rompingread View Post
Planning to bring my fren a malay from singapore, is it ok ?
Hi there, I am sorry to tell u tat we r not able to entertain non-chinese customers. Thanks for ur kind understanding.
Old 03-11-2009, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 23
BigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Last week went to look for bing bing after seeing good recommendations from bros in sammyboy and wishct.

Here is the FR:

Face : 7.5
Body : 7 (boobs big but fake)
Massage : 5
BBBJ: 8 (Good suction)
FJ : 8 (Tight, lots of juice)
RTF : No
Damage : RM173 + RM30 tips

As the session begin she asked me if i like BJ or BBBJ. I said BBBJ then she said must give her tips. I dun mind giving tips for good service but if the girl say must give tips for BBBJ then it's some kind of extortion. As I see the management is customer service oriented in both sammyboy and wishct, hope they will look into this. I would love to return to this place to try others like Qiqi or Yoyo but if this is the general attitude of the PRC, I'll definitely think twice.
Old 03-11-2009, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoss View Post
Last week went to look for bing bing after seeing good recommendations from bros in sammyboy and wishct.

As the session begin she asked me if i like BJ or BBBJ. I said BBBJ then she said must give her tips. I dun mind giving tips for good service but if the girl say must give tips for BBBJ then it's some kind of extortion.
Wa bro, you'll get Bing Bing into trouble........... Anyway she never ask me for any tips at all. Maybe times are bad.
Old 03-11-2009, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 17
eric_tan76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyeric_tan76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Hi Eric, thx for ur good point of view and we hope u will always be sextified during ur session @ ThemePark Massage. Hv u tried out our new massager-Xin Yue with super 36D boobs? Regarding the membership application, it needs 1 or 2 more weeks to be implemented. Do look our on our webby for latest update. Cheers!
actually i try to look into yr website. but too bad, i cant read in chinese..hahaha
Old 03-11-2009, 04:47 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: New JB erotical massage Joint @ Taman Setia Indah

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric_tan76 View Post
actually i try to look into yr website. but too bad, i cant read in chinese..hahaha
Hi Eric, don't worry, I will update in SBF once the membership application kick start.
Old 04-11-2009, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
zero1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hotty..
Im not the owner. BUt Im staying in Setia Indah.. Ok if you think that here is not SAFE for SG then dont bother to come to JB. I also dont want SG people come here pretend like a rich bustard!!!
Old 04-11-2009, 01:38 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
kingkong81 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero1 View Post
Hotty..
Im not the owner. BUt Im staying in Setia Indah.. Ok if you think that here is not SAFE for SG then dont bother to come to JB. I also dont want SG people come here pretend like a rich bustard!!!
To Bro Zero1 - cool down bro... our main purpose to came to this forum is to share lobang to all cheongster , no matter u r malaysian or singaporean , as long as we r " player " , then we r family too....

To bro HOTTY - myself stay in setia indah also, actually this is a safe place as neighbourhood petrol will pass by the shop every 10 min and if the boss background no " POWER " , i don think they dare to open F shop also .... who dare to knock in to this kind of shop without knowing their background ... according to my understanding , this shop is very safe in "white & black " .

To others Bro - i visited this places for more them 7 time since day 1 , i never face the problem of " tips requesting issues " at all ... this have to depend on urself ... tips them unless u r sextified .
Old 04-11-2009, 08:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
limrayson is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkong81 View Post
To Bro Zero1 - cool down bro... our main purpose to came to this forum is to share lobang to all cheongster , no matter u r malaysian or singaporean , as long as we r " player " , then we r family too....
I agree , there's no need to turn this into a sg vs mal thing . as much good or bad points as both sides have , we can't live without our neighbours . its just like turning a conversation about people into a boy vs girl challenge , end up nobody gain , both side go to bed angry . lidat , how to have sex ?
Old 04-11-2009, 06:07 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
goodguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Some arse hole zap me but no balls to leave his nick! He said why i am jealous some Sg tips the chics! Than those msian bros who work in Sg also must pay more at this place! But arsehole! Sg bros only come to JB to act like kaya but back in Sg they kedekut like hell. My pinoy fren who work in Sg say only the orang putih give tips not the local Sg guys. Come buy one lady drink want to raba raba wholenite! She damn piss off with local Sg so she nver serve them when she sees local come in the pub! She will go to the ladies to pee! heh heh heh....
Old 04-11-2009, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 16
kankaro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

for those new bros who is unsure of this place ...

please go to the below listed link ...

ºÍ·þÃÃÃà - С½ã˵Ö÷ÌâµÄ¹Ë¿Í¶¼ºÜ¡°´óÌõ¡±¡£¡£¹þ¹þ - ÐÂɽÌÖÂÛÇø JB Field Reports - 18½ûÌÖÂÛÇø Adult Discussions - WishCT Ô¸Íû³ÇÊÐ - Powered by Discuz!

all the information is there ... unless u cant read chinese then perhaps the boss can translate an english version ...

www.ilovethemepark.com
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1