The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2016, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by evo9570 View Post
rm100, worst services
like this more likey...

btw, why our whale no surface de?
Old 18-09-2016, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mixchinesedude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow...so that is the annie u all been talking about.... haha ... ive seen her since last year ... this year i try her once. her service is quite good actually. ofcourse she serves sop service ... she is still young, ofcourse she has to protect her body from any std, come on. of course no bbbj or all that . i would say her service is not bad, u have to know how to talk to her properly. probably the best looking syt of prc in ace right now ... she gave cbj and also catbath, followed by fj. plz dont complain about her service , look how beautiful she is , working in a filthy place like ace, give her a break lo .... her value if she works back in her homeland probably 5 times higher bros... so plz support her la . shes quite good.
Old 19-09-2016, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
annie

This Annie is coded by our group as "ant" (semut) and she had a mixed records amongst us as "good" and " not good" all depends on your luck or chemistry. She is not listed in pom's preference list. Pom have never tried her Apparently she can speak good English and Cantonese.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 19-09-2016, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Litter swallowen
This "little swallow" (xiao yen zi)'s body is like a bamboo stick and very small size body stature. She now operates from SOS and no more working in ACE
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 20-09-2016, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 19
Futaba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=evo9570;15092119]annie

Yes that's Annie aka "ANT"...
Old 21-09-2016, 03:38 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1451 / Power: 0
(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of

Tonight I went to check with the guardians there but Annie has just went back liao wor... Just missed... Hiazzz
Old 21-09-2016, 09:52 PM
Samster

lufinia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can someone tell me how to join pudu ace wechat group
Old 22-09-2016, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 13
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixchinesedude View Post
wow...so that is the annie u all been talking about.... haha ... ive seen her since last year ... this year i try her once. her service is quite good actually. ofcourse she serves sop service ... she is still young, ofcourse she has to protect her body from any std, come on. of course no bbbj or all that . i would say her service is not bad, u have to know how to talk to her properly. probably the best looking syt of prc in ace right now ... she gave cbj and also catbath, followed by fj. plz dont complain about her service , look how beautiful she is , working in a filthy place like ace, give her a break lo .... her value if she works back in her homeland probably 5 times higher bros... so plz support her la . shes quite good.
Annie is hit and miss. Some get good service. Some say she flips.

I tried her a while back (and the FR is probably some many pages back).

Got BBBJ and the service was decent and didn't rush. Managed to hold a conversation in Cantonese and was quite friendly.

She was far from pretty when she first got to ace. Didn't know how to dress properly and didn't put on makeup. Looks exactly like a china village girl fresh off the boat. hahaha
Old 22-09-2016, 06:50 PM
Samster

thaithai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
small snow

This small snow is now cari makan in Singapore
Old 22-09-2016, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mixchinesedude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro pomrakthai, giv her a try .. hehe .. since ur a prc fan like me wow bro papercutz, not bad eh u got bbbj from this syt .... hahaha ... if can bbbj, sure have a posssibility to be able to get dfk too ...need pay higher lo.. haha .. damn, weird she gave me cbj... anyways dosent matter, not really a fan of bbbj . yeah bro she dresses well though, she lingers mostly with the apeks in the dark area, she dosent seem keen to do banglas, cheapest is 80 no less than that i guess...there is another syt prc there, taller than this annie, ups ALOT of banglas, finishes in like 5 minutes n shes back down to find her prey. she got killer legs though, slightly meaty, young syt prc. A frien of hers which i know says no good, so bros dont take the other taller syt prc there. theres only two syt prc there if im not mistaken, the rest r old face. been a while i havent visited ace, any happenings eh, do update us all sifus here. didnt come to ace in a looongg time .. there is this quite plump prc i use to take , service is good, acommodative n cheap. give her a try, sorry no ctc taken, she usually stands in the prc line area, plumpest there la, easy to spot. usually wears purple. paid RM60 few times, listens to what u wanna do to her, take ur time. to those bbw lovers out there, can try big size prc, like those japanese av haha. been hunting for the good prcs in ace since last time, lazy to find anymore, the awesome ones all left already, am lazy wanna find anymore. now viets taken over... but am not a fan .. so yeah
Old 23-09-2016, 01:15 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaithai View Post
This small snow is now cari makan in Singapore
Where in Singapore? How is her service?
Old 23-09-2016, 06:00 PM
Samster

thaithai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brothel in Geylang.
Old 24-09-2016, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 14
t4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thx senior Bros for all the info. Here's my small contribution.

Had just done a 2hr massage at health land pudu and thought it's a short stroll away - boy it's not... I went one huge round fortunately I have local data for maps so I knew I was in the right place...

Went past wismah indah but those old birds cmi... (yes I was going the long way round)... Eventually found the ace signed building which looks deserted from the outside with only 1 Sim card shop open.

Went in sat down to observe - stock slightly better than brickfields in its glory days... Reject many who try to grab me... 100plus rm4 per can crazy...

Ended up with a viet Thanh Anh she said her name was... Did the convoluted stair lift stair combo to the unit... Not bad service..

Played the don't have change game - silly me did not bring exact... Ended up paying 90.

I was in the jeans and red white stripe Polo if senior Bros were there around 5.30pm

Took an Uber back to hotel... Would return now I know where and brickfields is closed (so sad - usually stay sentral)
Old 24-09-2016, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Jia lart oh! MIB raided SOS a few days ago, according to a regular gurl of mine! Amitofu! I hope they don't go raid ACE next! Amitofu! Since Porm informed me his good friend back in ACe from Hubei, I hope things go smoothly when I next go to bonk her.
Old 26-09-2016, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My prediction was right! WTF! Today made appointment wiwth wildboar for 12 noon. Lucky, I reached there late becoz of bad jam. The Ace place was deserted! Called wildboar, she said MIB checking, cannot come up!! WTF! Ate duck rice downstairs, still cannot go up. Went to SOS to look-see-see. ONly MILF.

Quite late already, wildboar called, MIB gone away. When I returned to ace, the parkign men said he MIB at the food court having drinks, but operasi over liao. Went to wildboar room. "HOw you get my ctc?" she asked. "Pomrakthai" I reply. "He's my good friend." She fiddled with her hp, then showed the screen to me. "This one?" It's a photo of Pormraktahai! Wearing specs and XXX". I almost burst out laughing! Never expect to be shown a photo of this gentleman! Thanks, Prom!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1