The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 27-02-2016, 05:14 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of
Re: Danok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunRiseMoonFall View Post
Is there any girl that can get for let say, half day?
If want to take half day..... better to do ST.
Most farms allow for ST at their premises or nearby rooms.
Test drive first then can take as LT if satisfied with the WL.
Old 28-02-2016, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
vincenttcfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,

after reading from oct 15 to 28/02/16, I still have some Q, maybe Bro can share info.

1)hotel - any recommendation & the cost.
2)Show Club - which to go? Hello Bangkok or M Club . How about the cost?

I know some info on:

1)massage - visit mutiara 1,2,3 & Shalala
2)farm - girl cost rm300 to 500 (Rose & Marina Inn)
3)tiger shaw - Winner & fortune
Old 29-02-2016, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
rockafella04 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be going to Hatyai this coming Mar - Apr, any bros wanna meet up in Danok since its so near. I am actually going there for business but would not mind meeting up in Danok after my stuff.

Btw how to get to Danok from Hatyai?

Thanks in advance

Justdifferent
Luohan11
Vin2324
Totally
Superdrill
Flowbow

Dancing Queens & Kings!

BoinKing
EatPrayLove
Justdifferent
Gizbabe
Xiayu
Cutemush

Emo Queens

EatPrayLove aka EPL
PPGirl
Flowbow

Pretty Boys of SBF

Justdifferent
Totalbiscuit
Dreamofme
Old 29-02-2016, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincenttcfun View Post
Hi Bro,

after reading from oct 15 to 28/02/16, I still have some Q, maybe Bro can share info.

1)hotel - any recommendation & the cost.
2)Show Club - which to go? Hello Bangkok or M Club . How about the cost?

I know some info on:

1)massage - visit mutiara 1,2,3 & Shalala
2)farm - girl cost rm300 to 500 (Rose & Marina Inn)
3)tiger shaw - Winner & fortune
tiger shaw ??? What is that ???.

There are no tiger shows in Danok. Only naked or half naked dancing ( depending on possibility of Thai police raids ) by puyings. And these are usually in the lower tier puds and during the shows.

Winners:
Whereby some puyings would go naked later in the night.
Fortune:
Whereby some ladies would pull their panties down to show you the bushes and some are naked on the top.
Spider:
Some bare all, some wear bikinis and what's not to cover their strategic parts on stage.
Scorpion:
Depends. Sometimes can see everything, sometimes cannot as in Spider.

Clubs:
No naked dancing. Only wear bikini / swim wear shows.
Old 29-02-2016, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 18
vkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of light

anyone knows of lobang for good threesome in Danok? Was told that the Thai gals are reluctant to give threesome sex.
Old 29-02-2016, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
annonymous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[QUOTE=vkoolboi;14276120]anyone knows of lobang for good threesome in Danok? Was told that the Thai gals are reluctant
Which one you mean 2 females 1 male or 2 males 1 female?
Old 29-02-2016, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
tiger shaw ??? What is that ???.

Winners:
Whereby some puyings would go naked later in the night.
Fortune:
Whereby some ladies would pull their panties down to show you the bushes and some are naked on the top.
Spider:
Some bare all, some wear bikinis and what's not to cover their strategic parts on stage.
Scorpion:
Depends. Sometimes can see everything, sometimes cannot as in Spider.
should be tiger show. means naked dancing.
Among 4, how is yr ranking?

Any hotel to recommend?
Old 29-02-2016, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:

Any hotel to recommend?
Tiger show or thai girl show is fucking show.. Also call ping pong show.. Whereby she use her cb to open bottle cap, shoot dart at balloon, put a goldfish inside her cb...
Old 01-03-2016, 10:53 AM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Tiger show or thai girl show is fucking show.. Also call ping pong show.. Whereby she use her cb to open bottle cap, shoot dart at balloon, put a goldfish inside her cb...
Quote:

Any hotel to recommend?
Ahhhhh !. Tiger show, that was what you wanted !!!.

Let me recollect my old memories.

Puyings put and opened / cracked chicken eggs in their vaginas. The egg white and yolk flowed inside a glass. That was in Deja Vu.

Ladies blew trumpet from their vaginas, shot blown up ballons ( held by customers ) from their vaginas, put and pulled out a string of razors from the front hole between their legs, etc. That was in Raw Hide.

Costs to me : a Singha beer.

Me put real banana into her vagina,can twisted and turned but the banana broken into 2 pieces. I held one part, the other part was inside her. Can c her slowly pushed it out and she ate it. Put rubber hose, dildo, can put my 3 fingers and finger f**ked the puyings, etc. That was in Windmill.

Costs to me : a real not diluted tequila.

Can used a whip to trashed a lady. Her bare buttocks were red after the trashing.That was S&M. That was in Devil's Den.

Costs to me : several Chang beers plus 1000 Thai baht.

Sex shows whereby men F**ked ladies are in the upstairs bars in Patpong, in Pattaya, but me, very clever old man, never went upstairs to c as these are ripped off joints. Save a lot of my money. Why pay and watch people F**king ( real or otherwise ) ???. Are you a looker ???.

But in Danok, no such crazy things with customers participation. All puds in any Thai towns and cities have different concept of their own.

And no tiger shows in Danok.

Oh, you meant naked dancing in the lower end puds in Danok !!!. These are just shows and you cannot named them TIGER shows.

Of the 4 puds, none are my favourite. That is because i usually go to all four puds. Hard to choose which one is better.

FYI,

Spider got real spiders ( dinos ) and are very hard core in getting your money. Girl stay with you is at least RM50, girl take off clothes with you while you are drinking is another tip that you need to pay. You press tits, you have to pay. Serve staff are all very clever in getting your tips. Once i gave them, RM2, they said not enough. Pissed, i took the RM 2 back and gave them a lollipop plus a few satangs. Lollipop, she gave it back, my Spider puying took it and sucked on it. Then, later i took her lollipop and sucked it ( plus her saliva ) and gave it back to her. She happily continued to sucked it.

Scorpion serve staff are not that hard cored. But the mamasan in selling flowers can be a real pain. Last time, the flower lady was a katoey. Again you need to tip the puying that was naked on stage to come and sit with you. The service men are eager to sell RM 3 chewing gum. I usually buy a few packs from 7-11 at less than RM 1 per pack. When they come to sell the gum to me, koy thod khap, phom mai aw ( excuse me, i don't want ), i have chewing gum, show them my chewing gum, open a pack and chew on a stick and hence no need to buy from you.

Winners and Fortune: you go and see and write a FR.

Hotels: I usually stay in either Hollywood or PP Inn or hotel. Nearby to Hello Bangkok and the 4 lower tier puds plus near to Mutiara 1 to 3 and Shalala and near my favourite eating restaurant.

Last edited by Yokosi; 01-03-2016 at 11:13 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 01-03-2016, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
GTTTT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As Bro Yokosi said, Danok no tiger show. If you really want to see, in Hatyai there is. You can buy ticket from any tour agency there. Used to be 400baht long ago.
Danok agogos are so near each other. So just walk in the door and look see, not happy go next door lah.
Old 01-03-2016, 06:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
Curiouskrap is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Anyone know if reach danok early morning like 7am any hotel allow check in? Still in consideration whether the ship or Hollywood palace hotel. I prefer have bathtub one and clean. Any recommendation?

And sorry if I ask a stupid question. If I'm already in danok how do I go to the duty free zone? Need to chop passport to exit to Malaysian border ?
Old 01-03-2016, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiouskrap View Post
Anyone know if reach danok early morning like 7am any hotel allow check in? Still in consideration whether the ship or Hollywood palace hotel. I prefer have bathtub one and clean. Any recommendation?

And sorry if I ask a stupid question. If I'm already in danok how do I go to the duty free zone? Need to chop passport to exit to Malaysian border ?
Curious Crap,

So u are in Danok but chicken shit to go to the duty free zone to buy alcohol or ciggies.

FYI, the Malaysia border is on the one side, the Thai border is also on the other side and in between the two sides is the duty free zone.

In Danok, take your passport and go to the duty free zone. There is no need to chop it. If you are Malaysian and coming in from Malaysia, you can go to the duty free zone by flashing your identity card to the Malaysian immigration at the booth or police if they ask you but you cannot cross the border into LOS ( unless you do it illegally ).

There is no need to go BACK or EXIT on the Malaysian border.

Your passport may be needed as Thai police or immigration may make some spot checks.
Old 01-03-2016, 11:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
Curiouskrap is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Curious Crap,

So u are in Danok but chicken shit to go to the duty free zone to buy alcohol or ciggies.

FYI, the Malaysia border is on the one side, the Thai border is also on the other side and in between the two sides is the duty free zone.

In Danok, take your passport and go to the duty free zone. There is no need to chop it. If you are Malaysian and coming in from Malaysia, you can go to the duty free zone by flashing your identity card to the Malaysian immigration at the booth or police if they ask you but you cannot cross the border into LOS ( unless you do it illegally ).

There is no need to go BACK or EXIT on the Malaysian border.

Your passport may be needed as Thai police or immigration may make some spot checks.
Hehe. Nvr been the duty free shop. Just wondering. Will try out soon. Thank you very much sifu Yokosi.

Btw any hotel recommendation? So far read thru one of the member paying RM105 for the ship hotel.
Old 02-03-2016, 07:11 AM
Samster

Smile Re: Danok Lastest update

Quote:
Ahhhhh !. Of the 4 puds, none are my favourite. That is because i usually go to all four puds. Hard to choose which one is better.

FYI,

Spider got real spiders ( dinos ) and are very hard core in getting your money. Girl stay with you is at least RM50, girl take off clothes with you while you are drinking is another tip that you need to pay. You press tits, you have to pay. Serve staff are all very clever in getting your tips. Once i gave them, RM2, they said not enough. Pissed, i took the RM 2 back and gave them a lollipop plus a few satangs. Lollipop, she gave it back, my Spider puying took it and sucked on it. Then, later i took her lollipop and sucked it ( plus her saliva ) and gave it back to her. She happily continued to sucked it.

Scorpion serve staff are not that hard cored. But the mamasan in selling flowers can be a real pain. Last time, the flower lady was a katoey. Again you need to tip the puying that was naked on stage to come and sit with you. The service men are eager to sell RM 3 chewing gum. I usually buy a few packs from 7-11 at less than RM 1 per pack. When they come to sell the gum to me, koy thod khap, phom mai aw ( excuse me, i don't want ), i have chewing gum, show them my chewing gum, open a pack and chew on a stick and hence no need to buy from you.

Winners and Fortune: you go and see and write a FR.

Hotels: I usually stay in either Hollywood or PP Inn or hotel. Nearby to Hello Bangkok and the 4 lower tier puds plus near to Mutiara 1 to 3 and Shalala and near my favourite eating restaurant.
Thanks Bro for useful info on puds & hotels.
Old 02-03-2016, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiouskrap View Post
Hehe. Nvr been the duty free shop. Just wondering. Will try out soon. Thank you very much sifu Yokosi.

Btw any hotel recommendation? So far read thru one of the member paying RM105 for the ship hotel.
Quote:
Thanks Bro for useful info on puds & hotels.
Curious Crap,
Cheaper hotels i stayed in : Hollywood, PP Inn, Oscar hotel ( less than RM 80 per room ). More expensive hotel i ZZZZzzzzz in : KPK, Tiara, The Ship but The Ship as well as Tiara Hotel have cheaper rooms ( such as no bath tubs )but are limited and sold out very fast.

Please write FR.

vincenttcfun,

Please be very careful in the puds. And reject any tit bits that the puds gave to you. The tit bits, beer and maybe ice in a bucket will cost u money even though you only order beer. Always, i reject the tit bits and bucket of ice. Then later, i order ice inside a small glass. That's free.

Order water, Coke, mixers, food ......very expensive in the puds........last time Coca Cola was RM10 per bottle. Heineken ( big bottle ) was RM 14 per bottle and buy 4 and got 1 bottle free promotion.

Please write FR.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1