The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-08-2011, 09:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tieng Viet lovers club

Votive objects burnt during month of dead
================================================== =====
In Vietnam and several other Asian Buddhist nations, votive objects are burnt ceremonially during certain festivals to “send” them to dead ancestors in the afterworld.

They could be cars, horses, houses and villas, clothes, sandals, hats, banknotes, dragon boats, and even state-of-the-art iphones.

There is a new entrant to the list this year -- a housemaid.

The offering of votive objects possibly originated from a belief that dead can support their descendants in this world and help them become wealthy.

“This year my husband and I have earned substantially from our business and so will offer a better ceremony to our ancestors,” a woman buying votive objects at a shop on Hang Ma Street in Hanoi said.

“Last year we offered an SH motorbike and a house; so it will be a villa and a car this year to make them happy.

“We have bough a full set including home gadgets like air conditioners, a washing machine, clothes, sandals, and banknotes, and an osin [housemaid] for VND15 million (US$732).”

Two times a year people make the offerings -- during the seventh lunar month, and a week before Tet (the Lunar New Year).

Rich families, however, organize festivals and offerings through the seventh month which is believed to be the month of the dead.

During the month, people also go to pagodas to pray for the health of parents and grandparents who are alive and the salvation of the souls of dead people.

Votive objects are also offered during funerals, death anniversaries, and some special offering ceremonies.

Costly products

With demand for these products being big, making them is a traditional craft in many villages around Vietnam, some doing it for hundreds of years. Most families in such villages earn their living from making paper votive objects.

One craft village in Duyen Truong Hamlet in Hanoi’s Thuong Tin District sees a steady stream of cars and buses coming to place orders and pick up products for delivery.

In many houses, the lights remain on well into the night as men prepare bamboos sticks to create frames of horses or villas or cars, while women and children paste color paper on and make decorations.

Their prices depend on size and lifelike appearance but this year they have generally gone up by 30 percent from last year.

Fashion clothes are sold for VND50,000 – 200,000 ($2.5 – 10) depending on the model. A Honda SH motorbike is VND150,000 and a multi-storey villa VND150,000 – 350,000. A Mercedes is VND3 million.

This year a dummy is included in ceremonial votive offerings.

A normal ceremony often costs a family hundreds of thousands of dong but could rise up to VND20 million

In Hanoi, shops selling paper votive and other offerings are mainly located on Luong Van Can, Hang Bong, Hang Dao, and Hang Ma Streets, but vendors are also mushrooming in alleys to serve customers at their door.
As long as Vietnamese believe that the world of the dead is similar to the land of the living, the villages making paper votive objects do not have to fear for their future.

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 26-08-2011, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Votive objects burnt during month of dead
================================================== =====
In Vietnam and several other Asian Buddhist nations, votive objects are burnt ceremonially during certain festivals to “send” them to dead ancestors in the afterworld.
No wonder you are so quiet yesterday with no news posting, jc/gl site survey posting, whatsapp, sms, etc...

now then i know that you went to the "other side" to gather this piece of news
Old 26-08-2011, 11:43 AM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
No wonder you are so quiet yesterday with no news posting, jc/gl site survey posting, whatsapp, sms, etc...
Yesterd I did post news on outing on whatsapp. U didnt participate

We 9 pax visited 1 new place... Everyone got a NEW teacher... My Co Giao is a 19yo HCMC gal... She is new to singapore but she is experienced in hcmc liao. She has taught many students of different age group before, but she told me I am one of the brightest student she had in singapore After hearing this, I thought of wanting to learn Advance leve from her, but she wanted to charge me a High price, so I back off.

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 26-08-2011, 11:47 AM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i was not invited probably you guys know i only got interest in a co giao in a school only
Old 26-08-2011, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
i was not invited
Dun deny... i saw your name in the chatroom, added by Fatty. Those that see ur tel number new, still asked who is it xxxxx88. Maybe u see us no up. U didnt comment at all Now there is another chat started, I also saw u there.... They ask us to vote for HH tmr. I skip.
Once a while we need to change a new environment so that it can change our mood and have a new/fresh idea to inspire us. I also look for SYT co giao hoping she can motivate me to continue learning...

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 26-08-2011, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dun deny... i saw your name in the chatroom, added by Fatty. Those that see ur tel number new, still asked who is it xxxxx88. Maybe u see us no up. U didnt comment at all Now there is another chat started, I also saw u there.... They ask us to vote for HH tmr. I skip.
Once a while we need to change a new environment so that it can change our mood and have a new/fresh idea to inspire us. I also look for SYT co giao hoping she can motivate me to continue learning...
bo leh
today also bo leh
but i recieved sms from our fat shorty friend for tomorrow HH at the school i very eager to go to. i also skip...
Old 26-08-2011, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 17
ilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

We 9 pax visited 1 new place... Everyone got a NEW teacher... My Co Giao is a 19yo HCMC gal... She is new to singapore but she is experienced in hcmc liao. She has taught many students of different age group before, but she told me I am one of the brightest student she had in singapore After hearing this, I thought of wanting to learn Advance leve from her, but she wanted to charge me a High price, so I back off.
where's the new place u go?

- Close your eyes and walk with your heart -
Old 26-08-2011, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 17
ilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovedoggie View Post
where's the new place u go?
opss... just saw ur pm glad to hear that

- Close your eyes and walk with your heart -
Old 27-08-2011, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 16
lovesprout is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovesprout is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A VB asked me whether I can give her birthday present or not. I asked what she wants, and this is her reply:

"E mun co mot soi giay chuyen tai e moi ban vi co viec can dc k a"

What does she want actually?? I don't understand.
Old 27-08-2011, 04:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fighter88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just got this message from my gal. '' day la so dien nguoi ban toi biet noi tieng trung quoc anh dien thoai ban toi noi chuyen ngay di''
...have it converted and sounds like '' the number belongs to her friend who can speak chinese''

Need help in translating above pls.. thx..
Old 27-08-2011, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fighter88 View Post
just got this message from my gal. '' day la so dien nguoi ban toi biet noi tieng trung quoc anh dien thoai ban toi noi chuyen ngay di''
...have it converted and sounds like '' the number belongs to her friend who can speak chinese''

Need help in translating above pls.. thx..
yes you are correct. the second portion "anh dien thoai ban toi noi chuyen ngay di'' is to ask you call to speak to her friend
Old 27-08-2011, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
CaptainCharisma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

need help.

"Con ne.tj con an xog dt cho nha."
Old 27-08-2011, 06:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fighter88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
yes you are correct. the second portion "anh dien thoai ban toi noi chuyen ngay di'' is to ask you call to speak to her friend
Thanx KangTuo
Old 27-08-2011, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesprout View Post
A VB asked me whether I can give her birthday present or not. I asked what she wants, and this is her reply:

"E mun co mot soi giay chuyen tai e moi ban vi co viec can dc k a"

What does she want actually?? I don't understand.
guessing:

giấy chuyển = transfer paper
can it be she want you to buy back some paper transaction she just sold?
i.e. mortgage the house, bike for cash, now want it back?
Old 27-08-2011, 10:24 PM
Samster

today recieve a sms from a vb

vb: ox oi, chieu nay co di karaoke kg? mua do dum bx
kt: mua cai j? hnay ox kg di cho lam e choi
vb: mua thuoc ngua thai loai 28 vien uong 1 thang
vb: e uong thuoc do de kg bi ket den do
kt: o sing ban thuoc kg giong vn. kg phai o dau va thuoc j cung mua dc.
vb: e biet ma cho nen e moi nho a mua dum e. neu ko khi ve vn e ko co tien do ox oi.
kt. e kg co uong thuoc cung kiem dc tien ve vn ma. chi la kg kiem dc nhieu thoi.
kt: bg a di kiem dum e. hoi ng ta co ban kg. dan ong di mua thuoc nay mac co lam.
vb: hjhj
kt: mai mot e co wa day lam e pahi nho dam thuoc theo

awhile later...
kt: ng ta kg ban thuoc. o sing muon mua thuoc phai di kham bac si
vb: e lam xong, a dan e di kham bac si nua

i did ever ask pharmacy before. These pills to stop mensatration need to be prescribed by doctor. any bro know any pharmacy selling it? (reply thru pm if you know)

of course this vb "big aunty" is coming to visit her soon but want to delay it so that she can go hotel with customer to earn more money.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1