The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-07-2014, 12:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 22
surfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of lightsurfer888 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Transportation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc7176 View Post
thank you many many for the advice.

Can any other bros advise me on the ferry timing buffer??

After I arrived at shekou from hkia, I can buy my return trip ticket in advance right?? so if my flight back is 2030 hrs, I juz buy the 1830 ferry.

As mention only 8 pts and above for exchange... the rest who hav up me thx u but priority will goes to 8 pts n above. will lower the pts criteria in due time.

juz up jason.8987
(01/07)

Uplist
thehulk
throne
bikini_lover
klbt
jayboy
DreamMaster1985
sgpiggybank
hyperdude
Need at least 2.5 hrs in advance now. So 2030 flight needs at least 1800 ferry but as there is no 1800 ferry, u will need to book the 1730 ferry.
Old 04-07-2014, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfer888 View Post
Need at least 2.5 hrs in advance now. So 2030 flight needs at least 1800 ferry but as there is no 1800 ferry, u will need to book the 1730 ferry.
Check out this website. U can get all info there.

http://www.cksp.com.hk/eng/skypier/timetable/main.html
Old 04-07-2014, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post

But take note that there's a min time limit for travel by ferry.

That time I went thru ZH, they told me need 4 hrs buffer.

So before u buy, better to check. Most hotel in china do provide selling of ferry tickets. But at a charge of around 20rmb per ticket.
Old 04-07-2014, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc7176 View Post
[Can any other bros advise me on the ferry timing buffer??

After I arrived at shekou from hkia, I can buy my return trip ticket in advance right?? so if my flight back is 2030 hrs, I juz buy the 1830 ferry.
I would suggest that you NOT pre-buy your return ticket and leave it up to when you do leave.

Transport in China is not the most reliable and there are always things like the weather, computer break-downs etc to screw things up; thus you're better off leaving the timing and method of transport to the time when you need to travel - no big deal to do so.

The plane departure ain't gonna wait for you and you need to have plan A, B etc and not be limited to the ticket you've pre-purchased to make it.

Just a suggestion

SEAJ
Old 05-07-2014, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Stalk3rx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Guys any good massage joint or FL in Nanshan area? TIA
Old 05-07-2014, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5740 / Power: 23
dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfer888
Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
I would suggest that you NOT pre-buy your return ticket and leave it up to when you do leave.

Transport in China is not the most reliable and there are always things like the weather, computer break-downs etc to screw things up; thus you're better off leaving the timing and method of transport to the time when you need to travel - no big deal to do so.

The plane departure ain't gonna wait for you and you need to have plan A, B etc and not be limited to the ticket you've pre-purchased to make it.

Just a suggestion

SEAJ
okie noted. thank you all for the information.

As mention only 8 pts and above for exchange... the rest who hav up me thx u but priority will goes to 8 pts n above. will lower the pts criteria in due time.

juz up throne
(04/07)

Uplist
bikini_lover
klbt
jayboy
DreamMaster1985
sgpiggybank
hyperdude
SiaoGao

Proud Member of SBF Tiko Club

dc's Wellness Spa

Retired from cheonging... Up in mountain!!
Old 06-07-2014, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Joedavidson5001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=davesome;11199114]
Quote:
Originally Posted by studsg View Post
Thanks bro for your advice.

I've decided to stay around the LuoHu area as it seems there are more action there.
I was in SZ twice this year as my regular CP working girls move there to take up some beauty class , after the crack down in CP。

She told me her mummy moved to a KTV in long hua area which is an hour MTR from luo  hu area. Ichecked with one of the agent in SBF aka japantvb and that is the same KTV he suggested but I have not had a chance to go as I was stucked with my girl.

Or if you can get him or maybe any other agent to arrange a girl (they will probably let you choose from picture)to your area..Somehow i have better faith on them not so much on the quality but you will be safer.

I turned on my wechat in luohu area and do a search I will received 2-3 message and all of them are people asking if you need girls.
These are the so call outcall service be very careful, keep your money safer and lock the door..2 years when i got one from such source, she want me to pay her 3000RMB and claim that her boss is waiting downstair and would not leave and is coming up to my room..I panic , take all my money from the safe drag my luggage , push her from the door and rush out from the room. luckily there were two chamber maid resting in a room nearby, they ask me what happen, I pointed to the girl saying she was extorting mon ey from me after the service..They are kind enough  to help call the security, help me to change to a  new room and I practically locked myself up for t he whole night...

I believe not all are the same but you never know  what is going to happen. Play safe
Old 06-07-2014, 11:19 AM
Samster

Joedavidson5001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=davesome;11199114]
Quote:
Originally Posted by studsg View Post
Thanks bro for your advice.

I've decided to stay around the LuoHu area as it seems there are more action there.
I was in SZ twice this year as my regular CP working girls move there to take up some beauty class , after the crack down in CP。

She told me her mummy moved to a KTV in long hua area which is an hour MTR from luo  hu area. Ichecked with one of the agent in SBF aka japantvb and that is the same KTV he suggested but I have not had a chance to go as I was stucked with my girl.

Or if you can get him or maybe any other agent to arrange a girl (they will probably let you choose from picture)to your area..Somehow i have better faith on them not so much on the quality but you will be safer.

I turned on my wechat in luohu area and do a search I will received 2-3 message and all of them are people asking if you need girls.
These are the so call outcall service be very careful, keep your money safer and lock the door..2 years when i got one from such source, she want me to pay her 3000RMB and claim that her boss is waiting downstair and would not leave and is coming up to my room..I panic , take all my money from the safe drag my luggage , push her from the door and rush out from the room. luckily there were two chamber maid resting in a room nearby, they ask me what happen, I pointed to the girl saying she was extorting mon ey from me after the service..They are kind enough  to help call the security, help me to change to a  new room and I practically locked myself up for t he whole night...

I believe not all are the same but you never know  what is going to happen. Play safe
It happened to me 1 year ago also...I turned on my wechat and got linked up with a syt on photo. Negotiated the price from 1200 LT to 900 LT. Came to my hotel and was a different girl...small head thinking so can also...but after the first session, she claimed she wanted to go off so I paid her 600 instead. She then claimed that is 5000 as the 600 is only for the middle person (wechat) for the arrangement. I refused to pay her and she then called a guy over the phone to threaten me that they will come out to my room...as being on a business trip not wanting to blow this matter up worrying that it will get to my office...I just paid her 3500 and fxxx her off...this is indeed an expensive lesson and now do not wechat any girls anymore....
Old 06-07-2014, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Don't ever try wechat gals in SZ.
The pictures are not the real person.
The one you are communicating with is the OKT.

If you stay in those small hotels....things might get nasty because you let the other party knows where you are staying.

小则失财,大则丢命。

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 06-07-2014, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
csm68 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The wechat girl are not real people. I tried many times and the chances of getting a good quality girl is very low. You need to tip the girl if you don't like (at least rmb50). I would recommend to look for girl in KTV instead.

CP SN will not opening for the time being. Some go underground and girls are limited. It is not so enjoy and you are putting yourself at risk. Don't ever try unless you know the OKT very well. Some legs massage and spa have resume the business but the oil message is still not allow unless you are VIP customer. Extra is definitely "NO" as the owner will not risk their license for it.
Old 07-07-2014, 04:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 13
tchad88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertchad88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
But take note that there's a min time limit for travel by ferry.

That time I went thru ZH, they told me need 4 hrs buffer.

So before u buy, better to check. Most hotel in china do provide selling of ferry tickets. But at a charge of around 20rmb per ticket.
It's actually 3hr 50min. When they saw you, they added 10 extra min. Coz u will weigh down the ferry lols. Right, Tuko Jabs?
Old 07-07-2014, 05:32 PM
Samster (M)

unitedfulltimer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

I'll be going to SZ soon. This thread is loaded with so much infos, thanks!

Just wonder has anyone heard of the 10 yuan brothels which house woman from fram land? I am the investigative kind of person so since i am there just want to see for myself. Google only return the story but not where they are loacted..

So if you know where to find them let me know and I will bring back a "report"

Thanks , FR of the the regular girls after I come back.

Cheers!
Old 07-07-2014, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unitedfulltimer View Post
Hi,

I'll be going to SZ soon. This thread is loaded with so much infos, thanks!

Just wonder has anyone heard of the 10 yuan brothels which house woman from fram land? I am the investigative kind of person so since i am there just want to see for myself. Google only return the story but not where they are loacted..

So if you know where to find them let me know and I will bring back a "report"

Thanks , FR of the the regular girls after I come back.

Cheers!
10 yuan ... TEN Yuan brothels??
Seriously? How old are the stories you Googled?

China and especially metropolises like Shenzhen are now quite expensive and 10 yuan these days will not get you a decent meal, never mind a girl anywhere in China IMHO!!

Yes, I've read about the RMB 100 (but certainly not 10!) girls on the wild border areas in the place previously known as the Golden Triangle (which were the main opium producing areas) but even those are quickly being dismantled and prices rapidly escalating.

Maybe if you share with us some of the Googled information you managed to get, perhaps some of us could shed a bit of light.

Interesting!

SEAJ
Old 07-07-2014, 06:13 PM
Samster (M)

unitedfulltimer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
10 yuan ... TEN Yuan brothels??
Seriously? How old are the stories you Googled?

China and especially metropolises like Shenzhen are now quite expensive and 10 yuan these days will not get you a decent meal, never mind a girl anywhere in China IMHO!!

Yes, I've read about the RMB 100 (but certainly not 10!) girls on the wild border areas in the place previously known as the Golden Triangle (which were the main opium producing areas) but even those are quickly being dismantled and prices rapidly escalating.

Maybe if you share with us some of the Googled information you managed to get, perhaps some of us could shed a bit of light.

Interesting!

SEAJ
Hi bro,

haha relax, I not looking for it for purpose of bonking. As mentioned I want to see for myself. I think it was reported on some news portal but I can't remember which one.

Anyway I am palnning to stay at Century Plaza Hotel. I heard the famous hooker's alley is just across the road, anyone can confirm?

HK TV produced a video on this.

Old 08-07-2014, 10:22 AM
Samster

nightson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros!

need some help... will be in shenzhen for 1 day tomorrow. thinking of just staying in Baoan area... any happening there can recommend??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1