The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2012, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 12
jonsnow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking My former housemate

This happened just very recently, during my trip to the USA, Oct 2012.

History
Years back, when I was just starting my professional career, I used to stay in a one-bedroom condominium with my "housemates" (2 guy friends, and 2 lady friends). We were in a tight budget, so, the ladies shared the room, while the men slept at the living area. We were plainly platonic friends, nothing more, nothing less. I didn't mind the ladies go around our unit with just their towels on about to take a shower, or sometimes with shirt but no bras, etc. They would sometimes lean over the table what would expose their nipples, and or walk around with with very short shorts, almost panty-like. We had this set-up for almost 6 years.

Eventually, one of the ladies left for the US, as her family lives there. I, on the other hand, moved out cause I moved to another company and had to look for a place near the office.

Fast forward
Two months ago, the company i work for sent me to the US for a business trip. Lucky that I was, the city where I visited was just an hour drive where my former housemate lives (the lady housemate). Before i left for the US, I contacted her about the trip, and she said she would visit me and take me and tour me around the area.

So, two weeks after I arrived in the US, she said she'd visit me after office hours. And yes, she did came. Man, for a petite girl, standing at around 5', she was stunning. She looked so hot. I hugged her when I saw her, told her I was so glad to see her -- we haven't seen each other for 2 years now. We had dinner, talked a lot, updates of our lives and all. We bought some beer and went back to my hotel. We could only finish half of the bottles we bought, as she still have to drive back to her place. After a few bottles, she drove back. It was a fun evening.

Then weekend came, I had a trip to San Francisco, alone. I just wanted to see the Golden Gate Bridge. You know this curiosity, just seeing stuff in movies, and always wanted to see the real thing? Yes! That was me... 9 hours to San Francisco, just for the bridge! Hehe... I didn't really know the place, so I walked all day. Afraid that taking a taxi would cost me a lot. All day, I was wishing my lady friend was there with me, she could have accompanied me and all. But sadly, there was just me alone. The following day, on my way back to the hotel, another 9 hour bus, I texted her. Told her I've been thinking about her all through out the trip. How I'd wish she was there with me. Of course, she replied thinking I was making fun of her, and that convinced me that I was just feeling lonely, and that when I go back home, I'd be just fine. So we texted all day, till I reached my hotel.

And then weekday came, I was in the office, she SMSed me and said she'd visit me again, since the following week, I'll be leaving and go back home. She did came, picked me up at the office and drove to a near-by resto. We chatted, asked how my trip was to San Francisco, if I enjoyed it a lot, etc. Then we went back to the hotel. This time, she said she'd stay overnight. So I prepared the couch, it's where I was sleeping for the night, and she'd be sleeping on my bed. But before that, we watched TV and talked a lot. Asked why I kept thinking about her and all. We were in the couch all this time. Then I leaned over her shoulders. She responded and helped my head to have a comfortable position on her shoulders. Then we talked more. Then she said to lie down and sleep, as she was not yet done watching TV. So, I did lie down on the couch, but she lied down, too. This time, we were like in a spooning position. I already had a hard on. My hands barely touching her boobs. I knew all this time she was not wearing any bra (she changed when we arrived at the hotel). Then she said we moved to the bed, that it's ok if we share the bed, it was a king size bed anyway. And so we did. There I was, lying beside her on the bed, having a hard on. Then she moved closed to me. She said she felt cold. Then I put my arms around her. She didnt mind at all. All this time she was watching the TV.

Then I tried to caress her, touch her nipples over her shirt, trying to gaze out how she'd respond. She didn't moved to stop me. Then she asked me what I was doing. I told her nothing then I smiled. She smiled back at me. Then I continued... moved my hand going down until the bottom of her shirt. Then I put my hand underneath her shirt and slowly moved up... feeling her soft skin. Then eventually my hand reached her nipple. I could sense a soft moan. She closed her eyes with a slight smile. Then I rub her nipples gently for a couple of minutes. Then I slowly moved my hand going down til her panties. Shoved my hand underneath her panties and wow, she didn't resist. I felt she was newly shaved underneath. Then continue going down until I felt her wet pussy. Man, she was already very wet. She slightly parted her legs, as if my hand was welcome to touch her. She smiled with her eyes closed. I felt her clit, rubbed it slightly, then to her love hole. I didn't put my fingers inside her, as to give a thrill and to keep her on wanting more. So I just played with her clit all this time. Then she opened her eyes, she turned her head towards me and asked, "do you want to make love with me?" I was surprised by the question but what the hell, I was so horny, I just said "yes". In a second or two, she removed her shirt, asked me to get on top of her, parted her legs wider to accommodate me, then guided my head to her nipples. I was licking and sucking her nipples like a little boy, excited and eager to play his new toy. haha... Then we kissed, like true lovers. It was so intimate. Then I slowly went down on her. Kissing every inch of her body, til her navel. Then slowly removed her panties. She tried to hold me, said she doesn't want me to go down all the way on her. So I stayed on her pubic area. Caress and liked it, hoping that would made he relax and loosen up a bit. I could sense she enjoyed the feeling. Then I slowly moved down a bit, very slowly that she hardly noticed I was already licking and sucking her clit. I could hear her breathing heavily, and felt she was so wet. Still moving very slow, eventually reached her love hole. I licked it like there's no tomorrow. When she noticed I was already down there, she tried to pull me up, but I didn't give in. She kept saying "NO", yet i continued to lick and suck her down there. I could hear her saying "NO" and at the same time release a soft moan... until she just stopped and all I could hear is her moan.

to be continued...
Old 10-11-2012, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 990 / Power: 18
deffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to beholddeffboy is a splendid one to behold
Re: My former housemate

Yeah! 1st in the line
Old 10-11-2012, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 16
uzumakiidii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story.
Old 10-11-2012, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sahin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

3rd to support .
Old 10-11-2012, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

I'm in the queue liao..
Old 10-11-2012, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 12
Djandi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Q here q here!!!
Old 10-11-2012, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
Camel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCamel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping for more
Old 10-11-2012, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18771 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

sounds good, pls continuee....
Old 10-11-2012, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 21
Gerald Tan is one of the Best!Gerald Tan is one of the Best!Gerald Tan is one of the Best!Gerald Tan is one of the Best!

Oh wow, good one TS... since this is the latest real story, still fresh from oven, pls dun stop..a great story of the year ending is coming! well done.
Old 11-11-2012, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hooray popcorn time.....
Old 11-11-2012, 02:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sukcbsong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Set up camp.
Old 11-11-2012, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Got picture to share?
Old 11-11-2012, 08:41 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
erictan1981 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for more
Old 11-11-2012, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2248 / Power: 17
luvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond repute

waiting for update with coffee n bak kwa
Old 11-11-2012, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
Eager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to behold

camping for more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1