The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2006, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 21
watchman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Action in Ipoh mali!

Ok. Here is another lobang found with 18-26yrs local chinese girls working in the KTV. The place is called Oriental City KTV near Ipoh Gdn. Was there few nights ago n will say enjoy myself. Nice n sweet girls. Do not know the damage as this outing was sponsor. If u r in town, look for this place. 2nd floor. Top floors are GQ (snooker centers) while as down floor is a bank. Make reservation 1st jus 2 be safe. Now to another spot where I heard minahs r plenty n veriiiii outgoing. Will keep u all posted.
Old 26-11-2006, 10:40 PM
Samster

Ok. Here is another lobang found with 18-26yrs local chinese girls working in the KTV. The place is called Oriental City KTV near Ipoh Gdn. Was there few nights ago n will say enjoy myself. Nice n sweet girls. Do not know the damage as this outing was sponsor. If u r in town, look for this place. 2nd floor. Top floors are GQ (snooker centers) while as down floor is a bank. Make reservation 1st jus 2 be safe. Now to another spot where I heard minahs r plenty n veriiiii outgoing. Will keep u all posted.
Old 28-11-2006, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchman View Post
Ok. Here is another lobang found with 18-26yrs local chinese girls working in the KTV. Now to another spot where I heard minahs r plenty n veriiiii outgoing. Will keep u all posted.
Nice contibutions. Give you 4 points so that you will be encouraged to post more about the new spot. I always like minahs.
Old 29-11-2006, 02:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968 View Post
Nice contibutions. Give you 4 points so that you will be encouraged to post more about the new spot. I always like minahs.
Ipoh been gettin a bad rep so jus tot giving our bros here a heads up on wat's happening. Thks all the same. As for minahs, Colliseum have them but the overhead cost there is a killer n need to book in advance. Lookin at other 'alternatives'.
Old 29-11-2006, 05:41 PM
Samster

Okay here is the lowdown of my SPA tours.

1) Robin SPA- Rm168 + 45mins massage. Ladies r 30 n abv. Locals n nice. Massage- look for no.9. Good kneading. Ask for room no.15 or 16. Look for Cpt.David. Ops hours- 12-12mid
2) Ipoh Classic SPA- Rm168 + massage n spa usage. Girls r young but so-so. Oso not many compare to Robin. Ask for Omar. Ops hours- 12-12mid
3) Kowloon SPA (Ritz Kowloon Hotel)- RM140 with spa usage. Ladies r 30 abv n not a lot. Ask for Peter who can arrange for "outsider" if no choices.
4) Bougainvilla SPA- RM130++. Great SPA but no 'lady service'. Only for pure enthusiasts. Look for Sheila at reception.(Nice..)

Now me found out that some freelancers(PRC) workin around the town. Went n see-see n found a gem. Petite n pretty like Jolin(taiwan singer). But this pimp service only regulars. Sorry. Damage RM150 per shot.

That is all for now. Mayb tomolo drop by to Hillcity & Regal Lodge.

P.S: Lookin for overnights. Talk to David outside of the premise. Hope this helps.
Old 03-12-2006, 04:01 AM
Samster

Mission: Reconnaissance report on Coliseum KTV
Date: 1 Dec 06
ETA: 21.00

From a classified and reliable source a month ago, witnesses describe the regular use of 'minahs'-- used to seduce 'prisoners' by a top-secret task force devoted to capturing "high-value targets" in Ipoh. As the field commander, a strikeforce comprise of 5 strong virile men were sent in. Objective: To verify the info and if possible, secure minahs for further interrogation.
At 21.00 sharp, final briefing at the lobby. Not many 'hostile' around. Shown to the room by the reception. Were intro to Mummy called X. Move to a bigger n better room with X guiding the way. After ordering drinks, X came back with a least 15 minahs, all young n skimpy dress. From the intial contact, can see my men were edgy as our targets are highly trained. The killer smilez, innocent lookz, the catwalks....
Secure my 1st target. 5'7, 36-30-31, Penang girl. Codename Elly, she been working for 'the company' abt 1 year. Been around the KL scene since 19 yrs. After a few songs and beers, Elly began 'her work'.Employing techniques of 'dirty dancing', lap sitting and the deadly ' Viper bite' (a nibble kiss on the ear lobes before the bite on the lips). Admit almost crumble but still able to think straight. Saw my men were twisting, laughing and holding to their targets with their mouth, never lettin go.
This went on till 02.00 with me able to secure Elly contact no. and promise to meet up again. My men were too tired to be responsive and after a well deserve supper at Robin Hotel head back to our quarters. Attch is the breakdown of the mission expanse.
5 bucket Beers + room= Rm750
Girls= Rm850
Tips= Rm150

P.S: Any future mission to Coliseum, it's advisable to take liquer as it is much cheaper than beers.
Old 06-02-2007, 02:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ipohmali deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HI guys,

Some new infor, heard that there are some sabahan girls fishing customers at around 9pm till somewhere midnight, they tend to fish around the corner of the traffic light besides lucky hotel. passed by that place last night around 11pm and saw around 3-4 very sexy SYT, sad i was with HM, so pretend dunno only, will surely check out the place soon.

rgds
Ipohmali.
Old 08-02-2007, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 19
DRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipohmali View Post
HI guys,

Some new infor, heard that there are some sabahan girls fishing customers at around 9pm till somewhere midnight, .
fren, any updates yet...btw, any plans/outing for cumming CNY nex week al ipoh bros?

Old 09-02-2007, 06:53 PM
Samster

Darkwalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchman View Post
Okay here is the lowdown of my SPA tours.
Now me found out that some freelancers(PRC) workin around the town. Went n see-see n found a gem. Petite n pretty like Jolin(taiwan singer). But this pimp service only regulars. Sorry. Damage RM150 per shot.

That is all for now. Mayb tomolo drop by to Hillcity & Regal Lodge.

P.S: Lookin for overnights. Talk to David outside of the premise. Hope this helps.
May I have the contact of the freelance (PRC)?
Old 09-02-2007, 10:02 PM
pondyservice

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

i am new to ipoh...

can any one tell....where can i get call gals to take out....i dont want to make fun in the call gals hse...i want some one to give company, but not in their place....

is there any oppurtunity...if so pls pm me
Old 11-02-2007, 10:59 AM
Samster

kbx7574 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went to ipoh last tuesday..
stays at casuarina...arrived around 9pm.....around 10.30 just wondering around at the gfloor....try to survey the HC there.....situated underground
get a clean massage....the girl said there's no XXX stuff there but if want to, just call here and she will arrange..not tried yet but anybody want her phone no just PM me...
Old 12-02-2007, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwalker View Post
May I have the contact of the freelance (PRC)?
Would luv to give u but the no. is not valid anymore. Guess gone back home. Mayb some bros here dun mind sharing their lobang for u.
Old 12-02-2007, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 18
jjmyarea deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

TO ALL bro samster of Ipoh, Perak,

May you all have abundance in everything in the years ahead. Abundance health, abundance wealth and of course abundance "lobang".

So in the CNY happy lo sang or lo hai, or to have "chicken" or "abalone" (whatever)!!! Like in cantonese... can eat dun waste. And for entertainment, I think it would be difficult to play mahjong on the body of any SYT but I think Strip Mahjong would be fun tho!

Happy CNY!
Old 13-02-2007, 03:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjmyarea View Post
TO ALL bro samster of Ipoh, Perak,

May you all have abundance in everything in the years ahead. Abundance health, abundance wealth and of course abundance "lobang".

So in the CNY happy lo sang or lo hai, or to have "chicken" or "abalone" (whatever)!!! Like in cantonese... can eat dun waste. And for entertainment, I think it would be difficult to play mahjong on the body of any SYT but I think Strip Mahjong would be fun tho!

Happy CNY!
I second that!
Old 16-02-2007, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
mantask is Cool - loads of Potential

will be around ipoh town in cny ... any nice intro on the latest 'safe' journey for the bird to land ???? dont shy shy and start sharing ur exquisite info

happy chinese new year to all ! may ur didi get to meet more piggy hehe

edit : piggy i did not meant chu hai .. lol maybe some cute cute pinkish one loooo :P

Last edited by mantask; 16-02-2007 at 08:18 PM. Reason: piggy is not chu hai lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1