The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 18-05-2017, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
raygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by notanexpert View Post
Thanks for the FR bro. Is she towards the sensual side (for example willing to do teasing instead of pain, does skin-to-skin contact)?
I think so but please check with her to confirm. I started off many years back with something like that but I don't know if she still provide sensual tease thou. Check with her, she is a nice person to talk to.
Old 18-05-2017, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Thanks for the gesture, it means that you have upped me before....
It is a smart move that Mistress Ziva team up with a more experience Domme, she will surely gained more knowledge on session handling from a more seasoned Domme. I think they are just teaming up, as with her other friends like Amanda and Ivy. They even do triple Domme if your pocket is deep.

I don't think Mistress Ziva will offer discounted session (although I wished), just to " progress to a more advance stage " ..anyway, good luck trying ... haha
Hahahaha.... Not asking for discounted rate but just let her know that I be there for her if she needs a guinea pig for testing. Of cos must pay market rate 😁
Old 18-05-2017, 04:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by raygoat View Post
Seems to be quite quiet recently and no much sharing of FR around . Had a unplanned session with mistress airah again this afternoon. She watsapp me and start teasing me verbally and I got seduced . Lol
I think it's kind of untoward for a dominatrix to communicate to clients this way unless it was part of a pre-arranged agreement.

Respecting the privacy of subs is a large part of being a pro domme, and is one of the things that set apart true dominas from cheap whores wearing black latex and leather and think that makes them part of the bdsm scene.
Old 18-05-2017, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
I think it's kind of untoward for a dominatrix to communicate to clients this way unless it was part of a pre-arranged agreement.

Respecting the privacy of subs is a large part of being a pro domme, and is one of the things that set apart true dominas from cheap whores wearing black latex and leather and think that makes them part of the bdsm scene.
Actually, I should not say that she just watsapp me and start seducing me. I change to another phone and we have problem with the SMS. Or rather I have problem as I can't receive her SMS reply on my new phone but when my old iPhone is connected to WiFi, the delay SMS starts popping up. This goes on for a few days and we are having this delay smsing for almost a week and eventually she says why not use watsapp. So we are chatting and slowly the topic drift to a more sensual nature . Sorry if I did not specify as I thought it's not important . But ya, I don't want a ML to start sending seducing message and got caught with my pants down lol. Sure lots of explaining to do to the wifey. But airah is different as it's a on going conversation turn sexy lol.
Old 18-05-2017, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 8
Goddessxenia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by onsenmaster View Post

Nothing against the locals here but to think that one needs to pay SGD 350 for a session with someone who simply picks up a whip and starts calling herself a dominatrix is something I cannot envision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Yep. I would never patronize these women. They are making a mockery out of BDSM, just using whips to whack a guys back, and then letting him lick their feet does not make them a dominatrix. And the tribute they charge for this nonsense is ridiculous.
Are u directing your remarks at me?
Old 18-05-2017, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessxenia View Post
Hi mistress Xenia, good to see a local Dom here. I am sure they wasn't direct these remarks at you. as from what I read, they should be implying on something in general. Just search through backpage and you will find so many so call local dominatrix provide bdsm service. Many are unheard of. I did read quite a lot about goddess Xenia and FR from a few bros here did specify you are quite a genuine mistress.

I believe even if someone starting to be a mistress new also have to start somewhere and progress through the journey.
Even as a sub myself , I started with almost zero experience and slowly progress to a more advance stage. It's all about the experience and ideas we have that make the journey interesting.

Please pardon me as I am not so good in expressing myself but you know what I mean? And also pardon my bad grammar lol.
I feel it's more interesting interacting with people in a forum rather than just people asking short question or contacts or even worst still fake reports and false advertisement .

Recently , this thread has been quiet and many of the old birds seems MIA. Not much discussion till I almost want to go MIA already .

Which is why I start to write FR of my recent session with mistress airah. That's what a forum suppose to be . Share information and reviews. I really hate to see this thread become like many other thread out there becomes a advertisement thread with fake reviews and false advertising.
Old 19-05-2017, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
No I was not talking about any particular domme, especially not you since your reviews seem to indicate you are very skilled and legit.

I was just talking about the general trend that is happening in local bdsm scene, where some women provide femdom just for the money and ease compared to being an FL despite not really being dominant. Again I need to emphasize that I'm not directing these remarks at any particular domme, nor am I trying to paint all local dommes with a broad brush.

In fact I think it's good that there are more local providers.
Old 19-05-2017, 02:45 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Goddess xenia is really hot!
Old 19-05-2017, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 10
Selamai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a session with Lorita recently. She seriously knows what makes me tick haha. We don't talk much, but a wonderful session is always the outcome.

On the other hand, I have to agree with some of the bros here that Airah's naughty talk is really hot
Old 22-05-2017, 11:19 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1390 / Power: 0
poesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud ofpoesl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
I agree about sessioning with An'Er, I have sessioned with her multiple times. And recently, have tried with a new fetish friendly ML, Xinxin ... good potential and only 100/hr.
do you know what is the website link for this Xinxin?!
Old 22-05-2017, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 19
Schrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had a 'clear the air' session with Goddess Xenia recently and glad to report that a misunderstanding was put out of the way... All I can say is - damn technology glitches!

Also had an interesting conversation vis-à-vis local dommes - and the unfortunate chicken-or-the-egg situation. Like someone said, everyone needs to start somewhere - dommes or subs. If our local subs do not support newbie local dommes, how are they to gain experience and improve? And these newbies might have the potential but perhaps fade/disappear sooner rather than later since it is not worth their while very early down the road.

Yes, there are alternatives - cheaper ones at that - but I think there is a threshold below which locals will not feel comfortable even starting out. That said, if you see a domme a second time say, a few months down the road and she hasn't improved, well - that is then the domme's fault and perhaps some of the criticism here is warranted. Xenia realized a month into turning pro that she need to gain experience quickly - which is why she started travelling and hosting in other cities. But not everyone is so gung-ho.

Bottom line for me is - everyone gets a second chance. Think back to when you started as a sub - if you were seeing an experienced and skilled domme, do you not think you might have tested her patience or bored her? A good domme has to reply to many subs a day and I know many newbies have questions after questions that test dommes' patience. Personally I would cut new dommes the same slack that dommes probably gave me when I was starting out 20 years back.

While my misunderstanding with Xenia has been amicably resolved, she has decided to concentrate more on her overseas ventures. The prime reason is that despite higher tributes (got to cover airfare and accommodation you know...), her overseas subs are very appreciative of her gracing their homeland, and appreciative of her generally. Even to the point where one got obsessed and was bordering on stalking! In Sg, she gets too many no-shows and pranksters (leading to her collecting deposits) and folk who ask a lot of questions over many days but never make an appointment. And then she came in to this thread and saw the negativity around locals... So, you may have to see her in Seoul, HK, HCMC, Jakarta or some other city she might be travelling to if you wish to see her...

Fret not though, if you have seen her before. She will still host locally for subs she has seen before, if there is sufficient demand. I know she has just ordered a bunch of toys/equipment to replace part of her collection... waiting to be her guinea pig...
Old 24-05-2017, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor sex View Post
That's a very good question.
Do they have a website? Sayako does, so does suniya, so do the ladies from Thai domina, and airah has one of sorts. Anya did have one before she retired
Do they have a regular presence on social media? Domina fire has Twitter and instagram with clips of her doing it to subs. Simone mentioned above is on twitter but I did find her underwhelming and over priced, kountess von kink is obviously an active member of the fetish community if you read her twitter
Do they have a large amount of equipment? New Dommes don't have much
Do they offer strap on? New Dommes don't know how or are reluctant to do it
Do they use derogatory names in their ads? Real Dommes know how to balance respect for their clients outside a session with inflicting punishment and torture during a session
Or just ask here for any feedback on a particular domme
All above, plus a few more below;
a) Always do reverse image search to find out if pictures taken from other sources
b) Use search box backpage, the listed contact number to find out if she is indeed independent / or by an agent. If same numbers has multiple ads with different girls, that's not a good sign
c) Does she has BDSM / session picture to proof?
d) Try to search also in sbf in case previously reported by other bros, try several terms like contact, name etc
e) Sometimes I would also send a message 'testing' their SM knowledge ..
f) If you always visit backpage, sometimes you would know that the description of the ads seems to have been copied .....

Taking your example, from reverse image search already revealed that the picture was from other sources;
http://singapore.backpage.com/Domina...h-june/4301729

Last edited by silverug; 24-05-2017 at 09:50 PM. Reason: add on more info
Old 25-05-2017, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 15
mag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud of

http://sgprcprincess.com/model/yan-yan/ New girl?
Old 26-05-2017, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 293 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2425 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute

Clarified. Mods can remove this post if you'd like.

Last edited by omnomnomnom; 26-05-2017 at 12:39 AM.
Old 27-05-2017, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 293 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2425 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute

Had a session with Goddess Jamie today. It was good. She is accommodating to different fetishes and she is very hardworking as well. She can do either extreme BDSM (which I'm not into) or she can just do sensual domination as well. Even though she has only been pro domming for about 2 months, she already seems experienced enough in what she is doing and she can definitely get better. Overall I really enjoyed the session and it's definitely value for money.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1