The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2016, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
leslielam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Herpes HSV Type 1

Just discovered that I have HSV Type 1.

And I have not been fooling around! How to explain to wife???

super stressed...
Old 23-07-2016, 03:02 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Herpes HSV Type 1

70% to 80% of the world's adult population have Herpes Type 1.

It is usually caught during childhood either from other children or transmitted from parents/relatives to children.

It is not considered to be a sexually transmitted disease.

I do not understand why you would have a problem telling your wife. She probably is infected too. If she isn't she's an exception rather than the rule.

https://healthychildren.org/English/...old-Sores.aspx
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 23-07-2016, 11:32 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111936 / Power: 177
sbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond repute

tell her u got it from her

Quote:
Originally Posted by leslielam View Post
Just discovered that I have HSV Type 1.

And I have not been fooling around! How to explain to wife???

super stressed...
Old 23-07-2016, 02:45 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attilio2003 View Post
tell her u got it from her
That may indeed be the case.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 23-07-2016, 02:51 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 111936 / Power: 177
sbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond repute

or the wife got it from the ex/current boyfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
That may indeed be the case.
Old 24-07-2016, 10:56 PM
Samster

Why is it called Herpes if it is not a STD?

Wife would never believe me that I am innocent...

Quote:
70% to 80% of the world's adult population have Herpes Type 1.

It is usually caught during childhood either from other children or transmitted from parents/relatives to children.

It is not considered to be a sexually transmitted disease.

I do not understand why you would have a problem telling your wife. She probably is infected too. If she isn't she's an exception rather than the rule.

https://healthychildren.org/English/...old-Sores.aspx
Old 24-07-2016, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
OneShotMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Here's a credible link from Newsweek: http://www.newsweek.com/herpes-cold-sore-std-89411

Honestly speaking, if your wife isn't going to believe you after listening to facts, I do think that the both of you might need to see a marriage counsellor.
Old 25-07-2016, 03:18 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:

Herpes is a family of viruses that infect nerve ganglia.

Chickenpox is herpes too. Anyone who has had chickenpox is infected for life with the Herpes Zoster virus. If your wife has had chickenpox then she has Herpes too. It can recur as shingles many years later.

Here's a list of all the Human Herpes viruses.

Herpes simplex type I (HHV-1) (cause of cold sores on the lips and facial areas)
Herpes simplex type II (HHV-2) (genital herpes)
Varicella-zoster virus (VZV/HHV-3) (causes chicken pox)
Epstein-Barr virus (EBV/HHV-4) (mononucleosis)
Cytomegalovirus (CMV/HHV-5)
Human herpes virus type 6 (HBLV/HHV-6)
Human herpes virus type 7 (HHV-7)
Kaposi's sarcoma herpes virus (KSHV/HHV-8)

Only Herpes simplex type II (genital herpes) is considered to be an STD.

Old 25-07-2016, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
hornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to all

if innocent why are u here? in this forum?

Quote:

Old 27-07-2016, 11:04 PM
Samster

how do I find out how i got HSV 1? Is it really so easily transmitted? Even by sharing drinks?
Old 28-07-2016, 03:40 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
how do I find out how i got HSV 1? Is it really so easily transmitted? Even by sharing drinks?
It is impossible to scientifically determine exactly when you caught the virus but it could have been from anywhere or anyone..one of your parents, relatives, friends you shared a drink with, during a close contact sport, shared towel etc.

80% of the adult population has the virus so if you're in a room with 40 others then 32 of them are infected.

http://herpes.emedtv.com/cold-sores/...old-sores.html

Transmission of Cold Sores

When a noninfected person has direct skin-to-skin or mucous membrane contact with someone who has an active cold sore, transmission generally occurs. Touching an item that has come into contact with a cold sore is another way to spread to the virus. Kissing a person with an active cold sore is the most common means of transmission.

How Are Cold Sores Spread?

Cold sores (also known as fever blisters or known medically as herpes labialis) are caused by a highly contagious virus known as the herpes simplex virus (see Cold Sore Causes). This virus is spread through direct skin-to-skin or mucous membrane contact when a cold sore is present.

It may also be spread through contact with an item that has come in contact with a cold sore. There are actually two types: herpes simplex type 1 (HSV-1) and herpes simplex type 2 (HSV-2).

There are many common ways through which cold sore transmission can occur. The most common way is through kissing a person with an active cold sore. Other common ways that cold sores are spread include:

Sharing utensils, drinks, napkins, towels, toothbrushes, or any other objects that have touched a cold sore

Touching the cold sore and then touching the skin of another person
Performing oral sex on a person with active genital herpes (the herpes simplex virus that causes genital herpes can also cause cold sores).

Cold sores can be transmitted at any time that cold sore symptoms are present. This means that transmission can occur from the first tingle until the cold sore is completely healed.

Old 28-07-2016, 09:59 PM
Samster

So it seems like it is really easy to get HSV type 1?

Even when we share drinks at a pub with friends?

Quote:
It is impossible to scientifically determine exactly when you caught the virus but it could have been from anywhere or anyone..one of your parents, relatives, friends you shared a drink with, during a close contact sport, shared towel etc.

80% of the adult population has the virus so if you're in a room with 40 others then 32 of them are infected.

http://herpes.emedtv.com/cold-sores/...old-sores.html

Transmission of Cold Sores

When a noninfected person has direct skin-to-skin or mucous membrane contact with someone who has an active cold sore, transmission generally occurs. Touching an item that has come into contact with a cold sore is another way to spread to the virus. Kissing a person with an active cold sore is the most common means of transmission.

How Are Cold Sores Spread?

Cold sores (also known as fever blisters or known medically as herpes labialis) are caused by a highly contagious virus known as the herpes simplex virus (see Cold Sore Causes). This virus is spread through direct skin-to-skin or mucous membrane contact when a cold sore is present.

It may also be spread through contact with an item that has come in contact with a cold sore. There are actually two types: herpes simplex type 1 (HSV-1) and herpes simplex type 2 (HSV-2).

There are many common ways through which cold sore transmission can occur. The most common way is through kissing a person with an active cold sore. Other common ways that cold sores are spread include:

Sharing utensils, drinks, napkins, towels, toothbrushes, or any other objects that have touched a cold sore

Touching the cold sore and then touching the skin of another person
Performing oral sex on a person with active genital herpes (the herpes simplex virus that causes genital herpes can also cause cold sores).

Cold sores can be transmitted at any time that cold sore symptoms are present. This means that transmission can occur from the first tingle until the cold sore is completely healed.
Old 28-07-2016, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
KingOfTheHill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornie View Post
if innocent why are u here? in this forum?
Old 29-07-2016, 04:50 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
So it seems like it is really easy to get HSV type 1?

Even when we share drinks at a pub with friends?
Most catch Herpes type 1 during childhood from parents or relatives.

20% to 30% of children are already infected by the age of 5 after having caught the virus from parents or other caregivers.

By the time you're old enough to share drinks with friends at the pub chances are you're already infected.

http://pedsinreview.aappublications..../4/119.extract

Most adults are infected with HSV and carry latent viruses, but the serotype, severity of symptoms, and mode of transmission vary with age. Children are infected primarily with orolabial HSV1 by 5 years of age, with infection rates of 33% in populations that are of lower socioeconomic status and 20% in those who have improved socioeconomic status.

By adulthood, HSV1 affects 70% to 80% in the lower socioeconomic population and 40% to 60% in the higher socioeconomic population. (1) Globally, the prevalence of HSV1 increases consistently with age, reaching 40% by age 15 years and increasing to 60% to 90% in older adults. (2) In the United States, the prevalence of HSV1 increases consistently with age, from 26.3% in 6- to 7-year-old children and 36.1% in 12- to 13-year-old children to 90% among those older than 70 years. (2)(3)

Old 31-07-2016, 01:30 AM
Samster

Can it really be that almost everyone around us is infected with HSV 1?

Quote:
Most catch Herpes type 1 during childhood from parents or relatives.

20% to 30% of children are already infected by the age of 5 after having caught the virus from parents or other caregivers.

By the time you're old enough to share drinks with friends at the pub chances are you're already infected.

http://pedsinreview.aappublications..../4/119.extract

Most adults are infected with HSV and carry latent viruses, but the serotype, severity of symptoms, and mode of transmission vary with age. Children are infected primarily with orolabial HSV1 by 5 years of age, with infection rates of 33% in populations that are of lower socioeconomic status and 20% in those who have improved socioeconomic status.

By adulthood, HSV1 affects 70% to 80% in the lower socioeconomic population and 40% to 60% in the higher socioeconomic population. (1) Globally, the prevalence of HSV1 increases consistently with age, reaching 40% by age 15 years and increasing to 60% to 90% in older adults. (2) In the United States, the prevalence of HSV1 increases consistently with age, from 26.3% in 6- to 7-year-old children and 36.1% in 12- to 13-year-old children to 90% among those older than 70 years. (2)(3)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1