The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2010, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondergal View Post
I've been in Melbourne for a few years. What do you mean contribution?
Give your feedback on those joints/clubs you had visited
Old 01-08-2010, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
vicguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxman View Post
Wow! These girls cleverly use the web to offer their services. Thanks for sharing mate.
Tried them and all are Korean. Not bad service. they do incall from an apartment in city road too.
Old 01-08-2010, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 14
wondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
Give your feedback on those joints/clubs you had visited
Ehh... I think you are mistaken. I can't go to the places you guys go to.
Old 01-08-2010, 01:29 PM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ehh... I think you are mistaken. I can't go to the places you guys go to.

Where do ya go to then? Kindly enlighten us Places we had yet discovered?
Old 01-08-2010, 02:05 PM
Samster

wondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:

Where do ya go to then? Kindly enlighten us Places we had yet discovered?
I'm not the same gender as you, and many of you.
Old 01-08-2010, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
I'm not the same gender as you, and many of you.

I know but some of these joints do cater to both genders I thought you might have some kinky stuff to share too
Old 01-08-2010, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quote:

I know but some of these joints do cater to both genders I thought you might have some kinky stuff to share too
Really? I didn't know brothels (joints) cater to women too? Hahaha! I haven't heard of this. Anyway I was brought to a strip club in Brunswick (I think) years ago that had male strippers and to a hens party that had hired male strippers. Other than that, I get my kinks in some social places/events for free.
Old 01-08-2010, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
azura666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thats one of the advantage being a woman, you can have your fun for free...
Old 01-08-2010, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
...Other than that, I get my kinks in some social places/events for free.

Can I come?!
Old 02-08-2010, 12:18 PM
Samster

vicguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wondergal, there are males that cater for your needs if you want to pay, otherwise i'm sure there's a bunch of people here that will help you for free - even charge them...
Old 02-08-2010, 08:15 PM
Samster

Name: Diva (Diba according to OKT)
Origin: Korea
Look: 6.5/10 (Korean Lian Looking)
Boobies: 4.5/10 (implant and rather awful job)
Arse: 8/10 (very fuckable)
Cathbath: 8/10
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 8.5/10
Frenching: 4/10
GFE: 9/10
RTF: Oh Yeah!!!

Just got back from a very sextisfying session at 39 with Diva. I gotta admit, I am a sucker for those Korean Lian Looking chicks...Those with the lighter brown hair highlights kinda and rather glam (nice nail arts, long eyelashes, a bit of make-up etc.

The chick caught my attention among the 9 girls line up tonite and not mentioning with a name like DIVA

Diva came in very shortly after I paid up. The moment we met, we just click...I just love situation like this as I knew I was in for a good time. While helping my wash up, she liked to use her boobs to rub the soap all over me and allow me grab her lovely arse and squeeze on her faked boobies.

She did a good wash and we then proceed to the bed with me lying facing down. Diva Cathbath was one of the best I had. She took time to cover ever inches on my body only missing the AR. I was truly enjoying myself before she asked me to flip over. Same story again and this time, she bite hard on my nipples...Oh! It is a first for me at tope but I loveee it!

Then came the BBBJ...OMG! It was a 9/10...She worked hard and long...And if her arse wasn’t that fuckable, I would have CIM...I must say, it is a good 15 mins non-stop in varies position...I was sweating just trying to control not to cum!

Can’t take it any longer, I asked her to cap me and rode me hard. Mate, I might say, about great effort from this chick. She will fuck you like no tomorrow. Very horny and best of all, she did all the hard work and you just laid there enjoying every minute of it.

Came soon after and she helped me cleaned up. We chatted a little and told her that I might be thinking of going to Korea again at the end of the year. She said she will be my guide. LOL
Anyway, while chatting she kept playing with my little mate and soon after, I started to get horny again. Tried frenching her but she refused. Again, did my tricks and “force” myself on her and she gave in...Only light one this time but it is good enough.

We did the doggie and followed by my taking control this time. I was pumping her till Kingdom cum. It was a rather cool nite but all these actions going on, I think I had lost 5kgs. Great workout and good sex...

RTF...Oh Yeah!!!
Old 03-08-2010, 04:56 AM
Samster (M)

Roddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Name: Diva (Diba according to OKT)
Origin: Korea
Look: 6.5/10 (Korean Lian Looking)
Boobies: 4.5/10 (implant and rather awful job)
Arse: 8/10 (very fuckable)
Cathbath: 8/10
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 8.5/10
Frenching: 4/10
GFE: 9/10
RTF: Oh Yeah!!!

Just got back from a very sextisfying session at 39 with Diva. I gotta admit, I am a sucker for those Korean Lian Looking chicks...Those with the lighter brown hair highlights kinda and rather glam (nice nail arts, long eyelashes, a bit of make-up etc.

The chick caught my attention among the 9 girls line up tonite and not mentioning with a name like DIVA

Diva came in very shortly after I paid up. The moment we met, we just click...I just love situation like this as I knew I was in for a good time. While helping my wash up, she liked to use her boobs to rub the soap all over me and allow me grab her lovely arse and squeeze on her faked boobies.

She did a good wash and we then proceed to the bed with me lying facing down. Diva Cathbath was one of the best I had. She took time to cover ever inches on my body only missing the AR. I was truly enjoying myself before she asked me to flip over. Same story again and this time, she bite hard on my nipples...Oh! It is a first for me at tope but I loveee it!

Then came the BBBJ...OMG! It was a 9/10...She worked hard and long...And if her arse wasn’t that fuckable, I would have CIM...I must say, it is a good 15 mins non-stop in varies position...I was sweating just trying to control not to cum!

Can’t take it any longer, I asked her to cap me and rode me hard. Mate, I might say, about great effort from this chick. She will fuck you like no tomorrow. Very horny and best of all, she did all the hard work and you just laid there enjoying every minute of it.

Came soon after and she helped me cleaned up. We chatted a little and told her that I might be thinking of going to Korea again at the end of the year. She said she will be my guide. LOL
Anyway, while chatting she kept playing with my little mate and soon after, I started to get horny again. Tried frenching her but she refused. Again, did my tricks and “force” myself on her and she gave in...Only light one this time but it is good enough.

We did the doggie and followed by my taking control this time. I was pumping her till Kingdom cum. It was a rather cool nite but all these actions going on, I think I had lost 5kgs. Great workout and good sex...

RTF...Oh Yeah!!!
Thanks Bro Rocket. Your reviews are always insightful
Old 03-08-2010, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
vgmail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah... sue/tess is hot. Who would you guys say is as good looker as her or better??

Quote:
Originally Posted by azura666 View Post
Sue/tess is one of the few girls who actually pretty and hot even without make up, she didnt use make-up most of the time when we go out and she still looks hotter than other girls
Old 03-08-2010, 07:57 PM
Samster

mattysong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Does these bars allow touchy touchy or fucky fucky like those in Asia?

Whats the damage?
I've been to the one upstairs of choya before. again like asuka purely companionship and no touchy touchy. If you do go up to the stage to sing then they'll accompany you with tambourine and clap while you are singing.
damage - huge. a couple of years back, three of us + 3 girls + 1 btl of chivas + girls drinks (they dont necessarily drink chivas) + entrance fee + tips + tidbits came close to about 1200.00 for about 3 hours.
Old 03-08-2010, 09:31 PM
Samster

mattysong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Judy
Origin: China
Look: 7.5/10 with a CFM when the hair is down
Boobies: 6.5/10 B+ padded - perky A with pink nipples when taken off
Arse: 7/10
Cathbath: 6/10
CBJ: 6/10 - not too sure if she does bbbj but I prefer CBJ
FJ: 7/10
Frenching: 0/10 - didnt try
GFE: 6/10 - very chatty speaks mandarin and canto - smattering of english
RTF: Maybe
Dmg : 240 opted for one hour

Judy is tall very tall for a chinese girl, and very slim. Was introduced to 5 girls all chinese, honourable mention for Mina - school girl sort of looks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1