The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-06-2014, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Just FYI - have re-posted a couple detailed and timely reports on Shenzhen by Superforce99 on:

http://samsforum.com/showthr...=445218&page=6

IMHO if you are interested about Shenzhen, you really should read it; lots of detailed/actionable directions etc.

SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 16-06-2014 at 04:41 PM.
Old 16-06-2014, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lpas0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstonM2 View Post
Just went to Q Spa in sz..

nice facilities...opted for rmb498 massage...can choose a pretty girl to massage for you...when she was massaging the thighs, she was very professional and never touch anywhere near...but still i had a reaction...and apologised to her...thats when she said its ok...normal to have such a reaction...and we starting talking about the raids etc...apparently she say that SZ not really affected...dunno can trust anot...but when she told me the rates...immediately big head take over...way too ex man...

rmb 498 for 75 mins massage...for additional...need to add 498 again...then 600 for her tips...all in all will be about 1600....even more exp than KTV...
Really nice advice, I am planning to visit Q Spa once and it is very helpful!
Old 18-06-2014, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Xfiii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will be going shenzhen tomorrow, can any bro recommend me a "good" massage place?
Old 18-06-2014, 05:18 PM
Samster (M)

hangout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Currently in Shenzhen for a few days. Can any kind bros share/pm reliable and trusted contacts for outcalls services in SZ please? Thanks in advance.
Old 19-06-2014, 08:09 AM
Samster

sexybean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro,

I at futian area hotel, many pretty girl greet me through WeChat ask me if I wan their service. Some rmb600 to rmb800. Picture is nice but of course not sure is true or not. Any one try this kind of freelance before? I think it might be operated by same group if mamasan, and I really scare picture and person not same. Dare not try yet unless anyone of u got experience sharing. Thx
Old 19-06-2014, 09:34 AM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexybean View Post
Hi bro,

I at futian area hotel, many pretty girl greet me through WeChat ask me if I wan their service. Some rmb600 to rmb800. Picture is nice but of course not sure is true or not. Any one try this kind of freelance before? I think it might be operated by same group if mamasan, and I really scare picture and person not same. Dare not try yet unless anyone of u got experience sharing. Thx
Read superforce99's detailed report on this as above
http://samsforum.com/showthr...=445218&page=6

SEAJ
Old 19-06-2014, 11:16 AM
Samster

lpas0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xfiii View Post
I will be going shenzhen tomorrow, can any bro recommend me a "good" massage place?
If you want some ''good" massage places with extras, you can try Ying Hua Yuan Leisure Club which located at 2F Seaview Plaza, 18 Taizi Road, if you can't find it, pls feel free to PM me, I would be glad to help.
Old 19-06-2014, 01:11 PM
Samster

Xfiii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpas0 View Post
If you want some ''good" massage places with extras, you can try Ying Hua Yuan Leisure Club which located at 2F Seaview Plaza, 18 Taizi Road, if you can't find it, pls feel free to PM me, I would be glad to help.
Thanks bro !
Old 19-06-2014, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 15
bigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstonM2 View Post
Just went to Q Spa in sz..

nice facilities...opted for rmb498 massage...can choose a pretty girl to massage for you...when she was massaging the thighs, she was very professional and never touch anywhere near...but still i had a reaction...and apologised to her...thats when she said its ok...normal to have such a reaction...and we starting talking about the raids etc...apparently she say that SZ not really affected...dunno can trust anot...but when she told me the rates...immediately big head take over...way too ex man...

rmb 498 for 75 mins massage...for additional...need to add 498 again...then 600 for her tips...all in all will be about 1600....even more exp than KTV...
i am glad you didnt take up the offer. got way better deals out there.
Old 19-06-2014, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
sgblueboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Oh wow! Things must really be quite desperate! That or else you must exude lotsa financial wherewithal! LOL

She actually just straight out propositioned you? I used to go to queens last year well before the raids and I've never gotten just outright propositioned by my technician. Wow!

Hope you don't mind too much this comment; am really just kicking myself why I never even tried. At least now I know.... For the next time!! LOL

SEAJ
Q Spa is considered higher end so the girls really do ask for such rates. I was there last month having a massage and this SYT popped the question, but I declined. We continued chatting and she kept trying to persuade me, even asked if I mind allowing her colleague to train her on me! Not sure if she's serious but I had a good laugh.
Old 19-06-2014, 05:35 PM
Samster (M)

spikelove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi . jus back from there and on wechat try my luck. pm me for more details. contact number provided too
Old 19-06-2014, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
DouX_X deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xfiii View Post
Thanks bro !
Xdiii bro, coming down to Shenzhen in a few days.

Wondering what are the usual damage and if there is any risk in terms of chonging there?

Many thanks
Old 19-06-2014, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgblueboi View Post
Q Spa is considered higher end so the girls really do ask for such rates. I was there last month having a massage and this SYT popped the question, but I declined. We continued chatting and she kept trying to persuade me, even asked if I mind allowing her colleague to train her on me! Not sure if she's serious but I had a good laugh.
How do you guys do it??!!! Sheesh!!

I GUESS it has a lot to do with how the customer acts/reacts.

I've been there quite a few times over the years and back in the early years, it was for sure very veggie; very veggie and filled with all sorts of babes .... Which made it imperative that I NOT get excited/tempted if I wanted to avoid blue balls.

And that was how I am anytime I visit queen's - and I guess my technician picks up my vibes and....!!
Live and learn!

SEAJ
Old 20-06-2014, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 19
travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgblueboi View Post
She was "fishing" then.

You are probably the type of fish she wanted. Its a compliments to you in a way.

This place they can pick and chose the type of customers they prefer.

Good fun. I like that.
Old 26-06-2014, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4546 / Power: 19
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, any recommendation for a good massage with happy ending near LUOWU?

Also immigration 24 hours? Last MTR back to Causeway bay from LUOWU is?

Thanks brudders

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1