The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 01-03-2012, 02:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2132 / Power: 20
d2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertchua View Post
Bro percuss, yes I have seen Miss Keiko's black knee high leather boots! I dunno about the rest of the SBF bros but I will certainly engage Miss Keiko for all the reasons you have provided above plus the fact she actually wears the boots when meeting me.

Once my schedule permits, I will arrange a session with her and post my FR on her for all to benefit. I just hope with her soaring popularity, she will not be that difficult to engage for future sessions.
can share the boot pic?
Old 01-03-2012, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

today have confirmed the appt with mistress Kathy. if everything goes well we will be able to have a wonderful torture session again.

yesterday I tease her whether she can give me any discount. she politely said No and she mention that I will get punishment from that question. I am very exicted what is in her mind for my punishment. will she kick my Dick so hard? will she slap my Dick mercilessly? will she ride on me like a horse? will she walk while my Dick is inside her shoe and sole? so many thing cross in my mind. anyway awaiting for the session and awaiting her punishment.

time to time, session to session I have never be bored. always get some new excitement each and every session. I never tired of having a regular session with my lovely mistress Kathy. she make me so good from the time I kneel to the time I cum. the whole session, my Dick is always surrendered under her fair, smooth and very nice feet. I just wish she will be my life style mistress but of course discrete.

every session I say "Mistress, I am at your service. can I kiss your feet." then she said. Ok go ahead and kiss my feet. before I cum, I said Oh mistress. please let me cum. of course my mouth is stucked by her whole feet. she know I am abt to cum. so she gagged me abit and let me cum. gagged me a bit mean, she push her feet a little bit inside my mouth.

so today I will be going to heaven again.
Old 01-03-2012, 09:52 AM
Samster

dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

the punishment is out now. she just sms me. she said she will slap my Dick 10 times mercilessly with her bare hand for the punishment. bros is that a good punishment. have you every tried before.
Old 01-03-2012, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 19
Schrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
.... are you saying she got a swollen eye due to some client? ....
Apparently the excitable client before me punched her. Her words, not mine. Not sure exactly what went down, but she was very nice and apologetic about it, though not exactly her fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asslover22 View Post
Bro so sorry to hear about this can safely say it wasn't me ...
Hope you enjoy her session when it comes.
Yeah, hope I have not built up too many expectations by then.
Old 01-03-2012, 07:12 PM
Samster

today is the best tortured and the long tortured that I have ever had. for punishment she triple up. she mercilessly slapped my Dick with her bare hand. first slow and hard then slapped very fast. I don't dare to stop as she really dominated me physically and mentally.

today we try a few new thing.

1st I am on four and she put her feet on my back and press and the other feet was squeezed the Dick.

2nd is clapped her two feet and in the middle is my poor Dick getting Indian Prata.

3rd she slow hand job before I cum, she stop and continuously slapped. like orgasm denial. ofcourse her whole feet was inside my mouth. I cried. I mean my tear auto come out. I feel so submissive and scared her tortured. that's what I am asking for. so that the cum was so strong and so much. cum like the hell.

the face slapping by feet is a bit hard now. but I still can take it. she slap and look at me whether I can take it or not. then slapped again. she know that the whole torture is actually for me to have full pleasure and make me cum so good at the end. she is already professional dominatrx. I am very lucky to have her as my dominated mistress.
Old 01-03-2012, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
Apparently the excitable client before me punched her. Her words, not mine.
how come the client punched her. especially client = slave.
Old 01-03-2012, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 14
robertchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
Apparently the excitable client before me punched her. Her words, not mine. Not sure exactly what went down, but she was very nice and apologetic about it, though not exactly her fault.
Bro Schrodinger, that sounds horrible! Hope she will recover quickly.
Old 01-03-2012, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 14
robertchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell_lee_2003 View Post
today is the best tortured and the long tortured that I have ever had.

I am very lucky to have her as my dominated mistress.
Bro dell_lee_2003, glad to hear you had so much fun today!
Old 01-03-2012, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 19
Schrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell_lee_2003 View Post
how come the client punched her. especially client = slave.
Quote:
Bro Schrodinger, that sounds horrible! Hope she will recover quickly.
I'm sure it was an accident and not a deliberate punch.

Still, was a bit miffed. Two weeks in the planning. And I won't be able to schedule for another two weeks due to business travel.
Old 01-03-2012, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro dell_lee_2003, glad to hear you had so much fun today!
Yeah bro.. She is now diamond already after I have polished so many time. Have you met her recently?
Old 01-03-2012, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
okiepoke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro okiepoke, thanks for your sharing. I have upped your points. As you most probably know, I will not be engaging Thaidomina. I dun like it when Thaidomina sends an email to me to check my response (of which I had given my preferred timing) and yet not reply me when they are not coming at all.
I hear you. Hope they will check this site and make some changes. I personally never had an issue with them but I have always scheduled in Bangkok. I understand that things are slow there now and I would certainly see Singapore as an opportunity if I were on that side of the equation.

I would highly recommend Mistress Suniya when she travels there but have a hunch that she fills her schedule pretty quickly. She is very beautiful and very classy.
Old 01-03-2012, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
okiepoke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcticbear View Post
Heard that the Thai Domina mistresses Bella and Jasmine are coming to singapore from the 4th to 11th of march. Anyone tried any of them? wondering which one i should go for..no feel so just based on looks, mistress bella looks better
I have sessioned with both and you really cannot go wrong with either. If you like personality, Jasmine is a real treat and much more active verbally which I like. Have fun.
Old 02-03-2012, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 14
johnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonleee View Post
are you guys all surfing this thread during work ? lol

for the bros who have messaged me regarding the contact of a local girl who is willing to try domination, I apologize for the delay as I have to respect her decision to not release her contact number until she gives the green light.
FR copied from submarine dtd 17-02-2011 Post #1566 found here.

jonleee has created another clone nick after using leeejohn and cunty, police, liatioler etc. see my signature for the string of his other clones.

don't give him any info, don't ask him for info, he will just sabo joints as he has done so repeatedly. ignore him, or deduct his points but don't feed him info or points!
Old 02-03-2012, 03:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
open233 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody know how to contact Mistress Omm in Switzerland? Supposedly she is there. I will be there on biz and wanted to know if she sessioned. Thanks guys!
Old 02-03-2012, 04:34 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tokyolaika deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by okiepoke View Post
My only experience was with Akiho but I would certainly recommend her for your interests. She has an incredibly sexy body and very nice legs. She likes to verbally humiliate while sitting on your face and the view from down there is spectacular. I really don't think you could go wrong at La Siora.
Thanks bro, that's great to know as Akiho was in my shortlist just based on her photos on the La Siora website. It's between her, Coco and Nana I think. It's going to be a hard decision! Anyone here sessioned with Coco before?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1