The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2012, 04:46 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mikemyers83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

Hi all,

First time in Seoul today for a few days on business. I don't speak a lick of Korean I am staying in Bukchang-dong. Walked around today to some "massage" places and places with that twirling barber blue and red pole. To my surprise ALL of these places were offering, no offense to anyone, old people. 40 and above I tell you :s Was really looking forward to some nice 20s as I have read here and everywhere else. Can any bros help me find some nice lubang? Anyone wanna meet up and adventure together? Appreciate all your help and replies

Thanks!
Old 22-06-2012, 06:52 PM
Samster (M)

mikemyers83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my in call service just got suddenly cancelled was really looking forward to it... any bros wanna hang out? any gals with more in call service? email me mikemyers at gmail dot com
thank you
Old 27-06-2012, 11:43 PM
Samster (M)

sarahfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Some comment on my last trip to seoul which is last week.

i have prebook sarah since the day i touch down seoul and we only manage to meet on sunday night.

When i first meet her.She is gorgeous guys like really really beautiful.Shes definitely a keeper.If you guys want some statistic,here you go :

Face : 10/10
Body : 10/10
Personality : 10/10

The best part about her is not the face nor the body but its the personality.She is an outgoing girl.She can make you smile,listen to what you have to say and even comment on it.seriously speaking i enjoy chatting with her more than doing it.HAHAHA.If i ever reach SEOUL again,i will definitely call her again.o well i had a good time.

shes awesome
Old 29-06-2012, 12:16 AM
Samster (M)

veatchjr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am have a three way with Sarah and her friend tomorrow night. I hope she is as beautiful as I have been reading she is. If you get in touch with her, ask about any specials she is running.
Old 29-06-2012, 07:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bastianlove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oh, you won't regret the time with Sarah! She's a gorgeous looking Syt that has a great personality as well. While I was doing her friend, my sight was on her all the time. Her breasts are perfectly shaped and all natural. So disappointed that she was having her period but I look forward to being back in Seoul!
Old 29-06-2012, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Sarah Miehn - for those interested!

I like (y).... :O)
Old 29-06-2012, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 20
hayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post

OMG! Got to PCC now
Old 29-06-2012, 11:58 PM
Samster

Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=Soopafly;7402201]Sarah Miehn - for those interested!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayashi72 View Post
OMG! Got to PCC now
You are the self-service type, saving money for the real thing, right
Old 30-06-2012, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 975 / Power: 21
alsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to beholdalsahaf is a splendid one to behold

Heh, this is fast turning into a Sarah thread.

p.s. I see she cut her hair.
Old 30-06-2012, 11:15 PM
Samster

Sarah,

If you are reading this.....ANNEYONG

Hope to see you in Seoul and share some makju and samgyupsal And a roll in the hay!
Old 01-07-2012, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bastianlove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For a great threesome experience, the only fair thing I can do for all brothers in Seoul and those planning to be there is a FR on Sarah ([email protected]).

A week before my trip to Seoul, I dropped Sarah an email to see how we can get together. Always a good practice to plan things in advance as I realized subsequently how difficult it was to get a spontaneous incall. Fast forward to Tuesday, I touched down Seoul in the evening and immediately dropped Sarah an email once i checked into Grand Hyatt. Grand Hyatt was a lovely hotel, always enjoy staying there when I'm in Seoul and especially when its on business . She arranged to meet at 1am which really took a toil on me as I've gone without sleep on a 11 hour flight and now had to last till 1am before I could get some TLC. Oh well, decided to take a nap while waiting... zzz

Ring... the phone rang and I was pretty stoned when I picked the phone up. Sarah told me she's on the way with her friend and should expect her in 20 minutes. Oh boy... both my lil brother and myself woke up immediately. It wasn't long before the bell rang at the door and I hurriedly open it. "Oh yeah" I love what I saw at the door. Sarah was absolutely gorgeous. She was wearing a top with a plunging neckline which totally accentuated her curves. Ohh... can't wait for her to take it all off. Her friend was average, syt but not quite my kind as I'm a "breast" man.

We engaged in some small talk just to break the ice. Wasn't long before Sarah suggested that we take a shower together. Woohoo... I bathed not long ago but was never ever going to resist being in the shower with 2 hot syts. We started to strip and I had an instantaneous erection when Sarah revealed her close to perfect body. An hour glass figure with perfectly shaped breasts along with a trimmed pussy. Oh my, I'm in for a treat tonight! Bathing was pretty SOP, didn't quite had any action inside. The only thing I remembered is Sarah tendering stoking and cleaning my manhood. How I wished she engulfed the whole dick in her mouth that instant.

On to the bed, I lied down and the two gals started to give me a cat bath. I was in heaven. Two syts, one on my left and one on my right... giving me the tinkles. Next, Sarah proceeded to french me and we engaged in a tongue battle while I fondled her breasts. Different from other girls, Sarah likes it when her breasts are squeezed hard. She told me to grab those melons and squeezed damn real hard. I was glad to oblige of course. Oh man, those breasts....argh... feel like pcc just thinking about those breasts now. Gradually, she travelled south and started giving me a bj while her friend continued the tongue battle with me. Think my stub pricked her friend and I felt bad not shaving beforehand... oh well, will remember to do it next time. Sarah did such a great job with the BJ, was hoping for a BBBJ initially but wasn't complaining with the BJ and especially when she was so diligent in servicing me. She must have been on it for a few minutes before her friend slipped my dick into her tight pussy. She started rocking on the top while Sarah and myself engaged in some mutual sharing of her friend. Yes, Sarah is bi-sexual... oh, I so totally dig that. While I was busily pumping her friend's pussy, she was rubbing her friend's clit and then proceeded to rub herself. Man, I would so much wanted to fuck Sarah but too bad she's having her period then. Did a few more positions with her friend before finally taking a missionary position. Sarah was lying beside her friend then and while fucking her friend, my eyes were all over Sarah. Think her friend may have noticed but who cares... Ohhhhh.... Sarah..... ahhhh.... a sense of satisfaction after a release from a long flight.

Her friend proceeded to clean up in the bathroom while Sarah took a wet warm towel to clean me up. Her service is just top-notch, noticing every details. What can I say? I'm sold! For the next two days, i tried to engage her services again but she was booked and I left Seoul in disappointment. The good thing though is I should be going back in early Aug =)

Sarah.... I'm going to get into you this time... till then. Thanks for the great session!

Sebastian
Old 01-07-2012, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7140 / Power: 19
lone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Tish. tish....come to Singapore Sarah!!!!
Old 01-07-2012, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lone_dog69 View Post
Tish. tish....come to Singapore Sarah!!!!
From experience, K-girls offer the best combination of GFE, service and performance
Old 02-07-2012, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
dianxin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

wah nice figure
Old 02-07-2012, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 17
jackmeoff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackmeoff is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i'll be stopping by Seoul on the way back from San Francisco in early Aug just for u Sarah! Will contact u soon!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1