The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2016, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

gsk721g,

I don't know but i've heard that there are about 4 or 5 soapys in Udon Thani! After your trip let us know cause I'm going there next February! Good luck.

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 29-09-2016, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 20
smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

Wah Udon Thani damn far leh bro. You go visit your Teeruk ah? 555+

I always thought of visiting Udon Thani though. I have a super kawaii nong-sao there which I havent seen in 2 years.
Old 29-09-2016, 08:56 PM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

smile_santa,

When you're in love, your small head over powers the big head, so you go anytime, anywhere and at any cost to meet your lover! Just make sure she reciprocate or you'rs going to cry like hell!

Good luck.

Old 29-09-2016, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 20
smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

555+ currently no such luck for me. Just got out of a relationship and not ready for another. But I think most people here had their fair share of unrequited love.

Thanks for your advice anyway
Old 29-09-2016, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
SEAJeCockSucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by New to the acti View Post
Nataree - Closed
Caesars (being redeveloped)
Alaina - Open
Emanuelle - "Open" (PPS sitting outside, lights off)
Poseidon - Open
Colonze 2 - Open
The Lord - Open
Merci - Open (Right beside Nataree)
Nataree close is a real pity. Cheap n good
Old 30-09-2016, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 9
erobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samster

For all Bros still asking on Emmanuelle status..
They are staying low profile now so you might need to apply for membership to enter or get latest info etc.
Old 30-09-2016, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
For those that stay at Ratchada area.....

For bros that usually stay in the Ratchada area....

Can you tell me what is there to do there, beside soapy massage?

I usually stay near Sukhumvit area...close to BTS, subway, Agogos, massage, foods etc... But considering change of area.

Concern there is nothing to do in Ratchada area beside Soapies and Eat seafood. Also hear many PRCs there
Old 30-09-2016, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future
Re: For those that stay at Ratchada area.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
For bros that usually stay in the Ratchada area....

Can you tell me what is there to do there, beside soapy massage?

I usually stay near Sukhumvit area...close to BTS, subway, Agogos, massage, foods etc... But considering change of area.

Concern there is nothing to do in Ratchada area beside Soapies and Eat seafood. Also hear many PRCs there
Sukhumvit area is actually very near Ratchada, the only issue in BKK is the traffic jam, but truth be told, go anywhere on a motorsai taxi 15-20 minutes sure can reach
Old 30-09-2016, 07:35 PM
Samster

Motorsai taxi is too dangerous for forum members! If you need to travel, use meatered taxi, it's very cheap and has AC!

Old 01-10-2016, 04:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Greetings,

I also like to visit Bukit Bintang, KL! I was there last week for 4 nights, staying at ANSA Hotel. Even though pickup joints are hidden and not as visible as Bangkok, you can find gems in secluded places! I still like Bond and Genesis Spas the best due to selection and convenience!

Can you guys recommend a decent hotel close to Bukit Bintang or Imbi Monorail Stations?

Thanks
Wrong thread bro...
But you can try Capitol Hotel.
Old 01-10-2016, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
davvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdavvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Motorsai taxi is too dangerous for forum members! If you need to travel, use meatered taxi, it's very cheap and has AC!
I agree, metered taxi is very cheap and has AC. It will also take you about an hour to get to your destination compared to a 10 minute motosai taxi to the same destination.
Old 01-10-2016, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 20
sduuu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysduuu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just take Uber...
Old 02-10-2016, 01:30 AM
Samster

Greetings,

Today, I went to one of my favorite soapy complex, Catherine Massage! After the session, I told English speaking Khun Tawa Chai, "take care of all my friends from Sammyboy Forum"
He promised to take care and accommodate all you horny guys, so just don't forget to tip him 100 bhat!

Good luck.

Old 02-10-2016, 01:36 AM
Samster

davvvid,

In Thailand, if you get injured from a motosai accidents, it doesn't matter whose fault it is, the tourist will pay the bills! In other words, no liability issues against Thai Nationals, especially against motosai drivers because they have no money!

Old 02-10-2016, 04:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Today, I went to one of my favorite soapy complex, Catherine Massage! After the session, I told English speaking Khun Tawa Chai, "take care of all my friends from Sammyboy Forum"
He promised to take care and accommodate all you horny guys, so just don't forget to tip him 100 bhat!
5555 you may want to edit your post or prepare to receive PM from mod to collect advertisement fee.
If not will tio labeled as stealth agent wor!

From your view point you just want to share good lobang or help out a friend but nowadays the culture on this forum is about $$$.
Sammyboy Forum is not a charitable organisation.
If you promote something specific or too often then you better be prepared to pay advertisement fee hahahaha.

You are a senior member on this forum already so I believe you should seen all the sagas related to so called overzealous "promotion".
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1