The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 07-01-2012, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertchua View Post
This was when I had trouble taking her kicks as she aimed solely at my left testicle (interestingly, my left testicle is weaker than my right one - dun ask me why). I was left a quivering wreck and she laughed....
I am nursing my poor swollen and bleeding balls even as I type this FR.
Bro... take care... I can really feel the pain and the defenseless situation that you met.. You can't cover back and the only thing is you just accept the severe punishment from the Mistress.. For me I can't take that severe situation .
Old 08-01-2012, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 20
totolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yes she did chat about her bf. she mentioned he is submissive in terms of doing things for her like cooking cleaning etc but he does not
Worship that the way we do that much. I suppose she can't be torturing him everyday

I love her golden showers. Really tasted so sweet. If I am her bf i will carry a small pet bottle of that to work everyday as a tonic drink

24 hours later. I still have the image of her lying on bed, smoking and smiling seductively at me. A true Jap beauty. She mentioned she has some mixed Korean blood in her too somewhere in her ancestry lines.

Thinking about it, her rate is reasonable if we consider she comes from US and is Jap and it comes with room. Thai mistresses who come charges 25% lower than her if I am not wrong. To me, Jap commands a premium, just how how high end Jap cuisine cost more than expensive Thai food.

Quote:
Originally Posted by micky_blues View Post
Bro Totolim, you dream about making love to Mistress Sayako? Haha too bad all of us here dont have the opportunity. She has a bf back in America. That lucky guy has full access to her body. We can only worship her feet, at most her p**** and ass.

Another bro aslo mention Mistress Pai Ling is pregnant. Means another guy is lucky enough to cum inside her.

Any bro here fantasize cumming in Mistress's body?
Old 08-01-2012, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 14
calbts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry for the delay but I wanted to share the highlight of my recent stay in the SM/Mistress capital of the world - Tokyo, Japan.
As I stated before, because of the near all-time high yen strength, I concentrated on quality and value vs. quantity and length of sessions.
In better times I would not have hesitated to have a session at more expensive hotels such as PA Plaza in Shibuya or the Alpha Inn.
But this time I stuck to cheaper but good valued love hotels (5000 yen and under) in Shibuya and Shinjuku that had decent sized rooms.
Also I tried some delivery health places from erolin.net that provided fetish services.

Rather than describe my session details, I will just give my impressions of the Mistresses/girls and my satisfaction of each.

Venus Club - Mistress Rena - It was hard at first scheduling a session because she only worked in the early afternoon one or two days a week.
I called up Mistress Rinko who promptly answered in good English and scheduled the session. On a side note - a few years ago when I had my first session at Venus with another Mistress, I remember first meeting Mistress Rinko in Shinjuku as she led me to the hotel for my session with the other Mistress. Rinko was very imposing and dominant and I could not take my eyes off of her as she was strutting on the streets before me in tight leather and high boots. What a sight!! Don't know why I have not tried a session with her. Maybe it is because she is a heavy smoker and I cannot stand smoke.
Back to Rena - very tall and very thin. Speaks good English as she used to live in New York. She enjoyed my play and did what I wanted. Session was good but not spectacular. I would love to recommend her to others just to see what their impressions would be but for me, I will not try again. Maybe I would recommend a double with Rinko and Rena.

La Siora - still in my opinion the best Mistress Club in the world - all because of Mistress Rie and her staff. It is so easy to make appointments in English and satisfaction is guaranteed 99% of the time. I have now been a client of theirs for 12 years. This trip I did something that I should have done long ago - instead of meeting outside at the meeting point - I checked into the hotel room about one hour before the session. This allowed me to get settled and prepared. As you check in, you call La Siora and tell them what room you are in. If you have a mobile - make sure you call before you get in the room as some rooms do not have working mobile service.
When the Mistress arrives - the reception calls you room - you just say " Hai Hai" and the door will open. Most hotels have 2-3 hour short time deals but be careful on weekend nights and holidays as hotels can fill up fast. I was very smart not to schedule a session on Dec. 24th as every hotel was full with Christmas couples and they raised the prices.

I would recommend any La Siora Mistress as all are skilled and beautiful. Here are the ones I tried on this trip:

Mistress Nagisa -
Tall with nice legs, big brown eyes, and large feet for Japanese. Spoke really good English. Said she learned in Japan which makes me all the more impressed. Wore her black catsuit with thigh leather boots. Very good foot worship, humiliation, and unzipped her suit for golden shower. No gloves bare hand handjob finish. She is still relatively new so for advanced skills she may need more time but for me she was excellent. Would definitely repeat.

Mistress Reiko -
She had just started when I tried her. Quite tall and also good looking - has a classical Mistress look. Speaks beginner English. Only had one session with her so cannot say much about her. Session was satisfying and since she worked at another club - I would guess she is skilled at the more extreme things like whipping and caning.

Mistress Shinobu - Not quite as tall as some of the other Mistresses but equally beautiful. Nice long hair and big eyes. Getting better with her English and very interested and concentrated when in session. Really good at smothering and nice feet. Would repeat.

Mistress Narumi - Very feminine and out of session - quite welcoming. Then in session she changes and becomes the "I am in charge of you and you will do what I want or else" Mistress. Smothered my face with her panties then a torrent of her liquid drowned me - Nice big showers from her. She wins the reward for best Golden Showers on this trip. Also really good at humiliation. Would definitely repeat.

Mistress Ruiko -
Then to my utter surprise and delight Mistress Ruiko announced her return in December. Like some of you guys who missed a chance to session with Mistress Bigyoku, I felt the same with Mistress Ruiko. My timing during her last tenure was always bad and I never got to session with her.
Now was my chance and I took advantage. I only saw Mistress Ruiko for the remainder of my trip and have now become one of her many, many slaves.
Mistress Ruiko is my type - young, intelligent, open minded, slim waist, nice long thin legs, college student. I get turned on just thinking about her. Japanese college girls are some of the hottest girls anywhere. When she first comes into the room - you can feel her demeanor - she is in charge. You happily give her the tribute and then you fall under her spell. She caters to all fetishes and I know she is very skilled at the more extreme punishments, even if that is not my thing. She has been trained by the best - Mistress Rie.
When wearing her catsuit - her body conforms to the shape so nicely. Incredible feet, legs, ass. It seemed humiliation is her specialty as her laugh is so wicked yet so Japanese. I was staring into her big dark eyes as she spit in my face. Sweet Golden Shower and I did view her pussy - Did not try to lick directly - who knows what she would have done to me if I had tried. No gloves bare hand handjob finish. Mistress Ruiko is now my favorite Mistress.
REPEAT, REPEAT, REPEAT

Also as I stated before, I paid a visit to Bar Amacord. I tried to schedule a session with one of the very hot looking bar girls working there( would rather not say which one). After some thought, she declined because she was into a very hard style SM play and I am not into heavy play. Nevertheless I enjoyed myself there. I saw Mistresss Nagisa and Nana hanging out there between sessions.

http://www.s-grimpeur.jp
http://www.shibuya-diana.com
I decided to expand my experiences and try some places out for fetish play - I checked into hotels in Shibuya and called the numbers. Was able to schedule appointments with my basic Japanese over the phone. Some girls do GS. Basic play is deep kiss, handjob, blowjob, pussy licking, and any light fetish. Some girls even offered sex for an additional 5000. I would not recommend these places to English only speakers. For more details you can pm me.

Clubs I did not get the chance to go to on this trip:

Smclub Meguro - I wanted to see Goddess Miki again as I had many sessions with her last year and she was amazing. Also wanted to try other girls there.
But the hotel selection in Meguro sucks as the cheapest place there is about 6500. I know they were having a special deal for a cheaper Gotanda hotel - but I just did not bother. Maybe next time.

Myrr - I would have loved to session with Mistress Shion but her availability was extremely limited( Saturdays only) and I was not interested in any of their other Mistresses. I got all of her SMQR videos and she does look amazing.

Prezis - I did not call or try mainly because I wanted to have sessions in cheaper Shibuya or Shinjuku hotels. I was not going to pay around 10,000 yen at Alpha Inn. Do they offer sessions in Shibuya or Shinjuku and not charging Mistress taxi fare to get there? If so, then maybe I will try next time.

Sweet Devil - Wow they got some really hot new Mistresses there - Ryoko(Check out her blog photos - what a looker!!) , Cecile, Naomi, etc.... but just did not get around to calling them this time.

Club Absolute Nagoya - I did not get out of Tokyo this trip but my oh my - the Absolute Mistresses look so enticing. After seeing so many of them in the SMQR videos - regardless of what a few others here may think about not being worth it to take a special trip boring Nagoya - I just do not think I can resist. That Mistress Yui is stunningly gorgeous in her videos/photos. What a body!! Ageha, Tsubaki, Erena, and Ami - I want to session with all of them. Maybe next time -- I hope.
Old 08-01-2012, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
ydgduo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by calbts View Post
Sorry for the delay but I wanted to share the highlight of my recent stay in the SM/Mistress capital of the world - Tokyo, Japan.
thank you very much for you FR.
Old 09-01-2012, 07:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
ydgduo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertchua View Post
After I have reached her lobby, I smsed her again and she replied "coming". Although I knew how she looked like from her website, I hope I can recognize her. I recall my experience with Mistress Bella of Thaidomina last year and was rather disappointed when she finally appeared looking so ordinary and not like her website photos.
I am nursing my poor swollen and bleeding balls even as I type this FR.
Thank you for you detail FR again. Too bad, i am not able to meet her. Maybe next time at her den.
Old 10-01-2012, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Submissive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have send contacts to mistress bluesky, mistress Kathy and mistress lexuan on collarme. Seems like not many fr on them. R they ok?
Old 10-01-2012, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
McWoof0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submissive View Post
Have send contacts to mistress bluesky, mistress Kathy and mistress lexuan on collarme. Seems like not many fr on them. R they ok?
bluesky told me she quited le.. not her cup of tea..

Kathy and lexuan still in the scene..
Old 10-01-2012, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Submissive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tat's sad. She is the first I sent. Waiting for the rest of replies
Old 11-01-2012, 02:37 PM

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
WweJustin89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just out of curiosity

How come no one is trying Mistress Minky from collarme?

Based on looks, I don think she is the best looking dom. But from all these years, I know she is one of the most active singapore domina which attempts to bring up the female domina scene.

About 1 year ago, she even setup a LQD website and often have a monthly munch over the years for dominant, submissive and switch for a meet up and sometimes from the pictures there are even trial conducted there.

Previously I asked her the charges. She say as pro domme role she charge 200 per hour which is the same as Mistress Kathy. And I guess she had much more equipments and skills.

Not much was mentioned about her in the recent posts, so is she still around and any bros tried her yet? Need some FR here
Old 11-01-2012, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2132 / Power: 20
d2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WweJustin89 View Post
Just out of curiosity

Based on looks, I don think she is the best looking dom. But from all these years, I know she is one of the most active singapore domina which attempts to bring up the female domina scene.

About 1 year ago, she even setup a LQD website and often have a monthly munch over the years for dominant, submissive and switch for a meet up and sometimes from the pictures there are even trial conducted there.

Previously I asked her the charges. She say as pro domme role she charge 200 per hour which is the same as Mistress Kathy. And I guess she had much more equipments and skills.

Not much was mentioned about her in the recent posts, so is she still around and any bros tried her yet? Need some FR here
Kathy now charge $200?
Old 11-01-2012, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by d2pre View Post
Kathy now charge $200?
That's how much she quote me when I asked her! LOL...I did not try? So what's her actual rate?
Old 11-01-2012, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 23
HC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Kathy charge me $400 for 2hours but managed to bargain 2hours $300 dollars. At least 2 hours for this discount rate
Old 11-01-2012, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2132 / Power: 20
d2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.mediafire.com/?uwnbvtttobssbfn

i upload 1 china femdom. share with you all
Old 11-01-2012, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
jonah11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WweJustin89 View Post
Just out of curiosity

I had tried Mistress Minky a few times, including double domme at her dungeon and a half day domme with 2 female doms. I had provided my FR in her LQD website which had unfortunately been rendered inactive. I am still trying to find time to put up the various FRs in SBF.

I shall try my best to put up one FR soon.

As far as I know how, she can still be contacted through collarme.com.
Old 11-01-2012, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonah11 View Post
I had tried Mistress Minky a few times, including double domme at her dungeon and a half day domme with 2 female doms. I had provided my FR in her LQD website which had unfortunately been rendered inactive. I am still trying to find time to put up the various FRs in SBF.

I shall try my best to put up one FR soon.

As far as I know how, she can still be contacted through collarme.com.
Ok thanks, as far as I felt. 200 spend on her session is better than Kathy, this is my opinion cause she do this more passionately I feel. That is my opinion so I hope I did not offend anyone whom tried Mistress Kathy, I am not saying she is bad but just if 200 is well spent.

Cause I tried Mistress Suniya at this rate so I find it worthwhile after trying the session, I personally don earn much so I need to be pretty confident before entering for a session.

I had experience bad dommes which do very simple stuffs, no equipment etc which change my concept of high prices doesn't mean the domme service will definatelty be worth it. That is my experience before I came across SBF which helped bros here a lot in decision making of choosing a dom.

Mistress Minky is pretty quiet..but I won't want to message her on collarme till my vitamin M is ready. Haha..thanks bro, would love to see your FR, the other 2 dommes you serve is it still available?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1