The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2013, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 18
fulham is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfulham is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

yanda supposed to happen in 1-2 weeks before october, near to china national day, or when there is a major event going to happen, and it is when the gong an cleaned up the streets.

dont bother about 600 a pop cause it is too high. you can try go to sauna or massage area and hook up the ladies, and she might go to your hotel later after work if she likes you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
issit?

I in dongmen area......use wechat a lot of fls.
they quote me 600 a pop.....
of coz no go.

yanda in sn.....pcc at hotel.....lol.
Old 02-07-2013, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fulham View Post
yanda supposed to happen in 1-2 weeks before october, near to china national day, or when there is a major event going to happen, and it is when the gong an cleaned up the streets.

dont bother about 600 a pop cause it is too high. you can try go to sauna or massage area and hook up the ladies, and she might go to your hotel later after work if she likes you.
actually they are willing to press down until 400.....but I suggested 300...then they verbally abused me lor.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 02-07-2013, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 19
travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
actually they are willing to press down until 400.....but I suggested 300...then they verbally abused me lor.
Actually many of the FLs on SZ Wechat will accept 300 for a short time. But most do not provide proper service. Just hit and run kind of job. Not recommended unless you need an urgent quick release.
Old 02-07-2013, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 19
TigerGuy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTigerGuy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelcraze88 View Post
Actually many of the FLs on SZ Wechat will accept 300 for a short time. But most do not provide proper service. Just hit and run kind of job. Not recommended unless you need an urgent quick release.

to me it sounds risky business

Old 03-07-2013, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

for NTUC fans

sz traffic

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 03-07-2013, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 16
hardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud of

hello bros! anyone tried Gold Coast Club at Kaili Hotel before? is it a decent place or got full service de? going there soon but trying to find out where around there got things to play..
Old 03-07-2013, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11185 / Power: 18
NorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardpoke View Post
hello bros! anyone tried Gold Coast Club at Kaili Hotel before? is it a decent place or got full service de? going there soon but trying to find out where around there got things to play..
It's a clean and decent place but I have upped a gal from there in a hotel. Massage room doors are see through and the footie is done in the main hall. There are recreation things to do like table-tennis, snooker and has a mini-cinema. Food are charged and you can stay overnight there in the main hall. Not a cheap place, you should be looking at about RMB500-800 for massage, footie and ear digging. If you just use their facilities, there is a minimum charges of about RMB88.00

Please take note that my info is about 3 years ago. I guess the prices shouldn't vary much.

Keep you friends close but your enemies closer
Old 03-07-2013, 11:31 PM
Samster

hardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthEast View Post
It's a clean and decent place but I have upped a gal from there in a hotel. Massage room doors are see through and the footie is done in the main hall. There are recreation things to do like table-tennis, snooker and has a mini-cinema. Food are charged and you can stay overnight there in the main hall. Not a cheap place, you should be looking at about RMB500-800 for massage, footie and ear digging. If you just use their facilities, there is a minimum charges of about RMB88.00

Please take note that my info is about 3 years ago. I guess the prices shouldn't vary much.
thank you bro northeast! hmm.. decent then decent lor.. bo bian.. just at the hotel itself, more convenient also.. maybe i shall wechat find charbors..
Old 03-07-2013, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 15
panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!

hi bros, I'm a fellow Singaporean usually based in Beijing, works in Guangzhou frequently and goes to Shenzhen sometimes. Anyone wanna chiong together? Pm me pls.
Old 04-07-2013, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 19
travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardpoke View Post
Very funny.....this club do not allow the customers to stay over night. For that reason we switched to Queens SPA three months ago when we were there one evening.
Old 04-07-2013, 05:32 PM
Samster

haha.. i stayed overnight at queens spa before.. not the best experience imo.. snoring from elsewhere gets very loud.. i still prefer to check into a 3 star hotel to sleep.. queens spa quite challenging nowadays.. managed to get a hj once there.. now dunno still can or not..
Old 05-07-2013, 06:45 PM
Samster

panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!

Question: where's the best place to find freelancers in Shenzhen?

I might need to rent a house in Dongmen, Shenzhen, just wondering if there is a better spot where I can easily find freelancers nearby and bring them home for overnight bonks. Any suggestions?
Old 06-07-2013, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 643 / Power: 18
awpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to all

There are some freelance at the street of feng huang road, around 10 min walk from dongmen, quality so so only but I think is cheap less than 200 yuan per bonk.Enjoy
Old 06-07-2013, 02:10 PM
Samster

Have u tried luohu cun 罗湖村? About a mere ten mins walk from the customs, the gals there are 120rmb per bonk, and those tend to be very fresh gals, new to town and less shrewd, I even bonked one that is obviously under 16 years old, if this happen in Singapore and I get caught, sure kenna jailed for months,

Quote:
Originally Posted by awpig View Post
There are some freelance at the street of feng huang road, around 10 min walk from dongmen, quality so so only but I think is cheap less than 200 yuan per bonk.Enjoy
Old 06-07-2013, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by panado View Post
Have u tried luohu cun 罗湖村? About a mere ten mins walk from the customs, the gals there are 120rmb per bonk, and those tend to be very fresh gals, new to town and less shrewd, I even bonked one that is obviously under 16 years old, if this happen in Singapore and I get caught, sure kenna jailed for months,
Just fyi , as long as you are a sillypore citizen and you are caught at whichever country doing a underage , the poli there will inform sillypore and you will be having a pick up service from Changi airport .

Legal age to have sex - 16

Legal age to have sex transaction with money involved is -18

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1