The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 12-12-2016, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 20
bear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Not every girl who had a baby will have stretch marks. I have many coyotes who had given birth before but show no signs of any stretch marks on their tummy or their thighs.

Also does not mean give birth before means will have a loose pussy. Another misconception here since I had tried some girls who had babies have tigher pussy than the singles out there
Very true. The tightest looking Thai babe I saw came complete with a C-section scar. She had a lean but curvy body that make Tila Tequila look like she needs a strict diet. Stomach did not reveal much stretching marks but you could feel a layer of fat and skin over the body as the baby was in the last 2 years. I think many cheongsters will know what I am talking about.

Based on the super tight bod though I'd say no baby, or one many years ago though. Anyway, I'm signing off on this thread. With the tits being fake, this is no longer a rare pair.
Old 12-12-2016, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow TonyCheong2's Dicktionary

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
using your dictionary, wat would u call this bro?
Extra Sprayer!

Quote:
TonyCheong2's Dicktionary

*American Style Spender/Tipper:
A person/mongerer that disrupts the market/going price by overpaying for goods and services.

*Extra Sprayer:
A person/mongerer that performs a task repeatedly or seeks answer from as many different sources as possible due to kiasu/kiasi mentality.

*Fab 5:
A man's best friend in times of loneliness especially late at night.

*Korean Superstar:
A person/mongerer that boasts of his conquest of bedding females with minimal or no monetary outlay. In most times he likens his attractiveness similar to celebrities such as Andy Lau or Brad Pitt.

*Lazy Spoon Feeder:
A person/mongerer that comes on the internet to demand for quick answers whereby the info is actually readily available by researching online.

*WeChat Gambler:
A person/mongerer that likes to roll the dice and source for sex via social meda apps. Even though it has been statistically proven that the house will win 9/10 times!
Old 13-12-2016, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ryan12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
In Bangkok for a week. Drop a pm if any Bros are around.
Old 13-12-2016, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 8
Carros75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TonyCheong2's Dicktionary

need a good massage, any recommendation?
Old 13-12-2016, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carros75 View Post
need a good massage, any recommendation?
Health Land....
Old 13-12-2016, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 12
GoWhere is one of the Best!GoWhere is one of the Best!GoWhere is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Extra Sprayer!
LOL bro ~ in hokkien = gei jua
=x
dun break the newbie heart lah =p u so eviil na
Old 13-12-2016, 11:45 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoWhere View Post
LOL bro ~ in hokkien = gei jua
=x
dun break the newbie heart lah =p u so eviil na
Hard truths mah.
Old 14-12-2016, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Red face Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Last weekend I had been playing a social site called thaifriendly.com. I only reg as free member so I need wait 10min to post message to the girl, so i usually ask for their line to easy for further chat. Some famous girl (that received a lot message) they force us to become premium member (paid member) in order can post a message to them. I skipped those as i do not want to pay for the member fee. last 3 day i had spammed over 50 girls (those that i feel is cute / pretty), hit rate only like 2 to 3, added their facebook and seem legit. (I am not handsome, rich or korea superstar). But it is nice to chat and knew new ppl. For those who want get laid, i think it is hard as most of them only want to be friend or finding true BF/Husband. Thats all for my sharing.
Old 14-12-2016, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahkshi007 View Post
(I am not handsome, rich or korea superstar).
Good to see usage of buzz words like Korean Superstar is gaining ground in SBF.

See below for more.

Quote:

A person/mongerer that disrupts the market/going price by overpaying for goods and services.

*Extra Sprayer:
A person/mongerer that performs a task repeatedly or seeks answer from as many different sources as possible due to kiasu/kiasi mentality.

*Fab 5:

*Korean Superstar:
A person/mongerer that boasts of his conquest of bedding females with minimal or no monetary outlay. In most times he likens his attractiveness similar to celebrities such as Andy Lau or Brad Pitt.

*Lazy Spoon Feeder:
A person/mongerer that comes on the internet to demand for quick answers whereby the info is actually readily available by researching online.

*WeChat Gambler:
A person/mongerer that likes to roll the dice and source for sex via social meda apps. Even though it has been statistically proven that the house will win 9/10 times!
Old 14-12-2016, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

[QUOTE=TonyCheong2;15422128]Good to see usage of buzz words like Korean Superstar is gaining ground in SBF.

You need to add another term into TonyCheong2's Dicktionary for people who feel / boast they are "Rich"
Old 14-12-2016, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahkshi007 View Post
You need to add another term into TonyCheong2's Dicktionary for people who feel / boast they are "Rich"
Ok you request, I write.

The term is Big Cannon Soldier.

Quote:

*Big Cannon Soldier:
A person/mongerer that is not what he described himself to be and often with an obnoxious attitude.

*Extra Sprayer:

*Fab 5:

*Korean Superstar:

*Lazy Spoon Feeder:

*WeChat Gambler:
Old 14-12-2016, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Ok you request, I write.

The term is Big Cannon Soldier.
Not GPMG meh? Their money goes out like machine gun 555
Old 15-12-2016, 05:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
Not GPMG meh? Their money goes out like machine gun 555
555555 kanasai!
Old 16-12-2016, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

well my strategy is to splurge on more LDs in my first visit to purposely give them an impression that i am a robert or loaded LOL and then subsequent visits i will scale back a lot leow. trust me, the hotter girls will still flock to you because u are 1) proven to be generous 2)fun

so, instead of going after their attention, now u are making them going for you, a perceived whale.
Old 16-12-2016, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 14
sheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of light

It has been quiet since the mda ban have been in bangkok these few days, so able come to here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1