The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2005, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 23
penny is one of the Best!penny is one of the Best!penny is one of the Best!
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

where is lian hua road? only can find gui hua road
Old 17-04-2005, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

Sing dollar or US$

I would like to enquire if I should bring S$ or US$ to Macau and then for Zhuhai. Are money changers easy to find and the rates? Are the rates OK?

Thanks for the advice.
Old 17-04-2005, 07:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
waks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello brothers, I going to Macau next month, any good places KTV or Sauna where I can find Japanese girls, how much cost? Thx
Old 17-04-2005, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
coolc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassina2
Sing dollar or US$

I would like to enquire if I should bring S$ or US$ to Macau and then for Zhuhai. Are money changers easy to find and the rates? Are the rates OK?

Thanks for the advice.
Hi Bro.,

The best currency to bring around this region is HK Dlr.

In Macau you can use HK dlr freely and there're lots of money changers that can change them to rmb at competitive rates...

But since you're coming from Sland, i suggest you change in Sland the amount you needed in HK dlr and rmb.... For back up...Sin or US $$$ is about the same....The rate there are not as good as what you can get in Sland...
Old 17-04-2005, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 21
canning deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, you can bring Sing $ or us $ is fine,
Old 17-04-2005, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Sammi888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny
where is lian hua road? only can find gui hua road
The landmark to Lian Hua Rd is BuBuGuo Hotel. If u tell the cab driver send u to BuBuGuo, u can see Lian Hua Rd easily.

Rgds.
Old 17-04-2005, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammi888
The landmark to Lian Hua Rd is BuBuGuo Hotel. If u tell the cab driver send u to BuBuGuo, u can see Lian Hua Rd easily.

Rgds.

Thanks bro sammi.

can I know roughly how much to spend for return tickets and hotel to visit XM for 2 nights?

can get a MM as my tour guide?
Old 17-04-2005, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=Sammi888]The landmark to Lian Hua Rd is BuBuGuo Hotel.
================================================
Bro
i think a better landmark is yue hai hotel (guangdong regency) hotel as it's only 1 minute from lian hua road.

was at lian hua lu last week & it's renovated/upgraded
filled with chicks returning from their jia xiang
saw a few familiar faces from gl
ask their price; quored me rmb150 (S$32) for 1 shot but in gl, damn it - they ask for $100 w/o room & no service.

while sipping coffee, saw also many familiar cheongsters from gl
they were there with their prc mm lovers from gl
Old 17-04-2005, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Sammi888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny
Thanks bro sammi.

can I know roughly how much to spend for return tickets and hotel to visit XM for 2 nights?

can get a MM as my tour guide?
XM= xiamen? Sorry i never been there....

The mm in lian rd overnite rate is around rmb500, if u can get them in the afternoon the I think no problem to ask the mm bring u around...u can try out the hot spring at Herbal Valley (Zhong Yao Gu), check out their website http://www.zhcmv.com/

Rgds.
Old 17-04-2005, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammi888
XM= xiamen? Sorry i never been there....

The mm in lian rd overnite rate is around rmb500, if u can get them in the afternoon the I think no problem to ask the mm bring u around...u can try out the hot spring at Herbal Valley (Zhong Yao Gu), check out their website http://www.zhcmv.com/

Rgds.
ha..sorry ah...was thinking about XiaMen also...
Old 18-04-2005, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 20
Zeos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZeos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Was at Macau recently on biz trip, Visited Zhu Hai. First time trhere. Took a taxi from Macau Hotel to the customs, cost about HKD30. I visited the suana located at yue hai hotel. In my opinion, clean and profesionally managed. Cost RMB168 for 2 sessions. Per session is 45 mins. Spent 5 hours at the sauna, had my lunch and dinner there, which is free. Meals are nothing to shout about but are adequate. Watched 2 movies and chatted with 2 17 year old servers at the movie lounge. Proceeded with massage after finishing the first movie and lunch. Upgraded to VIP room at extra RMB70. Masseuse was from Shanxi area, 22 years old, above average in looks, but body was to die for. Massage was great if compared to SG's health centre's but average compared to PRC standards. After massage of 45 mins, masseuse did not ask me if I required other services, but went ahead anyway, starting with her licking every part of my body (including the ties and armpits, which freaked me out), alternating with cold and hot water in her mouth. She proceeded with covered BJ and sex after in various positions. No complains from her at all through the session and was extremely accomodating, taking the initiative at times. After the session. proceeded to shower together and time was up by then. She proceeded a slip to indicate the tips I was to give her. I wrote RMB300, which seems to be the standard there. Went down to the lounge and watched the 2nd movie along with dinner and a leg massge by an experienced uncle. Left the sauna at about 7pm. Damage RMB618 [168+300+40 (leg massage)+20(tips for uncle)+20(tips for locker boys)]. Managed to get the mobile number for the 2 16 year old servers before I left. Proceeded to Landmark shopping. 4 or 5 floors of retail shops with absolutely everything imaginable on sale. Forumers looking to get copy DVD's, watches, wallets etc would enjoy themselves here. Walked around for about 1.5hrs, bought some DVD's at RMB5 each and decided to call the servers to see if they would have supper with me. Was thinking of heading back to Macau if I was unsuccessful. Surprisingingly, they agreed to meet me at yue hai hotel in 30 minutes. Nothing better to do at landmark, so decided to go ahead of time and wait at lobby (RMB10 taxi ride from landmark, which is exactly at the immigration check point. It is really a no brainer where landmark is as you simply cannot miss it from immigration even if one is blind). As some forummers has correctly pointed out yue hai is located at lian hua rd. while waiting for the servers, checked out the SW scene at lian hua rd. it's really hit and miss if you ask me. a few approached politely to offer their service (as compared to ShenZhen where the SW's literally grab you) and I would say that some rate a 6 to 7 while the rest are below average. Their opening rates always seem to be RMB200, which I believe that one can bargain down to about RMB150. The servers came down as promised and we went for supper. No idea where they brought me to or the food that they ordered, but the company was great. Finished at about 11.30pm and went back to Macau at about that time. Did not ons the servers as I was not in the mood plus I needed to go back to Macau as I had an early ferry ride back to HKG for a 9am meeting at CLK, although I believe that I could have both on the same bed if I persued the issue as both were very touchy feely during supper. Servers made me promise that I call them whenever I am back or even if I am in PRC anywhere. They claim that the girls in this line are always mobile and one never knows if they would be working in Beijing or Shanghai next week or month. The only place that they would not even consider is in their hometown. Arrived back to Macau safely without any hassle. Would definitely recomend Zhu Hai over Shen Zhen as it is cheaper, the people there are friendlier and I feel safe, without any pressures to buy (a few shop keepers in landmark might become friends after a few return visits. I was offered tea while browsing the DVD's and when I did not purchase from them, nary a smart remark was heard from them when I left their shop or booth) or bonk if I did not feel like it.

Hope the above would come in useful.
Old 18-04-2005, 01:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kawatetsu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

eXCELLENT FR BRO ZEOS.
THAT IS Why I much prefer ZH than anywhere else in the pearl river delta
Old 20-04-2005, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 20
Jerry Yan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolc
Hi Bro.,

The best currency to bring around this region is HK Dlr.

In Macau you can use HK dlr freely and there're lots of money changers that can change them to rmb at competitive rates...
Yes, u are absolutely correct. Coz HK$ is still 'bigger' as compared Macau$. And some of the cab drivers like to cheat you by treating it as a fair deal.

She's back in action now. Currently repaying the 'faith' of her supporters.
Old 20-04-2005, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 22
noon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeos
Was at Macau recently on biz trip, Visited Zhu Hai. First time trhere.
Hope the above would come in useful.
great FR, thank you for the info!

im also going on 7th may-9th.. can bro recommend which hotel to book? prefer 3-4stars budget..
Old 20-04-2005, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 20
Jerry Yan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by noon
im also going on 7th may-9th.. can bro recommend which hotel to book? prefer 3-4stars budget..
Chang Ann. Should be around 40-50 Sing per night. Ask for the 6th level ones and also not the ones facing along the street (Alot of noise pollution).

Moreover, within walking distance of Lian Hua Lu and Tian De Ren Jian.

She's back in action now. Currently repaying the 'faith' of her supporters.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1