The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
majere23

Closed Thread

Old 23-10-2016, 07:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 10
FT86 is one of the Best!FT86 is one of the Best!FT86 is one of the Best!FT86 is one of the Best!
Re: Lost And Found

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnn View Post
stop mention mayouso
this week raided, monday gals go interview.
sammyboyforum report, n locanto was mention.
That stretch of Lousy joint along that road? Ha
Old 23-10-2016, 09:44 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

yes bro..,when raid ,raid all, hantam all the owners and landlord.

Last edited by johnn; 23-10-2016 at 11:32 AM.
Old 23-10-2016, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvstedt28 View Post
Any information on Amy from FC?
Go try your luck at parklane 5th floor. Saw ex FC viets there.
Old 23-10-2016, 02:31 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

thk bro for update.
Old 23-10-2016, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 15
silvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Informer View Post
Go try your luck at parklane 5th floor. Saw ex FC viets there.
Thx bro, went there today but seems no girls around in level 5. Which shop is it? Beside the escalator?
Old 24-10-2016, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madpig88 View Post
Once again thanks, visited both of them already.

Visited Cindy the day I got your PM. Shop location too open, rooms are ok, typical shopping mall mp set up. As it's a shopping centre mp which does quickie so everything is kind of a rush, in & out of the place in around 30 mins. Once she entered the room, immediately took off all her clothes and ask GQ and started, no massage what so ever unlike back in Mayouso. Her other service still tip top, lots of gfe and frenching she still maintains her body well, just got a few more lines on her face but her asking price for full is not as high as before.

Visited Vivian last evening. Shop location very secluded and discreet and not easy to find, wouldn't expect a mp to be located there. Rooms are spacious and cosy. She gave me a good massage before popping the GQ. Her other service skills seems to improve, more gfe now. Body wise still more or less the same, pricing wise still the same.
I got lost the first time visiting Vivian's new place, seldom been to that area.

The kind of place Cindy is working in now is more targeting at fast job, get the job done asap. So dun expect her to massage for 40 mins then proceed to other stuff. Every joint in that building is more or less the same. Another alternative is meet her either before or after her work to go hotel. Cindy is ok with this as you visited before but she will ask for more.

Last edited by MPLover; 25-10-2016 at 03:50 PM.
Old 25-10-2016, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 22
knightnight is one of the Best!knightnight is one of the Best!knightnight is one of the Best!

Guys, not too Long ago, along the row of shop houses on MacPherson road there were some massage joints. Most if not all are closed now.
Linda was a slim tall prc milf working there in one of the shops. Anyone knows any whereabouts? Thanks 👍🏼
Old 25-10-2016, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 630 / Power: 12
spicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to allspicyroll is a name known to all

I'm not sure if other bros had asked before, but I'd like to ask anyway.
Anybody knows the whereabouts of a ML called Apple, previously at S Spa, Bukit Batok. A very friendly ML who also gives a good massage. Miss her terribly.
Old 26-10-2016, 09:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPLover View Post
The kind of place Cindy is working in now is more targeting at fast job, get the job done asap. So dun expect her to massage for 40 mins then proceed to other stuff. Every joint in that building is more or less the same. Another alternative is meet her either before or after her work to go hotel. Cindy is ok with this as you visited before but she will ask for more.
Outcall to hotel sounds good, shall ask her bout it.

RTF her last night. Session much more fun than the previous one, she was super horny and playful.
Old 26-10-2016, 11:41 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
hi747 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by madpig88 View Post
Outcall to hotel sounds good, shall ask her bout it.

RTF her last night. Session much more fun than the previous one, she was super horny and playful.
Contact please Bro I love out call
Old 26-10-2016, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Sparrow556 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know where is honey? Previously from fc and jsp.
Old 26-10-2016, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Sparrow556 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know where is honey? Former fc and jsp.
Old 26-10-2016, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 8
sinpaokong is one of the Best!sinpaokong is one of the Best!sinpaokong is one of the Best!sinpaokong is one of the Best!

No money, no honey, lah.
Old 27-10-2016, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 10
venuspapa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvenuspapa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any kind bro happen to know where have the 2 ML (JiaJia and Sofy) who use to work at 南方 nanfang TCM gone to? Alexander food village.

Please pm me their location or contact if you know.
Old 27-10-2016, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 474 / Power: 16
joscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone know where is bad tempered singer Yixuan from Club Macau now?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread