The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2011, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Oracle View Post
bro, i go hello bangkok, paragon & kiss often, so far they never charge me bottle before.
You go....often .
You big whale.
I go.....less.
I small ikan bilis.
Clubs no eat whale.
Clubs slaugter ikan bilis.
Old 15-04-2011, 12:24 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Better you buy in the club. And pay the mixers. Bottle of alcohol only more expensive by RM 30-40 per bottle.

Bring bottle in for RM50 and the ice and mixers are free ?. What crap rubbish !!!. I brought in bottle to Hello Bangkok ( long time ago ), KISS ( paid RM50 ) and still paid for the ice and mixers !!!.

But no cover charge if you go into the smaller bars such as Winner's, Spider, Scorpion. You pay the expensive misers only.

Nothing is free in Danok unless you pray for free bonk at the 4 face buddha in Erawan, Bangkok ( that's if the buddha allows you a free bonk ) !.
From my experience it depends on the group of people you go to the club with..... if it is all just cheongsters the bill always kenna inflated.

So nowadays we always bring along some locals to be the "host"..... far more cheaper to blanjah them a few drinks...... and our bill always come in local prices.
Old 15-04-2011, 04:43 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
mhapp1 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
You go....often .
You big whale.
I go.....less.
I small ikan bilis.
Clubs no eat whale.
Clubs slaugter ikan bilis.
Yokosi, why you go to entertain this gutless cipek? Now we know this gutless cipek is from kia Soo Country. This gutless cipek go often? This gutless cipek talk only and can only come Thailand after get salary. We all still wating for this gutless cipek or dog to be here
Old 15-04-2011, 08:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 16
Lim2305 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
From my experience it depends on the group of people you go to the club with..... if it is all just cheongsters the bill always kenna inflated.
So nowadays we always bring along some locals to be the "host"..... far more cheaper to blanjah them a few drinks...... and our bill always come in local prices.
Hi Bro, please don't talk about the exceptional case. Last year I went few times with one police inspector from Sadao and his 2 ma chai to SP disco. The SP’s boss and also Satit’s boss came to entertain us and all our drinks there are free of charge.
Bro Yokosi is tried to give the answer to HappyFirst whom is quite new to Danok. The answer should be applied to most of the new cheongsters there and not like you the 'lau chiau' there.
Just my opinion......maybe one day we can meet there! cheers.
Old 15-04-2011, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lim2305 View Post
..tried to give the answer to HappyFirst whom is quite new to Danok. The answer should be applied to most of the new cheongsters there
Right, not just for newbies but also the average drop-in tripper. So no wrong ideas with more "connected" or frequent patron.

Wah, you machiam resident liao, and just after 2 weeks ago?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi
Clubs no eat whale. Clubs slaugter ikan bilis.
Small bait?
Old 15-04-2011, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Right, not just for newbies but also the average drop-in tripper. So no wrong ideas with more "connected" or frequent patron.

Wah, you machiam resident liao, and just after 2 weeks ago?

Small bait?
... but he is the master bait.....

I no connected, only time, when lucky, is connected naturally with a puying, with flesh on flesh......
Old 16-04-2011, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
西北度郎 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'll be visiting hatyai/dannok this coming monday alone from s'pore (18-20 april), any taikor here wish to meet up, please PM me. Almost 2 years didn't step into hatyai/dannok liao, lost touch with the cheong scene.
Old 17-04-2011, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 14
Playman2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlayman2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlayman2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by 西北度郎 View Post
I'll be visiting hatyai/dannok this coming monday alone from s'pore (18-20 april), any taikor here wish to meet up, please PM me. Almost 2 years didn't step into hatyai/dannok liao, lost touch with the cheong scene.
Nothing really change except different name change club and few new farm.....the only taikor you need since you are alone is Master Baht.
Old 17-04-2011, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
HappyFirst deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lim2305 View Post
Hi Bro, please don't talk about the exceptional case. Last year I went few times with one police inspector from Sadao and his 2 ma chai to SP disco. The SP’s boss and also Satit’s boss came to entertain us and all our drinks there are free of charge.
Bro Yokosi is tried to give the answer to HappyFirst whom is quite new to Danok. The answer should be applied to most of the new cheongsters there and not like you the 'lau chiau' there.
Just my opinion......maybe one day we can meet there! cheers.
Thanks thanks ... really need to get info... so, as fellow Cheong Gors recommended, I should instead buy the drink inside loh?... here's some minor calculation lah... if you bring in bottle, RM50 (normal charge) + RM30 (mixers) + RM20 (ice), plus your own Chivas RM70= RM170... so how much is the bottle inside instead?... I'm not trying to be cheapskate but I do believe that we should learn to stretch our hard earned money to get what is worth right?
Old 17-04-2011, 02:40 PM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hello Bro, once you step in. You will feel the same, just like being there yesterday.

Nothing really change, think you will like Kiss society for a bit more quiet and up market feel, Hello Bangkok still rock, Pattaya seems to be attracting new niche of customer, the reputation at YES not so good now, Paragon still one of the favourite haunt for the most puying there. 69 have a new make over and attracting the owls as usual.

OKTs on moto-sia, have increased, but you are smarter than them la....

Food, still sucks, as my younger bro would describe it. He only prefer the crabs on the roadside better.

Some new hotels, but mostly non hoteliers owners. Purely investors, so cannot expect too much.

In summary, don't rise the bench mark, Danok still rock.....
Old 17-04-2011, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Hello Bro, once you step in. You will feel the same, just like being there yesterday.

Nothing really change, think you will like Kiss society for a bit more quiet and up market feel, Hello Bangkok still rock, Pattaya seems to be attracting new niche of customer, the reputation at YES not so good now, Paragon still one of the favourite haunt for the most puying there. 69 have a new make over and attracting the owls as usual.

OKTs on moto-sia, have increased, but you are smarter than them la....

Food, still sucks, as my younger bro would describe it. He only prefer the crabs on the roadside better.

Some new hotels, but mostly non hoteliers owners. Purely investors, so cannot expect too much.

In summary, don't rise the bench mark, Danok still rock.....
Bro

Thanks for the useful summary. Anyway, HB is the last place I would want to go, maybe will proceed to Kiss or Pattaya. Any chance of having the honor of meeting you there?
Old 17-04-2011, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyFirst View Post
Thanks thanks ... really need to get info... so, as fellow Cheong Gors recommended, I should instead buy the drink inside loh?... here's some minor calculation lah... if you bring in bottle, RM50 (normal charge) + RM30 (mixers) + RM20 (ice), plus your own Chivas RM70= RM170... so how much is the bottle inside instead?... I'm not trying to be cheapskate but I do believe that we should learn to stretch our hard earned money to get what is worth right?
Bro

During my last trip to HB ( 1 year plus liao), a bottle of black label is 1500baht excluding mixer, dunno wether price have went up or not. Bring in own bottle or open bottle there come up almost the same price.

Hope this helps.
Old 17-04-2011, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman2 View Post
Nothing really change except different name change club and few new farm.....the only taikor you need since you are alone is Master Baht.
Bro

Hahaha, the taikor you mentioned I have very little. So farm gals price still around 2500baht?
Old 17-04-2011, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro

Hahaha, the taikor you mentioned I have very little. So farm gals price still around 2500baht?
Price should be the same......

I only pay 2000 for my regular 'fried chicken wings, necks, spare parts' auntie. She also muay thai queen, so have 'protection'.

This month no plan to go, maybe mid next month. I very boring one la, but if you play golf, I sure on... hee hee..... 18 holes or 1 hole golf.
Old 17-04-2011, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Price should be the same......

I only pay 2000 for my regular 'fried chicken wings, necks, spare parts' auntie. She also muay thai queen, so have 'protection'.

This month no plan to go, maybe mid next month. I very boring one la, but if you play golf, I sure on... hee hee..... 18 holes or 1 hole golf.
I no play golf one unless it is a 1 hole one , 2000baht is very value for $$$. Any good recommendation for LT?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1