The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2011, 03:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Great_1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

i'm going tomorrow night and staying @ Grand Ambassador hotel....
any good recom?
Old 04-10-2011, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
StreamLiner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro,

any in seoul currently? let us org an outing tomorrow nite?

cheers
Old 04-10-2011, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
StreamLiner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro whitebullets and wakalaka,

i left u guys a msgg

cheers
Old 04-10-2011, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

stopping by seoul for 2 night before heading to New york in nov..
dates are tenta 23-25..
any korean seniors willing to bring me out for a night?
Old 05-10-2011, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 22
prentice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyprentice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bros im staying in gangnam area this thurs fri nite. U bros organising outing together? Pm me pls thx
Old 05-10-2011, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
WhiteBullets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreamLiner View Post
bro whitebullets and wakalaka,

i left u guys a msgg

cheers
I did not see your pm.
Old 08-10-2011, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 22
prentice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyprentice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Didnt' manage to get a reply from any bro except one bro not in town,so ventured out on own.

Miari (Giraum station) exit 10, out turn left
Came too early, 2 plus, not many gals around, more of the heavy set gals.
Was pulled in by old auntie to check out goods, rejected first as only 1 gal but not bad, enhanced tits, little bit of regret later.
2nd place, 2 gals, both kneeling down inside room with heavy curtains, can't see anything inside from outside in daytime, not sure in evening if it's open.
Went up, thought there were more gals ,ends up not, talked pricing, she said 70K first then when realized i wasn't local went to 80K, not sure for what. Decided to accept.
Heavy set gal, 26, no idea what name came in, but she had D cup tits all natural.
Face: 7
Body, 7
Boobs, 9
BBBJ, 7
FJ, SOP 7.5
Overall 7
Probably won't return but nice to grab some natural big tits, although she was big sized and used plenty of wet tissues to clean you up, more privacy in this one.

588 , (chongyanyi) exit 5
You need to locate the pink flashing neon nights at night.
Walked round, overall about 30-40 working gals
Spotted 2 9 rating gals looks wise, both rejected, first asked for 140K, no way, 2nd asked me where i'm from, rejected
Tired walking in circles, wanted to leave but taxi fare quoted too high i felt 30K, could not flag taxi, got worked up and turned back in for another run, this time walked past the tallest gal then , spoke in korean 70K, she said ok, i stepped in, she drew curtain.
Asked for money first, stripped
Face: 7
Body, 8, tall, above 170
Boobs, enhanced, 8
BBBJ, 7, not bad but short
FJ, accomodating, 8
Overall 8
Selective of you but worth it i felt with the right gal and pricing, i do like tall girls but she has short hair, but it can get tiring checking out the gals, 20% ok gals, the rest so so , 20 % cannot make it type, baby elephant or quite old, more than 30, most if not all smokers

gangnam area
Found some anmas near renaissance area, seems like rate was 230K 1 shot with blind massage, asked for 2 shot how much, quoted 250K, 30 mins , with rest in between, half time and another 30 mins with another gal. All young gal the guy said in english, was tired out, rejected, asked when they open tomorrow, apparently they never close and said night gals are prettier than day gals

Hope this helps bros out there
Old 08-10-2011, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
bill4ever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys,

Thanks for the information about Seoul: when I went there in the past I couldn't find much on my own but next time I'll have some pointers
Anyway, this year I have to go to Daegu instead and couldn't find much info about this place. Any recommendation about clubs and massage parlors over there?

cheers!
Old 11-10-2011, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
slheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxi View Post
Busan try go to HaEunDae (해운데) or Gwang An Li (광안리) ,its the big clubbing district near the beaches. You should check out the KTVs around Gwang An Li or you can go to NamPoDong 남포동 and check out some of the Barber Shops.
Basically its the same as anywhere in Korea but if you a foreigner try team up with a korean person and hit up the beach and pick up some uni chicks. Also Carribean night club at HaEunDae if you book a VIP room and you don't pick up a chick the guys hook you up with a girl for some small fee. =)
Hi Bro., which hotel will you recommend in HaEunDae (해운데) or Gwang An Li (광안리)? Will be going there 2 weeks later.
Old 13-10-2011, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
downer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Fish near the Imperial Palace Hotel? I'm in Seoul now and would like to explore this place, please PM me if anyone got the address.
Old 20-10-2011, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 13
Seymore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'll be in Seoul for work, staying at the Westin Chosun. Would really love to try an an-ma. Anyone could recommend a good one in that area?

Thanks, bros.
Old 22-10-2011, 01:00 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hnwc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by torrentman123 View Post
In Seoul now till next Sunday!
Any bros wanna go cheong Eden or go for massage?
PM me!!!
Bro how does Eden work there? Tip the waiter or whoever and then they will bring the girls?

Thanks for sharing.
Old 22-10-2011, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 19
muthuteo is a glorious beacon of lightmuthuteo is a glorious beacon of lightmuthuteo is a glorious beacon of lightmuthuteo is a glorious beacon of lightmuthuteo is a glorious beacon of light

anyone in seoul wanna check out fish tank? hvn had the time to go till now

PM me
내가 한국 여자를 사랑
私は日本の女の子が好き
我爱中国妹
I love Singapore Girls
Old 25-10-2011, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 13
Seymore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Want to share my virgin FR on an incredible experience.

My hotel was changed at last minute to Intercontinental Coex so I didn't have time to do any research of the area around it. So I decided to walk around and see if I can spot the 'an-ma' signs, which I had no luck with (probably looking in the wrong place). However, walked past some barber shops area, including one called 'VIP' which I had read about. The place also looks quite classy so decided to go in.

The guy at the counter could speak some English and indicated that it was massage and HJ for 100k. I think it's a bit higher than market rate but didn't know enough Korean to bargain. So, paid up and he brought me to one of the cubicles, which had a curtain in front for privacy. Cubicle is basically large enough for a massage bed with a sink at the end of it and a small cupboard. He indicated that I should strip and put on the shorts. Just when I was done, the girl assigned to me came in.

She was definitely a 'wow'. She was sweet looking and her body was amazing. Boobs a bit small (about B-cup) but otherwise shapely and nice where she needs to be. If she was a model in some fashion show, she won't be out of place. She was wearing a black tube dress which was really short and just about leaves nothing to imagination.

Unfortunately, her English is as good as my Korean so talking was going to be a challenge. At least I knew the word for 'beautiful', which earned me a smile and a hug. She told me her name which I was not able to catch, still struggling to understand Korean names...

We then got down to business. She indicated that I was to put my leg in the basin, after which she washed them thoroughly. She then wet a towel and proceeded to wipe me clean from head to toe.

I then lied face down as she started the massage. She used plenty of oil and was surprisingly good. I've had professionally trained massages before and I'll say she is 70-80% there, definitely not the piano type. When she was done with my back and the back of my legs, she took off my shots and did a gentle massage (more caressing actually) of my buttocks.

After wiping the oil off, she turned me around and my little head was already marikita already. She gave me a playful smile and used another warm and wet towel to clean the entire area. She then proceeded to massage my chest and my thighs. It was relaxing and sensual at the same time and my didi was starting to cry out for attention.

She then pushed her top and her bra down, exposing her lovely boobs and small pinkish (& erect nipples). She said something in Korean, pointing to her covered pussy, which I suppose mean 'cannot touch', which means everything else 'can'? I dunno how to ask, but I know how to say 'sorry' so try first.

When I reached out to caress her legs with one hand and cup her breast with another, she made no move to stop me, which I take it as 'go ahead'! She turned her attention to the little head down south and squirted a lot of oil onto it. With one hand on the rod and the other hand on my balls, she moved them around, and the slushing sound of her oil-covered hands moving over my oil-covered cock was stragely arousing, making me even harder. When I played with those perfect breasts of hers, she made all the right moaning noises and even gave me those 'ecstasy' look... I decided to try my luck a bit and moved my hand caressing her thigh higher, but she moved her hips away, saying 'no' and giving me this cheeky 'don't be naughty look'.

Not sure how long we were going for, but I can feel the little army getting ready to charge. I wanted to warn her, but didn't know how to say 'coming' in Korean. When I said it in English, I think I surprised her a bit and the first shot fly high and over her shoulder and landed somewhere on the bed. She gave off this cute 'oh!' gasp and quickly moved to make sure she caught the rest charging out of my rod.

After she washed her hands, I expected to be given something to clean myself with, but she took care of that, gently using a warm towel to clean my didi. Then there was this funny bit where we tried to find where that first bit of come had landed. She then help me get dressed and pulled up her own top before asking me if I wanted a drink. I asked for a tea and she brought a cup with some cigerettes which I refused since I don't smoke.

I think this is where she will have a conversation with you while you relax, but it was really like a chicken and duck talking. She sat next to me on the bed, leaning her body towards mine, and putting her hand in mine. If I could understand her, I think some KC will be happening. But, in the end, we used my iPhone and Google Translate to converse a bit. When I was done and ready to go, I gave her a 20k tip, which got me another hug and a light kiss on the cheek. She walked me out as a GF would (you know, where they don't hold your hand, but wrap them around your hand?) and I left a happy man.

I realised that I was in there for about an hour. She definitely wasn't a time watcher and didn't feel any rush from her at all. The service was great and really make you feel like a king.

Looks: 8.5
Body: 8
Boobs: 7.5
Serivce: 9
Massage: 7.5
HJ: 8
GFE: 8

Overall: 8

RTM: Probably not. A bit pricey for just a HJ (at that price, can get the full BBBJ and FJ at some places) but you pay for the quality I guess. But, still worth the experience.
Old 25-10-2011, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 0
l0sts0ulz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterl0sts0ulz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterl0sts0ulz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi i will be in seoul. nov 19 for ard a week. Any bros can help me out? thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1