The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2009, 02:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Stylo is Cool - loads of Potential
New joint at Haji Lane (Beach Road/North Bridge Road)

Yesterday after Roti Prata dinner with my colleges at North Bridge Road, one of them suggest to go for a massage and we all agreed to it. Then one said he know a new joint nearby, very discreet. So we set off to there by foot.

Just across the Roti Prata shop into the small lane call Haji Lane, to my surprise right at the end of the lane there's a signage Xin Da Lu hanging. Surprise to me cause I work near there and travel along the road almost everyday but never notice or knew the joint exist.

Went up to the 2nd floor, there we're greeted by a milf by the name of Piao Piao, small size lady (my college's type). Then I looked into the sofa area, a lady in black halterneck caught my attention, ON la. Sweet looking with very fair skin, see liao my didi also buay tahan.

She lead me up the stairs to the 3rd floor, there are 3 cubicles with very dim lightings. Went into 1 of them, standard with only a single mattress and some toiletries. In there she started to massage with my back, not bad with some strength and skills.10mins into the massage, I can hear the other gal next room moaning, make me more buay tahan. Turn around and tell her I wanna bonk her, she smile and say in a cheeky way that I'm so straight-forward. I tease her a bit on how beautiful she is and how anxious I am o bonk her.

Without wasting much time, she strip and tease me with her boobs, can't really see as the lighting is dim but they surely feels soft and taste good. Then she went down to cap me and give me a BJ, not bad but not up to my standard. I stop her and place her in the mansionary position and pump her as hard as I could. Now I can hear 2 gals moaning at the same time, haha, makes me more high, just like doing orgy cause my college and I where asking each other stupid questions at the same time. We even called out to each other to inform when we cum, quite fun in a way.

Any bros been there? Can share FR on the other gals there?

Name : Xue Er
Looks : 8/10
Boobs : 34 B
Massage : 8/10 (experience and skillful)
bj : 6/10 (weak sucking)
fj : 8/10 (moaning sound quite high)
Damage : $100
RTF: yup
Old 29-04-2009, 02:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 21
hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of
Re: New joint at Haji Lane (Beach Road/North Bridge Road)

now its not very discreet liao...better leave out some location details

Last edited by hosayboh; 29-04-2009 at 03:16 AM.
Old 29-04-2009, 08:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

by disclosing the exact street name & shop name,u alrdy kill off the joint.
Thx 2 u,they r nw easily accessible on the authorities' radar !
Old 29-04-2009, 08:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
splash is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stylo View Post
Yesterday after Roti Prata dinner with my colleges at North Bridge Road, one of them suggest to go for a massage and we all agreed to it. Then one said he know a new joint nearby, very discreet. So we set off to there by foot.

Just across the Roti Prata shop into the small lane call Haji Lane, to my surprise right at the end of the lane there's a signage Xin Da Lu hanging. Surprise to me cause I work near there and travel along the road almost everyday but never notice or knew the joint exist.

Went up to the 2nd floor, there we're greeted by a milf by the name of Piao Piao, small size lady (my college's type). Then I looked into the sofa area, a lady in black halterneck caught my attention, ON la. Sweet looking with very fair skin, see liao my didi also buay tahan.

She lead me up the stairs to the 3rd floor, there are 3 cubicles with very dim lightings. Went into 1 of them, standard with only a single mattress and some toiletries. In there she started to massage with my back, not bad with some strength and skills.10mins into the massage, I can hear the other gal next room moaning, make me more buay tahan. Turn around and tell her I wanna bonk her, she smile and say in a cheeky way that I'm so straight-forward. I tease her a bit on how beautiful she is and how anxious I am o bonk her.

Without wasting much time, she strip and tease me with her boobs, can't really see as the lighting is dim but they surely feels soft and taste good. Then she went down to cap me and give me a BJ, not bad but not up to my standard. I stop her and place her in the mansionary position and pump her as hard as I could. Now I can hear 2 gals moaning at the same time, haha, makes me more high, just like doing orgy cause my college and I where asking each other stupid questions at the same time. We even called out to each other to inform when we cum, quite fun in a way.

Any bros been there? Can share FR on the other gals there?

Name : Xue Er
Looks : 8/10
Boobs : 34 B
Massage : 8/10 (experience and skillful)
bj : 6/10 (weak sucking)
fj : 8/10 (moaning sound quite high)
Damage : $100
RTF: yup
Bro,100 dollars all in??
Old 29-04-2009, 08:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 16
emokid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, fyi this joint had been there for almost 1yrs plus liao... if i'm not wrong this shop is located @ the corner of a eatery shop?? been there once though.. refer to my FR: http://samsforum.com/health-...h-road-hc.html

Humble $0.02
Old 29-04-2009, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Angelsonline is Cool - loads of Potential

defintely not discreet anymore... hope the AV doesn't see the one or it will be gone soon.
Old 30-04-2009, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
jjlsk777 is Cool - loads of Potential

Strongly agree with you , bro.
Old 01-05-2009, 01:45 AM
Samster

My hundred apologies to all and the joint. Did not meant to harm anyone out there, just thinking of sharing a discreet place to those who like privacy. As I'm a newbie here, am not aware of all the unspoken rules, will learn my lesson now and again sorry for any trouble caused.
Old 01-05-2009, 03:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
dinky draguth is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hey, apologies doesnt help...guys like you...kills alot of joints out there! C'mon....DONT USE NEWBIE AS AN EXCUSE!!!

Old 03-05-2009, 01:55 AM
Samster

Bro, who dun make mistakes? To kill the joint what good do I gain. FYI I go there to have fun too. If anything happen to them, it'll be my lost, not my gain. The way you put it is like I'm trying to kill the joint. Anyway I've apologies to all, take it or leave it for I meant no harm. I'm not giving excuses to cover up my mistakes. I'm facing up to it and had learnt my mistake.
Old 03-05-2009, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 18
vader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: New joint at Haji Lane (Beach Road/North Bridge Road)

Hi Bro Stylo,

It seemed that your encounter with this joint is very much enjoyable compare to bro Karma Karma experience.

Pls refer to this thread by bro karma karma:

shocker at Xin Da Lu massage in Haji Lane
Karma Karma posted yesterday Time: 03:59 pm..

Very confused...

May the force always be with you.
[*愿力量倍在你身边*]
Old 04-05-2009, 08:11 AM
Samster

So shock after reading that pay and switch post. It did not happen to me though but if that is really the case, I have to count myself lucky it didn't happen to me. The service from Xue Er to me are as mentioned above but if the pay and switch happen on me, I'll too request for a refund and leave so no comments from me.
Old 08-06-2009, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
rubikscube deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, just visited the joint today and promised the girl i will write her an FR after she gave me a discount

Name : 小丽
Looks: 6.5/10 (very classic china doll look, not stunningly chio, but her looks grow on you)
Body: 6/10 (smooth skin, tiny bit of flab at tummy, A+ boobs)
Massage: Very bad massage, I think I can massage better than her, its piano until cannot piano, she was stroking my body more than massaging me.
BBBJ: No
BJ: Not very good, with the condom on, really cant feel much
Frenching: No
Fingering: No
Catbath: 6/10 (concentrate on the nipples while her hands were stroking my 2IC, it was very enjoyable too bad she dint catbath other parts of the body, she likes to suck nipples, i think she was at it for about 5 mins)
FJ: 8/10 (this was the highlight, she is very tight and was responsive throughout the session, her moans dont sound fake and I know she was enjoying herself. Will cling onto you like a koala bear when you ram her hard. Thoroughly enjoyed it)
Damage: $30 (massage) + $70 (FJ, negotiate down from $100)
RTF: No, if I go back to the joint I will look for Xue Er, quite a looker will rate her 8/10 plus she has a pair of C-cuppers
Old 09-06-2009, 04:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
gentingman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this joint is ard for quite some time alredi. maybe the TS trying to promote it due to bad business .but he has done more harm than good.
this place is near the famous sultaN mnosque and it is locate din a muslim area. the authorities will not condone a place selling sex in a holy area.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1