The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2012, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 12
ChinJialat is a splendid one to beholdChinJialat is a splendid one to beholdChinJialat is a splendid one to beholdChinJialat is a splendid one to beholdChinJialat is a splendid one to beholdChinJialat is a splendid one to beholdChinJialat is a splendid one to beholdChinJialat is a splendid one to behold
Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by trash55 View Post
Tried shuang shuang from this house. .... Her attitude is fucked up and probably the worst I've encountered in cat150. She gave me a 'go fuck yourself' look, a 'pls come out faster' bbbj, and a 'don't waste my time' shower.
How come this type of WL can still survive ? Thought competition is great now !
Old 25-05-2012, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinJialat View Post
How come this type of WL can still survive ? Thought competition is great now !
Bruddar, this kind of wl probably have her own clientele base who support her day and nite, rain or shine. So an average joe walks in to fuck her, she would not give him a damn lor! Unless he can throw several $50 or $100 notes infront of her as tips lor! Thats why this type of wl can survive bery long de!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 26-05-2012, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 20
trash55 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertrash55 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertrash55 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertrash55 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Bruddar, this kind of wl probably have her own clientele base who support her day and nite, rain or shine. So an average joe walks in to fuck her, she would not give him a damn lor! Unless he can throw several $50 or $100 notes infront of her as tips lor! Thats why this type of wl can survive bery long de!
My sentiments exactly! She is only alright looking with fake boobs, and fuxked up attitude. Even cold queens mh and miko from 54a made me feels like a man even with poor attitude. This shuang shaung is that kind that will bring that house reputation down!
Old 27-05-2012, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 12
ChinJialat is a splendid one to beholdChinJialat is a splendid one to beholdChinJialat is a splendid one to beholdChinJialat is a splendid one to beholdChinJialat is a splendid one to beholdChinJialat is a splendid one to beholdChinJialat is a splendid one to beholdChinJialat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by trash55 View Post
This shuang shaung is that kind that will bring that house reputation down!
just wondering, cannot complain to okt ?
Old 31-05-2012, 01:28 AM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Saw g1 in Yi tiao long. I am attracted by her tall height, long slender legs & s shaped figure. She looks quite pretty.

Any bros bonked her? How is her service? Didnt find out her name.
Old 31-05-2012, 10:15 AM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Saw g1 in Yi tiao long. I am attracted by her tall height, long slender legs & s shaped figure. She looks quite pretty.

Any bros bonked her? How is her service? Didnt find out her name.
Bruddar, G1 is Shuang Shuang!

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 31-05-2012, 12:24 PM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bruddar, G1 is Shuang Shuang!
Heng yest I never bonk shuang shuang. she really look gorgeous esp her figure. But saw from the fr on her her service is no gd. Btw I saw her face & find her nose look fake.

Btw bro u up this shuang shuang?
Old 31-05-2012, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Heng yest I never bonk shuang shuang. she really look gorgeous esp her figure. But saw from the fr on her her service is no gd. Btw I saw her face & find her nose look fake.

Btw bro u up this shuang shuang?
She is the Ms Plastic of GL!

Old 01-06-2012, 06:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
FirstTouch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Only tried Lulu before from this house, pretty good sevice mm with gigantic headlights.. at least a C-cupper, loved their shower massage bed routine..Any other gems worth trying? Much appreciated for any recommendation...

Cheers,
FirstTouch
Old 03-06-2012, 06:57 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
She is the Ms Plastic of GL!
haha any recommendation of good service pretty girl in this house? this house okt is unfriendly. Keep pressuring me to book his girls. When i never book he showed a black face.
Old 03-06-2012, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5267 / Power: 24
glstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone had this hse tel no. ?
thks....
Old 03-06-2012, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Dark4343 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Anyone can confirm with me, $150 prc all the house got Soapy massage on an inflatable mattress right??? Or just this house? Sorry, I'm new to prc house. Need some bro info. And does cat 80 does that also?
Old 03-06-2012, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by glstunner View Post
Anyone had this hse tel no. ?
thks....
Bruddar, YTL tel: 67446402

Old 12-06-2012, 01:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mattysong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Slyer . Try the new girl 16. Pretty good. SYT kind of looks, natural C Cup tits with pink nips. Not very experience though. Maybe give it a couple of months for her to get her experience up

BroDark 4343
Confirm 150 PRC with soapy massage. Only YTL house girls knows how to do it. If you get girls from a different house, they will not know how to do it as this is not standard practice. I remember reading somewhere another house does soapy massage as well. I'm not too sure which one
Old 12-06-2012, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattysong View Post
Bro Slyer . Try the new girl 16. Pretty good. SYT kind of looks, natural C Cup tits with pink nips. Not very experience though. Maybe give it a couple of months for her to get her experience up

BroDark 4343
Confirm 150 PRC with soapy massage. Only YTL house girls knows how to do it. If you get girls from a different house, they will not know how to do it as this is not standard practice. I remember reading somewhere another house does soapy massage as well. I'm not too sure which one
What is girl 16's name?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1