The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 13-01-2006, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jakarta Info

ROMEO for HIM salon
Jl Mangga 1 blok 2-ZZ, tanjung duren Jak-Bar
telp 56965021-22

http://www.bintangmawar.net/forum/at...0&d=1137123984

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 13-01-2006, 01:49 PM
Samster

Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

This is actually not a FR but more like a special compliment and thanks to the manager of Romeo Saloon for the trouble he went through to get us Martell, girls at very short notice.

It’s one of those evening, met up with some usual drinking kaki at Fashion bar for happy hour from 2 pm onward. By 6pm, the subject were on watching lesbian having fun with one another which is the fetish of this friend that would only go for commercial bonking if the girls were willing to play with one another while he watch, get stimulated and then he will attack….hahaha

He was complaining that such ladies are hard to come by except maybe for 6th floor in Malawai Hotel or the now closed SPA down in Horizon hotel in Ancol… me with my big mouth said that it could still be arrange at Romeo Saloon since they have more then 10 girls there and I am sure that there must be 2 who are willing to sExtisfy my friends’ desire…

To my surprised, both my friends asked for the bill and said we go there now? It’s already 6 plus and the saloon is closing at 8pm couple with the problem that I have not checked with them if such ladies were available. Thus I sms Delima to ask the manager of Romeo to call me. He returns my call while we were in front of EX plaza waiting for our cars. Told him our requirement plus we would like to have some hard liquor instead of just beer. He asked the ladies and one of them came to the phone saying yes, they are willing but at 500k each. That is of course not an issue and the manager went on to try getting us the drink while we were on the way.

The traffic was bad and we make it to the saloon just after 7pm and the manager had managed to secure us 4 bottles of Martell from another joint. That’s what I call service. Jakarta never fail to disappoint me..

Proceed to the 2nd floors and the girls were all waiting. It’s all the 10 girls plus a new arrival name Kristin that used to work in a Pool saloon down the road. She is a chinese SYT from Kalimantan and appears proud to me at first but very friendly after a few glasses of brandy..hehe.. regret not taking her as nobody told me she is available.

Anyway, after about 20-30 min. Friends of mine were getting impatient and wanted to proceed for the action. Lolzz…. Asked him to relax while we have more drink together with all the girls…. But… he insisted. Well…… Asked again who were the girls that agreed and 2 of them came forward .. ask for condom and was told they were only perform the lesbian act (show) and we are not allowed to penetrate them? These ladies must be crazy as we thought the package include the screwing. What’s the point? Thus no choice but to ask the other ladies sitting with us that is willing to join us upstairs.

Want to use the staff’s room at the 3rd floor which hv 5 mattress and is big but the A/C was not working. SHIT.... Left with no choice but to use the 2 massage cubicles instead. Was shock when we went up and notice not 2-3 girls but 7 girls went up with us. All too eager to sExtify us…hehehe

I shall not go into details here but leave u guys to imagine. Just some hints….. My two friends were in the other cubical with 4 girls including the 2 willing lesbian dancers…hehehe while I was waiting in the other rooms with 3 ladies…. They were aggressive and I only ask them to take off their top and bra. All they need to do is BBBJ.. So I have three mouths and six boobs all to myself servicing my nipple and dick…. I shall just say.. enjoyable…..hahaha

From time to time I would stand up and peek from the top of my cubical what’s happening over the other sides… hehehe… Oh… With a mouth or two still on my dick of course when I stand up in case u were wondering……

Anyway…… It was really a fun night out for the boys….

Was again back in the 2nd floor to finish our drinks but… the girls were too good. We finish one and three quarter bottle of the 4 Martell that was deliver and left at about 10 pm… The girls finish that plus another bottle…… what a night…..

Damaged…. U really don’t want to know….hahaha.. It's a lot and lots of money well spent

Old 13-01-2006, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 22
Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!
Re: Sydney 2000 FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman
U can take a cab to Golden Crown or Sydney 2000.... If u hv more time. Go to Millis at Gajah Mada Plaza....

Happy been a fish... U were surely get hook up by the girls.. Thus I suggest u take your time....

Lolz

You telling him what I told him, same advises from the same party team
Old 13-01-2006, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batam Man
You telling him what I told him, same advises from the same party team

Then he still ask??

Long time no kenna F.....hahahaha

Old 13-01-2006, 03:59 PM
Samster

Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!

Quote:
Then he still ask??

Long time no kenna F.....hahahaha

He said, ask = free wan mah...
Old 13-01-2006, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Crazze30 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
This is actually not a FR but more like a special compliment and thanks to the manager of Romeo Saloon for the trouble he went through to get us Martell, girls at very short notice.
I still think its an excellent FR. Thanks RM.
Old 13-01-2006, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
He said, ask = free wan mah...

Ask too much ......

Old 13-01-2006, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 23
LiNpEh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

arlo brudder... have not seen you guys in a like a bleeding long time...

you still staying in jkt ya... i am finally back from the land of the ang mos..

will be in jkt with some customers for a f**k fest weekend ard the thrid week of Feb...

Catch you there ya...

p.s. how is ah-moon??

So..SCreW WhiLe YoU CaN...
Old 14-01-2006, 01:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Mightaswell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

It’s one of those evening, met up with some usual drinking kaki at Fashion bar for happy hour from 2 pm onward. By 6pm, the subject were on watching lesbian having fun with one another which is the fetish of this friend that would only go for commercial bonking if the girls were willing to play with one another while he watch, get stimulated and then he will attack….hahaha

He was complaining that such ladies are hard to come by except maybe for 6th floor in Malawai Hotel or the now closed SPA down in Horizon hotel in Ancol… me with my big mouth said that it could still be arrange at Romeo Saloon since they have more then 10 girls there and I am sure that there must be 2 who are willing to sExtisfy my friends’ desire…

To my surprised, both my friends asked for the bill and said we go there now? It’s already 6 plus and the saloon is closing at 8pm couple with the problem that I have not checked with them if such ladies were available. Thus I sms Delima to ask the manager of Romeo to call me. He returns my call while we were in front of EX plaza waiting for our cars. Told him our requirement plus we would like to have some hard liquor instead of just beer. He asked the ladies and one of them came to the phone saying yes, they are willing but at 500k each. That is of course not an issue and the manager went on to try getting us the drink while we were on the way.

The traffic was bad and we make it to the saloon just after 7pm and the manager had managed to secure us 4 bottles of Martell from another joint. That’s what I call service. Jakarta never fail to disappoint me..

Proceed to the 2nd floors and the girls were all waiting. It’s all the 10 girls plus a new arrival name Kristin that used to work in a Pool saloon down the road. She is a chinese SYT from Kalimantan and appears proud to me at first but very friendly after a few glasses of brandy..hehe.. regret not taking her as nobody told me she is available.

Anyway, after about 20-30 min. Friends of mine were getting impatient and wanted to proceed for the action. Lolzz…. Asked him to relax while we have more drink together with all the girls…. But… he insisted. Well…… Asked again who were the girls that agreed and 2 of them came forward .. ask for condom and was told they were only perform the lesbian act (show) and we are not allowed to penetrate them? These ladies must be crazy as we thought the package include the screwing. What’s the point? Thus no choice but to ask the other ladies sitting with us that is willing to join us upstairs.

Want to use the staff’s room at the 3rd floor which hv 5 mattress and is big but the A/C was not working. SHIT.... Left with no choice but to use the 2 massage cubicles instead. Was shock when we went up and notice not 2-3 girls but 7 girls went up with us. All too eager to sExtify us…hehehe

I shall not go into details here but leave u guys to imagine. Just some hints….. My two friends were in the other cubical with 4 girls including the 2 willing lesbian dancers…hehehe while I was waiting in the other rooms with 3 ladies…. They were aggressive and I only ask them to take off their top and bra. All they need to do is BBBJ.. So I have three mouths and six boobs all to myself servicing my nipple and dick…. I shall just say.. enjoyable…..hahaha

From time to time I would stand up and peek from the top of my cubical what’s happening over the other sides… hehehe… Oh… With a mouth or two still on my dick of course when I stand up in case u were wondering……

Anyway…… It was really a fun night out for the boys….

Was again back in the 2nd floor to finish our drinks but… the girls were too good. We finish one and three quarter bottle of the 4 Martell that was deliver and left at about 10 pm… The girls finish that plus another bottle…… what a night…..

Damaged…. U really don’t want to know….hahaha.. It's a lot and lots of money well spent
Great write up bro. Reminds of one time when I went with a few outbound TL's to a karaoke place on a Saturday mid afternoon with a few other girls and spent the whole day drinking long island iced tea and smoking god knows what

What a great city Jkt is!
Old 14-01-2006, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazze30
I still think its an excellent FR. Thanks RM.

Is' not a FR lah....

Anyway... Was told that one of the guy in the other cubical was rape by one of the girl....hehehehe

Old 14-01-2006, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightaswell
Great write up bro. Reminds of one time when I went with a few outbound TL's to a karaoke place on a Saturday mid afternoon with a few other girls and spent the whole day drinking long island iced tea and smoking god knows what

What a great city Jkt is!

Smoking grass??? hahahaha

Old 16-01-2006, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Crazze30 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys thank you for all the information. Did some homework on this thread prior to my cheonging. Here's my contribution. Was at My Bar few weeks back. Had a group of girls to play pool with me on the 3rd flr. Bought a jug of beer for everyone. Had a good time checking all the ladies out as some of them were wearing low cut.
Chose one of the better looking ones to go back with me. Was abit disappointed as boobs not as big as I thought. No rubber, therefore no intention to screw so asked her for bbbj. rubba her all over while she was at my rod. Realised that she was damn tight from fingering. very tempted to screw her then, but decided against it. Finally unloaded a big pile onto her face. Quite a sight as she tried to breathe and made bubbles with the sperm on her mouth. She washed up and slept on my chest. Damn gf feeling man. Had another bbbj in the morning, paid her and she left. She sms me that she's safe and thank me thereafter.

Looks: 7
Figure: 6 (boobs 32b)
bbbj: 7
Overall: 9 (gf feelling damn shiok)
Damage: 300k LT
Old 16-01-2006, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ask too much ......

Send him an invoice for consultation charges
Old 16-01-2006, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 22
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Send him an invoice for consultation charges
I boh kui PO, invoice ki lan.
CB:
Old 16-01-2006, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazze30
Hi guys thank you for all the information. Did some homework on this thread prior to my cheonging. Here's my contribution. Was at My Bar few weeks back. Had a group of girls to play pool with me on the 3rd flr. Bought a jug of beer for everyone. Had a good time checking all the ladies out as some of them were wearing low cut.
Chose one of the better looking ones to go back with me. Was abit disappointed as boobs not as big as I thought. No rubber, therefore no intention to screw so asked her for bbbj. rubba her all over while she was at my rod. Realised that she was damn tight from fingering. very tempted to screw her then, but decided against it. Finally unloaded a big pile onto her face. Quite a sight as she tried to breathe and made bubbles with the sperm on her mouth. She washed up and slept on my chest. Damn gf feeling man. Had another bbbj in the morning, paid her and she left. She sms me that she's safe and thank me thereafter.

Looks: 7
Figure: 6 (boobs 32b)
bbbj: 7
Overall: 9 (gf feelling damn shiok)
Damage: 300k LT
Good FR.

Thanks

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread