The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-10-2004, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 21
hotdevil is a splendid one to beholdhotdevil is a splendid one to beholdhotdevil is a splendid one to beholdhotdevil is a splendid one to beholdhotdevil is a splendid one to beholdhotdevil is a splendid one to behold
Picking FL at Siam Hotel

I remember there used to be a thread here about picking girls from Siam Hotel in Bangkok but it seems it has disappeared. Can any brothers provide infos on how to pick girls from Siam Hotel? From what I understand the price range is around 3000 baht right? Can you also provide description on how the negotiation is done? And... where is the exact location of Siam hotel btw?
Old 27-10-2004, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!
Re: Picking FL at Siam Hotel

Siam Hotel is in Petchburi Road. All taxis should know.

Many of the girls there prefer to do ST in the nearby hotels at anywhere from 1000 - 1500 bahts or even more (some try ).

LT asking price is 2000 to 3000 depending on negotiations and many girls will resist going off to your hotel with you.

There are girls inside the coffee shop (in small groups) and lots of them in the car park area and along the main road outside with sprinklings of Katoeys too.

How to get them? Just walk up, say hello and talk to them.

On a recent trip, I had a nice one who initially did not want to go back to my hotel for less than 2500. Half an hour later, she was still not taken and some police raid was coming. She grabbed me pulled me across the road and into a taxi and next thing I knew, she was in my room. At my offerred price of 2000 thanks to the police!
Old 27-10-2004, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 21
watchman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassina2
On a recent trip, I had a nice one who initially did not want to go back to my hotel for less than 2500. Half an hour later, she was still not taken and some police raid was coming. She grabbed me pulled me across the road and into a taxi and next thing I knew, she was in my room. At my offerred price of 2000 thanks to the police!
You lucky bastard!
Old 27-10-2004, 01:59 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

I think when you go Siam Hotel, you don't need to pick the girls up. They will "pick" you up instead.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 28-10-2004, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Many of the girls there prefer to do ST in the nearby hotels at anywhere from 1000 - 1500 bahts or even more (some try ).
A-One/Siam hotel is their favourite hotel for a quick turnover. But there are really times whereby u can spot gems there

Old 28-10-2004, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 21
tirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance
A-One/Siam hotel is their favourite hotel for a quick turnover. But there are really times whereby u can spot gems there.
umm... real gems. who har? kekeke...
Old 28-10-2004, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 23
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold

ermmmm......wat else can i say?

siam hotel got a few, got siam beverly, siam city, siam etc...kekeke.

how to pick up gals? good ques.....

check out cm2 brother.....much much better than siam hotel.

check out for my upcoming FR.
Old 28-10-2004, 05:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 22
delifrance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all

yep...just remember not to drink too much until your eyes cannot focus on which girl to choose (there are some lady boys there in Siam hotel..hot ones too).....*wink at Mr Romance*....LOL.

How are you Mr Romance? glad to see you cheonging ah....*naughty smile*
Old 28-10-2004, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by delifrance
Hi all

yep...just remember not to drink too much until your eyes cannot focus on which girl to choose (there are some lady boys there in Siam hotel..hot ones too).....*wink at Mr Romance*....LOL.

How are you Mr Romance? glad to see you cheonging ah....*naughty smile*
Hi bro..me fine...Wat about u???..Long time didnt hear from u leh...

So will u be there be at BKK from 6th - 10th Dec?

Old 28-10-2004, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 22
delifrance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Mr Romance

good to know that you are fine. I will be coming soon to homeland. Dec 6 onwards....I may be up there.

and yes, Siam Hotel (as I repeat again) has gems, especially from 27th of every month following onto the 5th of the next month. Most of these gems are standing outside the hotel premises and not in the coffee shops. check them out, some of the katoeys are really good looking also.

take care and have fun.

PS: there is another place where the local thai guys hire fair-skinned uni girls, let me check this one out for you but you do need to be able to converse in thai. i think some of the other samsters like Keet may know.

cheers.
Old 29-10-2004, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
PS: there is another place where the local thai guys hire fair-skinned uni girls, let me check this one out for you but you do need to be able to converse in thai. i think some of the other samsters like Keet may know.

cheers.
wei got new joint nvr tell me?
and imagine thai bahts rate is as high as 24.50!!!!!
Old 30-10-2004, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
OIC...Sounds pretty interesting...Is Ureasia(might be wrong spelling) Hotel included in the list?
Old 30-10-2004, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirak99
umm... real gems. who har? kekeke...
U don keke lah..U know who lah...Follow me to BKK on dec lah..Then
she will give you a good BBBJ...Don forget Bro kurupa aiming her leow

kekeke...
Old 30-10-2004, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
and yes, Siam Hotel (as I repeat again) has gems, especially from 27th of every month following onto the 5th of the next month. Most of these gems are standing outside the hotel premises and not in the coffee shops. check them out, some of the katoeys are really good looking also.
I must agree with this statement.Spotted a real gem last mth end when I was there.One of the bro regretted for not screwing her claiming tat she don "Smile" at all.But she ended up truly playful on the bed with a good BBBJ.totally damage is 1500 baht only.better don describe more...Wait he jealous already....Bro no hard feelings hor...kekekeke

Old 31-10-2004, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
sammyguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just wondering, brothers.

anyone stayed at Siam Hotel before. seems like nobody's really recommending it. just thought it's a good idea to stay there. downstairs find gals, straighaway bring upstairs to room...

any idea how much Siam hotel costs per night?

thinking of moving there. now staying at asia hotel and it's terribly guest-unfriendly.

Quote:

LT asking price is 2000 to 3000 depending on negotiations and many girls will resist going off to your hotel with you.

There are girls inside the coffee shop (in small groups) and lots of them in the car park area and along the main road outside with sprinklings of Katoeys too.

How to get them? Just walk up, say hello and talk to them.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1