The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2011, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tieng Viet lovers club

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
no juicy story to tell lah... i also not a good story teller like ah-gong vk and captain chai tao.

i already tell you the good FR about her liao leh. its the didi vs the brain thingy so lost sleep lor
Any more diff SMS to share with us? It's always a challenge to decode yours

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 18-08-2011, 01:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2721 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Any more diff SMS to share with us? It's always a challenge to decode yours
just now i met you but you did not tell me the meaning of the previous sms.

no difficult/different sms today. just those XNN, a nho e, e nho a, a muon gap e, e muon gap a, e phai tra chi e tien, tien tien tien stuff.... we talk more on the phone today....

vb: e muon gap a bay gio, nho a wa ag
kt: a cung muon gap e bg ma a kg co tien cho e nen kg gap e dc.
(some how stage her own show by forwarding her sms to me)..
vb:No keu di ne
vb ma di dau?
kt: (act blur) ai keu e di? e di dau?
vb: e nt voj c e, c e keu dj ks thj dj dj, nhug ma dj faj co tjen dem ve
kt: (act blur) khach keu e di ks ha?
vb: ko, e nt voj c, noj a voj e dj ks, c e hoj bn tjen, e noj 100, c e keu dj xong ve lien
vb: dc ko? e rat mu0n gap a
vb: a co dj ko de e ve nha thay do

after sometime (shower and pang sai)
kt: tai sao e ve nha thay do? sao kg o lai lam? a chua co du tien cho e, a kg dam keu e di choi. chut a gap e, kg co tien cho e, chi e se gian e, a kg muon nhu vay.
vb: co 100 a cho nguoj khac dc chu ko the cho e tjen tra no dung ko. e hjeu roj.
kt: call her.... talk and explained that yestesday she never ON so i pcc at home. today no horny so no go hotel.... conversation and kc battle for 30min.

today happy becoz I didn't meet her few days, she ownself bring down the price to bonk her

Last edited by KangTuo; 18-08-2011 at 01:24 AM.
Old 18-08-2011, 01:48 AM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I wan to hear the juicy story!!! I will tell u the meaning after that
Quote:
just now i met you but you did not tell me the meaning of the previous sms.

vb: co 100 a cho nguoj khac dc chu ko the cho e tjen tra no dung ko. e hjeu roj.
I no hear juicy story from u so I din tell u the meaning

She know u got go hotel with other gals huh? She seems good actress. Used her sister as excuse to take money fr u but act pitiful as she dun really wan to take.

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 18-08-2011, 01:55 AM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
lan dau tien chi wa day cung chan uot chan rao giong e ma tai sao chi lai lam cu an hiep ma moi nhu zay, hix! co gi thi c cu noi thang voi e ok ong KT la chong cua c, e moi wa co may ngay co biet j dau, tham chi e con chua biet mat c la ai nua, hix!
Quote:
The above SMS is her conversation with another gal. I think she forward this to you OR she sms to the wrong person......
you so clever.... by reading, you know its a conversation with another vb
its becoz of the previous few sms i send her makes her think that i have a wife and the wife is using my handphone to sms her....

morning sms:
vb: hwa a ngu voi vo a ha?
kt: a chua co lay vo ma
vb: A noi that di, co fai hwa a ngu voi vo dung ko, hoac la co nguoi khac o ben canh nt voi e dung ko
kt: e suy nghi di, neu a lay vo roi, sao toi hwa a dc nt a nc voi e?
vb: vay hwa la ai nt voi e chu dau fai a. hwa e gap rat nhieu fien fuc roi, e ko muon gap them nhieu rac roi nua
vb: a co vo hay ko ko fai la van de, e chi lo a la ban trai cua ai trong cho lam e ma e ko biet, e wen a nguoi ta get e thi sao.

what is rac oi and van de?
Old 18-08-2011, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
She know u got go hotel with other gals huh? She seems good actress. Used her sister as excuse to take money fr u but act pitiful as she dun really wan to take.
of course she don't know i ON with another one lah....
got use sister as excuse to take money or not i don't know... but there is really such thing as kana scolding by sister if no money to bring back.

my bx is an example... i seen and hear her scolding her "sisters" who came sillypore to work but no money to bring home. my bx also tell them that if any guys ask them to go out, they must ask for money from the guys.
Old 18-08-2011, 02:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 17
ilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

what is "ma" and "sao"in their sms?

- Close your eyes and walk with your heart -
Old 18-08-2011, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovedoggie View Post
what is "ma" and "sao"in their sms?
base on above 2 sms,
"ma" at end of sentence is an exclaimation just like a "meh"
"ma" somewhere else is "but"

"sao" is "tai sao" is "why"
Old 18-08-2011, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
you so clever.... by reading, you know its a conversation with another vb
its becoz of the previous few sms i send her makes her think that i have a wife and the wife is using my handphone to sms her....
I no clever. I experienced liao I paid alot of school fee to study TV leh... I think u din pay enough. If u can do the same, u will surpass me.

So my ADVICE to all Bros here... put in effort and $$$, u will succeed

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 18-08-2011, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
my bx is an example... i seen and hear her scolding her "sisters" who came sillypore to work but no money to bring home. my bx also tell them that if any guys ask them to go out, they must ask for money from the guys.
And U are doing the Opposite of her. Going out with them and no give $$$ Thats why u are KC Prince, not of no reasons

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 18-08-2011, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
ko muon gap them nhieu rac roi nua
vb: a co vo hay ko ko fai la van de, e chi lo a la ban trai cua ai trong cho lam e ma e ko biet, e wen a nguoi ta get e thi sao.

what is rac oi and van de?
Wow KT u so diligent to send and pick VB to work, no time to check dictionary huh???

rắc rối
vấn đề

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 18-08-2011, 01:20 PM
Samster

Millions of pupils enter new school year
================================================
VietNamNet Bridge – More than two millions of students of general schools in Hanoi and HCM City returned to school after nearly three summer-vacation months on August 15. Deputy Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc beat the drum to open the new academic year 2011-2012, at the international primary school of Wellspring in Hanoi.

From the early morning, hundreds of pupils of the Wellspring primary school in uniforms, held balloons in their hands to attend the start of the school year ceremony. This is the first school in Hanoi organizing the term beginning ceremony.

On behalf of the Party and the State, Deputy PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc delivered greeting to the school’s teachers and students.

“The Party and the State attach special importance to education in general and develop talent in particular. Improving the people’s intellectual standards, developing human resources and fostering talents are the focus of the Strategy for economic-social development to 2020, and the long-term goal in the human development strategy of Vietnam,” Deputy PM Phuc said.

He said that in the 2011-2012 school year the education sector needs to continue management renovation and improving education quality.

On the same day, nearly one million pupils in HCM City also returned to school. To help first graders to make themselves familiar to the new environment, some primary schools opened two-week start-up courses from mid-July to early August.

In early September, all schools in Vietnam will start the new school year.

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 18-08-2011, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Wow KT u so diligent to send and pick VB to work, no time to check dictionary huh???

rắc rối
vấn đề
rac roi = shit! (dun want to get into more shitty situation)

Van De = Trouble.. troublesome..problem... "No van de" means "No Problem!".

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 18-08-2011, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quote:

rắc rối
vấn đề
long time never send/pickup vb at anytime of the day roi...
not no time to check dictionary but after i post, i go sleep... lazy to check at nearly 2am lah.
Old 18-08-2011, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
rac roi = shit! (dun want to get into more shitty situation)

Van De = Trouble.. troublesome..problem... "No van de" means "No Problem!".
cam on deptrai kor kor
Old 18-08-2011, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
So my ADVICE to all Bros here... put in effort and $$$, u will succeed
this year i put in more $$$$ yet TV never improve leh...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1