The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2016, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
annonymous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Annonymous,

Today, you're a funny man, tomorrow, you'll be puchai mangda!
Also, I don't worry about guys like him, all talk but no action! 5555555555
Y n wat's tat
Old 23-10-2016, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Danok Lastest update

Quote:
Yokosi,
One question not pertaining to Danok! In KL, there's several brothels located on the second floor of the shop houses just before Petaling Street. When you look up the stairs you could see bright lavender lights, how are the girls? Also, there's usually an old man guarding the stairways.
Side track a bit to answer Norice requests on Petaling Street.

Hours: 24 hrs. Different girls work in shifts. Girls are Malay MILF, Indonesians, Indians, old Chinese aunties, east Malaysians.

A quickie place. You pay, strip, bonk and go. 20 minutes bonking. Tissue and CD provided. Room conditions are very very poor. No soapy massage. No massage at all. Price RM 50 to RM 100. RM 100 for FL in hotels but u pay for the better looking room.

Old man sitting behind a desk or no desk at the bottom of the staircase is the whorehouse " manager " ( pun intended ) who guards the whores. He can also advise you on the rates of that whore house.

Last edited by Yokosi; 23-10-2016 at 11:58 AM.
Old 23-10-2016, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yokosi,

Another excellent commentary!

One question not pertaining to Danok! In KL, there's several brothels located on the second floor of the shop houses just before Petaling Street. When you look up the stairs you could see bright lavender lights, how are the girls? Also, there's usually an old man guarding the stairways.

Thanks.
There is a thread on Malaysia...... you"ll be able to find more details there.
Old 23-10-2016, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Old man sitting behind a desk or no desk at the bottom of the staircase is the whorehouse " manager " ( pun intended ) who guards the whores. He can also advise you on the rates of that whore house.
Seems like same modus operandi as Ocean Hotel in Johor Bahru.
Old 23-10-2016, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Yokosi,

Thank you very much for your detail insightful infos on Petaling street

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 23-10-2016, 04:18 PM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Ninja Assasin,

I know but too much garbade on KL posting. I know Yokosi is well versed about nigbtlife in KL..

Old 23-10-2016, 04:21 PM
Samster

Greetings,

Just want to inform everyone that today and tomorrow is a holiday in Thailand. In celebration of Chulalakorn Day! (spelling mistake)

Old 24-10-2016, 07:48 AM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
There is a thread on Malaysia...... you"ll be able to find more details there.
Malaysia and KL threads in Sammyboyforum ..........total rubbish......except for the posts in Ace Electronic Centre and Cititel Midvalley.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Seems like same modus operandi as Ocean Hotel in Johor Bahru.
Jalan Petaling actions is similar to Ocean Hotel. Some of the ladies are from the closed Brickfields area.

Quote:
I know but too much garbade on KL posting. I know Yokosi is well versed about nigbtlife in KL..
Know too much.......a real pain. Got newbies asking for this and that and not even a thank you from them. Lazy and ill or no manners people. The previous comment only intended for newbies and not for the seniors that at least replied politely.

And this will be the last post from me on regarding the Malaysian scene in a Danok thread.

Last edited by Yokosi; 24-10-2016 at 09:02 AM.
Old 24-10-2016, 10:51 AM
Samster

Know too much.......a real pain. Got newbies asking for this and that and not even a thank you from them. Lazy and ill or no manners people. The previous comment only intended for newbies and not for the seniors that at least replied politely.

And this will be the last post from me on regarding the Malaysian scene in a Danok thread.[/QUOTE]

Wat to do
Ah Gong help Ah Shuen also need thank you?
Old 24-10-2016, 12:16 PM
Samster

To all,

My apology. My belated appreciation and gratefulness to all!

Old 24-10-2016, 07:27 PM
Samster

Halo novice
Old 24-10-2016, 10:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
redhand deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Want to know everything about Dannok with plenty of pics / video? Have a look: http://www.newvisiting.com/dannok-ni...thailand-clubs
after you know, trust me. The next step is you must get there physically.
Old 25-10-2016, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhand View Post
Want to know everything about Dannok with plenty of pics / video? Have a look: http://www.newvisiting.com/dannok-ni...thailand-clubs
after you know, trust me. The next step is you must get there physically.
Mr. redhand,

Have you been to Danok ?.

Been there often ?.

And you believe in http://www.newvisitng.com/danok-nigh...-thailand-club ?.

And that report with pictures was written by a farang from Kansas, United States of America.

Last edited by Yokosi; 25-10-2016 at 11:31 AM.
Old 25-10-2016, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Mr. redhand,

Have you been to Danok ?.

Been there often ?.

And you believe in http://www.newvisitng.com/danok-nigh...-thailand-club ?.

And that report with pictures was written by a farang from Kansas, United States of America.
Outdated forum
Old 25-10-2016, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by annonymous View Post
Outdated forum
Not only outdated but also old pictures of defunct clubs such as Pattaya Agogo Disco ( that turned into Z Club and now closed ), the closed Yes Club, Googles bar, the old and closed W&G ktv, pictures of Hatyai clubs.

I was there in Model's Cub that turned into the reddish Pattaya Agogo Disco with lansi Russians doing the chrome pole dancing. And the Russians agogo dancers were damn old !!!. But the Russians did climbed up the long poles near to the roof of the club. Thai puyings cannot do that. One Russian came to me for a tequila, i told her to go away.

The only picture that is real is Shalala Massage and some pictures of Hello Bangkok and the location of Wonderland Club that is now M Club near KPK area.

What a load of rubbish especially with " prices are low & girls are beautiful, beer is cheap " thingy.

M Club charges RM250 for 12 big bottles of beer. No more cheap cheap in Danok for the big clubs.

It is cheaper in the lower tier Thai puds such as RM18 per big bottle of Heineken. But please skip the payable tit bits and bucket of ice.

Last edited by Yokosi; 31-10-2016 at 09:57 AM. Reason: Typo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1