The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-10-2016, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ryu0000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

thanks for the advice. decided to stay safe n stick to a 21 lady.

i will be in ortigas on sunday. any tips over there ? will be styaing at the sm mall there
Old 13-10-2016, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
horni is Cool - loads of Potential

Changed peso at lucky plaza. Rate is 34.5

Last edited by horni; 15-10-2016 at 10:56 AM.
Old 13-10-2016, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by horni View Post
Changed peso at lucky plaza. Rate is 24.5
1$ = 24.5 peso ?
Old 15-10-2016, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 9
legolas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylegolas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by horni View Post
Changed peso at lucky plaza. Rate is 24.5

do u mean 34.5?
Old 15-10-2016, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
horni is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by legolas99 View Post
do u mean 34.5?
Sorry, it's 34.5
Old 20-10-2016, 11:37 PM
Samster

legolas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylegolas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i will be at makati tomorrow. anybody can share tips to hunt for fl?
Old 21-10-2016, 07:59 AM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i will be at makati tomorrow. anybody can share tips to hunt for fl?
Too bad the Facebook group full of locals going for 3k 2 shot got flagged.

I managed to link up a sweet girl but didn't meet yet hope next visit ....

Hunting FL on Craig's, take precaution, meet outside hotel etc.

If you are there for a while, sign up on date site.

All requires effort.

Is that what you are trying to do ?
Old 22-10-2016, 02:27 PM
Samster

hello esty. i went to burgos street . it was a bad night. so tonight i m trying my best to get from skout . but it seems there r just too many tranny around.

any idea where to hunt for colleague or office fl lady.
Old 22-10-2016, 02:29 PM
Samster

there seems to be alot of free. lance lady offering massage at atounx 600/700 peso for 2 hours. have any one tried them?r they real girl or?
Old 22-10-2016, 02:41 PM
Samster

for those going manila today or soon, check up the money changer there at the airport. there r a few. take some time to know the rate. one of them offered 1 sgd for 34.7 peso yesterday. once u are out, the. est rate i can find is 34. alot r offering lesser at 33.5 or lower.
Old 23-10-2016, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
hello esty. i went to burgos street . it was a bad night. so tonight i m trying my best to get from skout . but it seems there r just too many tranny around.

any idea where to hunt for colleague or office fl lady.
Why I given up hunting online, a) lot of LB, b) lot of time wasters (plan to meet then TRAPIC = delay ... ) or 3) no money to meet you, please send money first - lot of scam there but also truly no money case also.

Where I met my sense of direction take control, I was not disappointed

Hence my suggestion to sign up paid dating site a month or so ahead and get to the point. Keep a day for dinner and see - 95% can end up in no strings sex with lot of CIP. Don't insult such girls telling about Condom, as Condom is for Dirty Girls

Alternate, if you have a fake Facebook ID, I can link you to a FL who knows fellow "walkers" - "coffee walks .." ...

If you are hot and well dressed, and smooth, Havana worked. Havana attracts office girls, but some are not looking for money and some are not looking for fuck .. I smoothed my ways, as I am fugly .. with the help of a local girl who did the pick ups, when I needed. The 2k for her was really worth it, as without her, I suspect my hotness level being zero vs the Ang Mohs etc, my success would be near zero !!!

Or the likes of Gramercy. Don't know what's new as my Tom boy guide is overseas with her lover girls.

Another alternate is to troll Trinoma mall, during day time. Again watch out for LBs, convincing LBs who insist they feel woman like so you must treat them as women ....

my MO has been, if got time, try the bars in P Burgos, or depend on where my Filipino friends drag me

best solution of short of time - go after known girls to source.

sometimes result can be chubby girls but at least I don't need to worry about going sex free!!

Last edited by etsys; 24-10-2016 at 07:24 PM.
Old 25-10-2016, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 19
yellow5001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
for those going manila today or soon, check up the money changer there at the airport. there r a few. take some time to know the rate. one of them offered 1 sgd for 34.7 peso yesterday. once u are out, the. est rate i can find is 34. alot r offering lesser at 33.5 or lower.

first time ever i hear the airport exchange rate better than the money changers outside.
Old 25-10-2016, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow5001 View Post
first time ever i hear the airport exchange rate better than the money changers outside.
For me too... unless the outside money changers were runners trading without enough $
Old 26-10-2016, 08:53 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
9sam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had a bad experience in Ortigas last night.

I searched people nearby via wechat and found a girl offering massage. She offered 500 peso for a massage and 2000 peso for happy ending. The massage was sloppy and not great at all. The happy ending just a shitty blowjob and handjob. But the SYT is a student in her 3rd year at nearby univ. Good looking and attractive.

That is not the worst part. The worst part is she was asking for bar fine. I said Wtf?!! Not even mentioned it at the start of the session? I maybe new in Manila scene but bar fine for a massage lady? And she was asking for 10,000 peso for that. I told her I dont have that much cash at the moment. She started to call some guy probably her caretaker and the caretaker blackmail me if I dont pay. He will call the police.

I was thinking a way out of this. I told them that I have to withdraw cash at ATM machine, which I did. I gave the girl 10k peso and she left. I called my bank immediately and reported lost credit card. I destroyed my credit card right away.

My advise is not to fall into the trap of this massage scam. If you want to get a proper massage, go to a proper massage parlour. If you ever want to get a massage lady online, be very sure and clear the cost of it.

Just sharing my experience to the bros.
Old 26-10-2016, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9sam View Post
I had a bad experience in Ortigas last night.

I searched people nearby via wechat and found a girl offering massage. She offered 500 peso for a massage and 2000 peso for happy ending. The massage was sloppy and not great at all. The happy ending just a shitty blowjob and handjob. But the SYT is a student in her 3rd year at nearby univ. Good looking and attractive.

That is not the worst part. The worst part is she was asking for bar fine. I said Wtf?!! Not even mentioned it at the start of the session? I maybe new in Manila scene but bar fine for a massage lady? And she was asking for 10,000 peso for that. I told her I dont have that much cash at the moment. She started to call some guy probably her caretaker and the caretaker blackmail me if I dont pay. He will call the police.

I was thinking a way out of this. I told them that I have to withdraw cash at ATM machine, which I did. I gave the girl 10k peso and she left. I called my bank immediately and reported lost credit card. I destroyed my credit card right away.

My advise is not to fall into the trap of this massage scam. If you want to get a proper massage, go to a proper massage parlour. If you ever want to get a massage lady online, be very sure and clear the cost of it.

Just sharing my experience to the bros.
wow brother, u r unlucky. the one I got was decent. not scam'
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1