The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2016, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: Trip to thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Haha

I am coming with a another sifu and with a group of cheerleaders but i will cruise Lumpini park for free dogs.
Don't forget to drop by Yaowarat for the CMI GILF FLs 555.
Old 20-10-2016, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Don't forget to drop by Yaowarat for the CMI GILF FLs 555.
very disappointed with Yaowarat! Only dimsum they sell is har kow and siew mai. What happened to the century egg porridge? the pai kuat? the phoenix claws? the lotus leaf rice?

Or have I been going to the wrong places?

BTW I dun eat shark fin anymore, not so much I wanna help the poor finless swimmers but more like it more expensive than fish maw soup and I think fish maw soup taste better. Every damn Singaporean I know ...... must eat must eat come Bangkok must eat shark fin. Don't they have a mind of their own?

Yaowarat is a nice Chinatown for Thailand but nothing like Singapore's or KL's
Old 20-10-2016, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
BTW I dun eat shark fin anymore, not so much I wanna help the poor finless swimmers but more like it more expensive than fish maw soup and I think fish maw soup taste better. Every damn Singaporean I know ...... must eat must eat come Bangkok must eat shark fin. Don't they have a mind of their own?

Yaowarat is a nice Chinatown for Thailand but nothing like Singapore's or KL's
Thailand's Yaowarat nothing much lah.

A lot of the shark's fin in Thailand is fake.
Still have so many silly foreigners come and eat.

Even the road side chinese food at Yaowarat is overpriced.
Long ago I ban Yaowarat liao!

Nowadays I find for F&B options Malaysia has better value these days.
The air ticket cost savings go a long way.
Old 22-10-2016, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Maestro* deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can any bros advice if the massage joints are open during their month of mourning the King? I usually go Amsterdam.
Old 22-10-2016, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Maestro.

Good news, all the soapys are opened for you to enjoy! You must be a rich guy to patronize Amsterdam?

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 22-10-2016, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Maestro.

Good news, all the soapys are opened for you to enjoy! You must be a rich guy to patronize Amsterdam?
Bad news bro Maestro! Amsterdam have long cease to open already. It's currently in progress of demolishing. Lol seems someone staying so nearby and yet unaware the nearest biggest MP is no longer functioning!!
Old 22-10-2016, 02:35 PM
Samster

Thats sad, I usually frequent that joint. Looks like need to find new hangout liao.
Old 22-10-2016, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Bad news bro Maestro! Amsterdam have long cease to open already. It's currently in progress of demolishing. Lol seems someone staying so nearby and yet unaware the nearest biggest MP is no longer functioning!!
No l bro, It just happened that was the first joint I was introduced too. Lazy to go searching for new place. Looks like no choice now liao. Must go hunting
again.
Old 22-10-2016, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestro* View Post
No l bro, It just happened that was the first joint I was introduced too. Lazy to go searching for new place. Looks like no choice now liao. Must go hunting
again.
I was referring to someone else who is staying within the vicinity and yet does not know it's closed. Not u. u could still head to huai khwang MRT with other selections like Lord, la belle at petchaburi MRT and Copa cobana at Suttisan MRT.
Old 22-10-2016, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
I was referring to someone else who is staying within the vicinity and yet does not know it's closed. Not u. u could still head to huai khwang MRT with other selections like Lord, la belle at petchaburi MRT and Copa cobana at Suttisan MRT.
No worries, nowadays time is precious commodity. I rather pay more for better quality. Any bros can advice which joint got better quality currently? I personally prefer SYT over tall models.
Old 26-03-2017, 10:16 AM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I am going to thailand in may 2017 and i am now researching for the trip.

I want you to tell me whats the best and cheapest asap coz i am too lazy to read the threads.

And dont you dare zap me!
Old 26-03-2017, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I am going to thailand in may 2017 and i am now researching for the trip.

I want you to tell me whats the best and cheapest asap coz i am too lazy to read the threads.

And dont you dare zap me!
This website have all the answers you need

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=RTFF
Old 26-03-2017, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
This website have all the answers you need

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=RTFF
not enough la , I need someone to show me the ropes for nothing in return at all!
Old 27-03-2017, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Got to know this website from my friend.. provide very good inform for trip to Thailand..
Bangkokredeye.com..
U can go n read abt it.. really very good n detail on all the nightlife over there..even can help u plan wat to do during ur stay..
Old 28-03-2017, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
Got to know this website from my friend.. provide very good inform for trip to Thailand..
Bangkokredeye.com..
U can go n read abt it.. really very good n detail on all the nightlife over there..even can help u plan wat to do during ur stay..
I can read but I am too lazy. I want you all to tell me so I don't have to do any work.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1