The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2017, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 10
savagegarden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysavagegarden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Lightbulb Fusion Siam Tiu

Hey bros!

All the Siam Tius nowadays infused with Koreans, Taiwanese and PRCs, on top of the Thais. I know usually they are just there for the flowers and ladies drinks, but anyone has had any luck bringing them home?

My friend used to shag this Taiwanese at Allurez (now changed to another name). Somehow the Taiwanese really fell for my friend!

Share the tips, rates and location, if any!
Old 22-02-2017, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kklupaeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fusion Siam Tiu

I've bagged Thai, Taiwanese, Korean girls from such joints before.

I'm not sure what you have been told but such girls are just like any other girls you would see at a normal club in that they don't operate like FLs - if this makes sense to you.

They have to really like you in order for them to even entertain the thought of going home/hotel with you.

Either that or you can throw lots of flowers on them as that has proven to work as well.
Old 22-02-2017, 02:37 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sbfbrightest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
R these girls really chio n worth the chase? The costs is lower or same for a fuck? If not much difference, then why bother chasing their skirts. Pay a FL n get a good shag without having to spend extra at the joints for drinks n flowers.
Old 22-02-2017, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 20
giggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to all

wrong topic in wrong thread isn't it?
Old 22-02-2017, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 10
savagegarden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysavagegarden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by giggz83 View Post
wrong topic in wrong thread isn't it?
Apologies if wrong thread! Couldn't find anything on this topic so thought I could post it here! Admin can delete this thread if its foul!
Old 04-03-2017, 03:10 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
greatdane88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bagged all before except koreans.

Method one is Money

Method two

treat them like usual girls on the street eventually if they like you, they like you. It doesn't take long.
Old 05-03-2017, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 14
iron_symphony deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Best if you can speak their language, it helps somewhat to relate better. Don't listen to their sad stories. Just drink and remember what you're there for.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1