The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2013, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold
Re: Current Line Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Np bro. Can share whose pussy u painted?
Agreed frenching is crucial in sex. It builds up the atmosphere.
Lol - will like to hear who you have painted too.. haha see if we share similar taste
Old 15-09-2013, 11:34 PM
King Of Geylang

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Lol - will like to hear who you have painted too.. haha see if we share similar taste
I painted almost every wl
Old 22-09-2013, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 14
haizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Keep ur expectation in check when u bonk apple esp when comes to frenching & pussy painting. Then u won't b disappointed. She is selective in these aspects

For her looks & figure & boobs it's worth the try
yes bro slyer is accurate in his comment. to me, i like the bubbly personality of apple. i will go for ling long if i have the mood to break the ice. ling long is good for me because i like SYTs with petite frame and schoolgirl looks. cheers.
Old 22-09-2013, 11:56 PM
Samster

haizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Does xiao Jin speak French? I'm attracted by her long slender legs & good figure. Thou she is not very pretty compared to apple & tina
bro, she actually has a little secret, you can PM me if you wanna know and i assure you that sex with her afterwards will be very very different.
Old 27-09-2013, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 21
beetlebum is a splendid one to beholdbeetlebum is a splendid one to beholdbeetlebum is a splendid one to beholdbeetlebum is a splendid one to beholdbeetlebum is a splendid one to beholdbeetlebum is a splendid one to beholdbeetlebum is a splendid one to behold
Re: Phyllis Quek look-alike TINA

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinhamodek View Post
Phyllis Quek look-alike TINA
which nearly made me explode in my pants

OKT House: 1809 (OKT Ah soon)
Home Town: Guangdong

walked a few street last night to look for a wonderful night, maybe its late at night so the choices are quite limited.
Chances upon this house at lor 18 house 09. Saw 2 chicks San San who is adorable and quite sweet, but my eyes
set upon this ................ beautiful girl

looks: 7.8
Phyllis Quek look-alike TINA ...... i love the way she smile and looked at me which led me to have an instant crushed on her.
Shoulder length black shiny hair, lovely and demure syt looks, packed with a slim and and fair bod which simply made me nearly explode in my pants.

Without hesitations, i quickly swept her off the bench and prompting her to lead me into our love nest

body: 8/10
Slim, fair with A plus frontal headlights, just the way i like it to be,
i enjoy viewing her naked body in every view of the mirrors
especially her long and slim legs till the V shaped mark of the love hole.

Entrance: 8.2
After the door closed, she hugged me liked a long lost lover, cuddled herself and softly whispered into my ears
'你好男人啊,好想吃了你。。。
She started off by stroking my hidden cannon, nibbled my lips while slowly removing my pants,
unleashing the monster from within

shower: 7.5
standard SOP of soapy body rub but i enjoyed it while times and times rubbing my rocket on her smooth body

Pre fuck rountine: 8.5
led me out of shower and lying on my back, she jumped onto me
and give me a good body to body massage and at no time teasing
my shy and stiffed anaconda

AR: NIL i rejected the offer as i never like

BBBJ: 8.3/10
ITS SIMPLY OUT OF THE WORLD, indulged in every single blow that she had given to me,
the coordination of of tongue and mouth its simply liked a little girl enjoying her favourite lollipop.
Nearly release my 'childrens' after a massive attack of vacuum suctions, luckily i managed to withhold by pulling her aside

French: 8

Nothing to fault on this as she gave me a great chemistry as if i had been in
love with her, passionate frenching 'super wet' . Our tongue fight is liked
'刀光剑阴‘ 华山论剑。。。何其壮观

FJ: 8.5
So tight, wet and warm welcoming , started with missionary but well i can't say much as i can't withstand for long as the chemistry is .... 'WOW'
Triggered by her great stereo soft moaning, shall perform more after RTF

GFE:8.8
Enjoy the session as she hugged me tight after the session panting away .
I super like looking at the mirror on top of the ceiling of her seductive bods.
She shared with me bits and pieces of her daily stuffs, tell me how much she enjoy the time with me while cuddled with me on the bed

RTF:
what do you think? when you able to click with someone that amazing

p:s : sorry for the double posting forget to place in pics of Phyllis Quek
good fr and i love phyllis, must go try try thanks for the heads up
Old 29-09-2013, 12:56 AM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by haizdie View Post
bro, she actually has a little secret, you can PM me if you wanna know and i assure you that sex with her afterwards will be very very different.
Pm u Liao

Is apple or ling long harder to conquer?
Old 29-09-2013, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Phyllis Quek look-alike TINA

Quote:
Originally Posted by King.Cobra View Post
Wah brother tinhamodek, your FR power siah! More colorful than max-P's FR! Hee! Fr got picture siah! Hmm! Hee! For me I think she only looks like Phyllis Quek no more than 30% nia. Don't get other brothers overly excited leh. Hee!

Bye Bye brother!
Does she looks better than Phyllis Quek?
And her CB hairy or sparse hair? Don't like hairy CB.
Old 01-10-2013, 03:56 PM
Samster

xiaojing shanshan combi

tarma xiaojing and shan shan yesterday evening and i was extremely embarrassed when i exit the room. one thing i can say, these two are fun to have a threesome with. but xiaojing was really loud with the moaning and giggling amidst all the fun and hence my embarrassment. nonetheless, i had a good deal for the two of them and it's all worth it. kuddos to okt ah soon.
Old 02-10-2013, 04:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: xiaojing shanshan combi

Quote:
Originally Posted by haizdie View Post
tarma xiaojing and shan shan yesterday evening and i was extremely embarrassed when i exit the room. one thing i can say, these two are fun to have a threesome with. but xiaojing was really loud with the moaning and giggling amidst all the fun and hence my embarrassment. nonetheless, i had a good deal for the two of them and it's all worth it. kuddos to okt ah soon.
Bro. That really sounds like fun. Can write an FR on it? Or maybe share individual FR on Shan Shan or Xiaojing.

Thanks bro.

By the way, do PM me your secret to conquering Ling Long
Old 03-10-2013, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
FriendlyFace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
1809 Apple (cutesy, Chio)

1809 Apple

My virgin post after I have been reading FRs and going GL for almost 1/2 year.
Saw a post for apple from 1854 which I have not tried, but I tried apple from 1809 which is so good for me. I also heard got apple in 1606.... An apple a day will make the doctors go away. So must start a post for her apple 1809.

Actually I Saw a bro post a FR on Tina that looks like Phyllis quek with her picture some more so ho Sei Liao I like phyllis a lot. Cheong down to the house I go usually to get her.

kena Sai got to wait... Her House also got customer waiting. I find awkward to look at Internet to find other girls, stuttered for a moment. Then with my luck shine on me, a customer came down of room, followed by a girl. the okt told me, sir this girl come down is also from same house as Tina, famous you want or not. He say can hold on to her before she goes back to her house.

I took a quick look and find a very kawaii looking girl with her hair pony tail on one side. She looks like a Taiwanese cute SYT very huggable type. (Post session, I found out in actresses in geylang thread she looks a bit like this girl and I googled and paste the photo) the pony tail should be higher and one side only. On the spot say yes, then went in the room.

Had some causal chat usually I cannot remember too many details as I was already Mari kita very hard, trying to peel off my clothes and underwear to release the pressure. We had an sop bath, but I feel shiok to have such a cute girl to shower me. She washed my rod and it hardened again. Had some small talk about dirty sexual stuff and we proceed to bed. She did a good cat bath on me, licking my body nipples and perform an out of extraordinary bbbj for me.
When she changed caps and faced me I stole a peck on her lips and she just closed her mouth, not really reciprocate. One sided kisses from me, slowly she soften a bit which made it better but no tongue still not the best, but bo hu bei ya ho. Not sure if rtf will she consider frenching me...but I will try.
I already very high and keep imagine doing with Taiwan cute girl, and I want to proceed to FJ. Did missionary position and wanted to change to doggy style but before change I suddenly very high shoot already in the cap... Ok no complain. She is pretty and young and leave good impression for me. I would post more FR when I rtf. Hopefully my FR is ok, I don't think my FR writing got standard compared to senior brothers but it's the way I felt.
Old 03-10-2013, 02:30 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future
Re: 1809 Apple (cutesy, Chio)

Bro wad u mean soften abit....did she turn her head to 1 side or she juz let u keep kissing her lips with her mouth closed
Old 03-10-2013, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
phrame9000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great post. Now try one of the other Apples....
Old 03-10-2013, 08:59 PM
Samster

saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

I heard this apple tree is 冯媛甄 look-alike? Aiyo don't tempt me with another tree ley - too many tree cannot handle

Old 03-10-2013, 09:00 PM
Samster

Old 03-10-2013, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
I heard this apple tree is 冯媛甄 look-alike? Aiyo don't tempt me with another tree ley - too many tree cannot handle
She does not look like 冯媛甄 to me. Nana 1803 is prettier.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1