The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2010, 01:34 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold
KL - PJ FR here please...

I open a new thread coz i cant find back the previous threads... beside the existing threads about Pudu PRC and some famous Spa's/MP's, you are welcome to post your FR here.
Old 10-02-2010, 01:48 PM
SamSter

DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold
Re: KL - PJ FR here please...

Date: 06-02-2010

Time: 2pm - 4:30pm

OKT: Jack xxx-xxxxxxx

Saterday around 1 pm i went look see a new thai port i haven been before, met the okt in charge name Jack and he intro 4 current stock to me. All 4 gers are thai.. look wise 5.5 to 6.5.. body wise all are ok to me.

I choose a ger name Ying origin from Chiang Mai.. took her out for lunch 1st and return to the port for FJ. Whole process took me 2.5 hours... believe it or not.. my total damage less than RM150. Actually the okt wont allow you take the gers out for free.. but i was quite daring to say that i wanna build GFE and only i will enjoy the sex part.. he boh bian agreed with my request. Other bro's try with your own risk.

Ger: Tom Yam from Chiang Mai
Name: Ah Ying

Look: 6/10
Boobs: 6.5/10
Body: 7.10

BJ: 6.5/10
FJ: 7/10
Fingering: Yes

GFE: 8/10

WIR: Yes for other gers when i need a quicky

Damage: RM100 for FJ + RM20 tip + RM24 for lunch

Remarks: Ah Ying left oredi but this port now has 4 tom yam and 1 bakso. The okt told me there are 3 more similar port nearby.. all belong to the same group.
Old 10-02-2010, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
gavinsaw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro DeKuip, can pm the contact and location? million of thanks!
Old 11-02-2010, 08:50 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavinsaw View Post
bro DeKuip, can pm the contact and location? million of thanks!
another 1 dunno how to use pm!
Old 11-02-2010, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 17
sadchaiz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip View Post
another 1 dunno how to use pm!
Lol! You should start training the junior members from this thread on how to use PM and maintain peace and harmony in SBF. Just a thought.
Old 11-02-2010, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
ahBboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can i write a FR for a spa (Saboon) in KL here? Cannot find relevant thread.
Don't want to be zap by writing in the wrong thread wasting bandwidth.
Old 11-02-2010, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 22
tansri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytansri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

You cant find it cause long time no one post about it.

But since we are on the subject........ used to be a regular there but now I find that place like a hypermarket. The OKT like salesman and always trying to get you to go to bonk faster. Always saying if dont take, cannot confirm if later got or not.

Too much pressure for me. Want to go there to relax and take time. Even girls service very typical china one. Slam-bam-thank you!

Now a days i go there just for their massage which i must say is very good. But sometimes when see the women cannot tahan. Slam-bam-thank you.....then regret!!
Old 11-02-2010, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tansri View Post
You cant find it cause long time no one post about it.

But since we are on the subject........ used to be a regular there but now I find that place like a hypermarket. The OKT like salesman and always trying to get you to go to bonk faster. Always saying if dont take, cannot confirm if later got or not.

Too much pressure for me. Want to go there to relax and take time. Even girls service very typical china one. Slam-bam-thank you!

Now a days i go there just for their massage which i must say is very good. But sometimes when see the women cannot tahan. Slam-bam-thank you.....then regret!!
Hmmm.. I did enjoy my outing last weekend at Saboon. Maybe my first time there. Compare to NY spa it is much better cos can choose gals, unlike NY Spa, u don't know the number of the gal, you will get "kinder surprise".
My friend sian when a fat one serve him at NY spa. I agree the massage At Saboon is nothing but shiok. tip the gal 20 for her massage.
The gal who "serve" me was pretty good as well and was not a clock watcher! I got to use two CDs cos she didn't make me explode the first time round.
Her name is Nancy in case anyone wants to know.
Cheers!
Old 11-02-2010, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahBboy View Post
Can i write a FR for a spa (Saboon) in KL here? Cannot find relevant thread..........
There is a SEARCH function on the top horizontal bar here.

Click on it and try to find what you're looking for. I did and Saboon's thread is still listed in the first page. Here's the thread:-

http://samsforum.com/malaysi...son-tower.html

Again, after CNY holidays, some of the seniors here will start to be more actively giving red angpows to unnecessary thread starters or number collectors.

Cheers.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 11-02-2010, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover View Post
There is a SEARCH function on the top horizontal bar here.

Click on it and try to find what you're looking for. I did and Saboon's thread is still listed in the first page. Here's the thread:-

http://samsforum.com/malaysi...son-tower.html

Again, after CNY holidays, some of the seniors here will start to be more actively giving red angpows to unnecessary thread starters or number collectors.

Cheers.
Ah... Okay! Thanks!!Then i better dun anyhow post FRs... Sure kena zap zap!
Ha...

Cheers and happy lunar new year!
Old 12-02-2010, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 17
KouChiu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKouChiu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Date: 06-02-2010
Time: 2pm - 4:30pm
OKT: Jack xxx-xxxxxxx

Saterday around 1 pm i went look see a new thai port i haven been before, met the okt in charge name Jack and he intro 4 current stock to me. All 4 gers are thai.. look wise 5.5 to 6.5.. body wise all are ok to me.

I choose a ger name Ying origin from Chiang Mai.. took her out for lunch 1st and return to the port for FJ. Whole process took me 2.5 hours... believe it or not.. my total damage less than RM150. Actually the okt wont allow you take the gers out for free.. but i was quite daring to say that i wanna build GFE and only i will enjoy the sex part.. he boh bian agreed with my request. Other bro's try with your own risk.

Impressive still can find stock at this damage! Especially nowadays, bak-kua also so expensive.

Happy Valentines!
Old 12-02-2010, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Minaski deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dont eat bak0kua then. It's very bad for health anyway
Old 18-02-2010, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 19
shaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Nbzz, thot you retired already D-Cup??

So this FR you imagine one, is it? hur hur hur
Old 19-02-2010, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 18
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute

went to green elephant, okt Choy Kor (previously work in hotel malaya) introduced me Ang Pai ckt Michelle. He said very very good service, if i dont feel happy with her service, he will pay for me. Ma Hai, same old dog trick.
I took Michelle as she is tall, above average look, a bit thin but got above average boobs.
Name: Michelle
Race: Ckt
Look: 7/10
BBBJ: Deep throat. 7/10
Boobs: 34B- 34C
CIM: May be
Damage: Rm218, if u are regular there better open an account as u will enjoy rm20 discount
WIR: Yeap
P/S: I know Choy Kor as Dekuip pass his ctc to me 2 years ago. At that time Hotel Malaya got Russian mah. He asked me many many times why Holland Chai didnt surface for long time. Dekuip, i think Choy Kor miss you so much.
Old 19-02-2010, 05:51 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrystockton View Post
went to green elephant, okt Choy Kor (previously work in hotel malaya) introduced me Ang Pai ckt Michelle. He said very very good service, if i dont feel happy with her service, he will pay for me. Ma Hai, same old dog trick.
I took Michelle as she is tall, above average look, a bit thin but got above average boobs.
Name: Michelle
Race: Ckt
Look: 7/10
BBBJ: Deep throat. 7/10
Boobs: 34B- 34C
CIM: May be
Damage: Rm218, if u are regular there better open an account as u will enjoy rm20 discount
WIR: Yeap
P/S: I know Choy Kor as Dekuip pass his ctc to me 2 years ago. At that time Hotel Malaya got Russian mah. He asked me many many times why Holland Chai didnt surface for long time. Dekuip, i think Choy Kor miss you so much.
wah bro Jerry, din know you still remmember Choy Kor.. i know him more than 10 years ago.. must say he is quite frenly lah. Next time you go visit him again, ask him get the boys tapau some nice food for you, all FOC 1.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1