The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2010, 05:52 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold
Re: KL - PJ FR here please...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggerific View Post
Nbzz, thot you retired already D-Cup??

So this FR you imagine one, is it? hur hur hur
i consider retired lah.. last time fark 3 times a day.. now only fark once in 3 years.
Old 19-02-2010, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 19
shaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of lightshaggerific is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip View Post
i consider retired lah.. last time fark 3 times a day.. now only fark once in 3 years.
As usual hor, bro Dekuip's words, out of 10 words, 12 cannot believe one... hurhurhur
Old 21-02-2010, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 18
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip View Post
wah bro Jerry, din know you still remmember Choy Kor.. i know him more than 10 years ago.. must say he is quite frenly lah. Next time you go visit him again, ask him get the boys tapau some nice food for you, all FOC 1.
wah, got free food kah ? Not bad ya, will ask him tar pau when i RTF Michelle...
Old 04-03-2010, 01:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sexdesire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggerific View Post
As usual hor, bro Dekuip's words, out of 10 words, 12 cannot believe one... hurhurhur
agree that...small holland potato when said he fuck 1 time 3 yrs mean 1 day 3 times.
Old 06-02-2017, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yell89opa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi All, I came up with FR for my last exp. Because can't find the thread so I park it here because is in PJ and is not local FL or anything like that..

Here goes:

It was awkward at first but then it got better. We showered.Sweet smile, almost like she known you for weeks. Her breasts are natural, full c-cup with perky nipples. Full cupping with my hands and soft squishy not like those silicones.

After shower, she started with nip lick. She suck and cat lick, wet. So my didi starting to get hard already. Then, she moved down to didi. First it was okay, then it got better and better. It was like she improved lick after lick, blow after blow. The best part, she looked me in the eye and licked and sucked, like she enjoyed it so much. Damn! I felt so tasty and special. She sucked ma balls.The tingles! She sucked and looked at me with her eyes and smiles afterwards, at that point I almost cum.

Then she slipped the cd on me. She went straight to cowgirl. She held my didi and slowly slip it into her. Can feel when slowly enter her, its warm. So tight. She went up and down and she looked me intensely in the eye, quietly she moans. She rub my balls while she grind me omg. I cupped her boobs and played with her nipple. Can't stand it anymore,doggie. She way she moans and when she pull the pillow. Her ass was so right and so nice. Piap piap piap. I cant stand it anymore I asked her to lie on bed. And I came on her belly and breast, all the time she was making eye contact with me and smile giddily.

Round two. I start sucking her nipple. Omg, they're so perky, and soft. Kissing around her boobs are the best because not hard like silicone ones. She asked me lie down and she start giving bowjobs and handjobs. The blow jobs was even better than the first round.Then, she slipped cd on my didi and start grinding me. I was enjoying it with my mouth open, then surprise surprise, she start french kissing me while pounding me. Took me by surprise, her small wet tongue teasing mine while she pounding me. I came. Hard. And she looked at me with her sweet sweet smile.

Date: Jan 2017
Port: xgril168[dot]com
Name: Melony
Race: Tomyam
Skin: Smooth, olive color skin nearing to fair type
Looks: 9/10 she looks like her pic
Boobs & Body: 8.5/10 C Cup. Natural perky tits. 154-155cm. Nice full ass. Body porportions are nice for a short lady.
GFE: 8/10
Frenching: 6/10
BBBJ: 7/10 She got better and better. Not the best I had, but one of the good ones.
Pussy: 8/10 Clean, tight, warm, and she got so wet after doggie. When she sit on my stomach while she kiss me, can feel her patch and wet pussy rubbing stomach.
FJ: 9/10 Very well done.She maintain eye contact, and her soft moans. She is obviously willing to try a lot of things.
RTF: Yup definitely. Will not forget her cute smile. Once she likes you, she will surprise you.
Damage: RM400. Okt offer 2 hrs 3 shots, but after 2 shots, man down.. man down..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1