The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 17-06-2006, 06:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
FallenAngel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thanks bro zhivago and bro KatoeyLover69 for the direction to Rasa Sayang, will not be going up so soon, will check it up the next time i go.

Apologise for sidetracking a little, just came to know that Lot1 waterfront city has been liquidated, probably the whole waterfront city project will be scrapped. I guess I have mistaken that the construction ground between bluewave and city square is for lot1 where they join the 2 shopping complexes together and maybe with bullet train station there too in the future. If I am wrong, what is that construction ground for since it is still in progress now?

Merlin Tower beer garden - just realised i miss this place, should be 3rd floor of merlin tower, not my cup of tea, maybe good for other bros.
Old 17-06-2006, 08:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 20
zhivago is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzhivago is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Massage places near JB customs - with and without special

Itz the Johor's future Customs' checkpoint if I get your words rite.

SBF Honorable Brethrens to up:

To any brethen here who I've promised to upz ur point, but had not received any, please pm me.
Old 17-06-2006, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhivago
Itz the Johor's future Customs' checkpoint if I get your words rite.
It is called the CIQ Building

CIQ = Customs & Immigration Checkpoint

The CIQ is supposed to be opened on 1 January 2007. All travellers to and from Singapore (whether by cars/buses/lorries/motorbikes/foot) will have to pass thro' the CIQ Building.

The CIQ will have a Central Bus Station, Railway Station, Taxi Station and in future the JB LRT/MRT will also pass thro' here
Old 09-07-2006, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
acvision deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where is Hotel Grand Blue wave?
Old 10-07-2006, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by laoren50
Thanks bro fallenangel, nevertheless i will try very soon.
Hmmm... for a person who just until recently started a thread that was finding fault with Malaysia and all Malaysians... u dun seem to have any qualms about coming to cheong in Malaysia... can't get a flight to PRC
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 11-07-2006, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acvision
Where is Hotel Grand Blue wave?
If u stand at city square looking over to the side of the outbound malaysia custom, at the backdrop u can see hotel grand blue wave.

To walk there, take the overhead bridge leading to the outbound malaysia customs from city square 2nd floor. Instead of going down to the customs somewhere at 3/4 length of the overhead bridge, walk straight through, pass the fence and go down at the end of the overhead bridge, there u can find a trail that cuts through the construction site and at the other side of the construction site, walk a bit further u can find hotel grand blue wave and cosmo inn side by side.

At rainy days, the trail will be muddy and water will be dripping down from the covering on the top, the construction site will also be muddy during rainy days so if u r dress nicely, dun think that will be a good route. Also at night i believe the trail and the construction site will be very dark cos i did not see any lamp post or any lights anywhere.

Thanks bro KatoeyLover69 and bro zhivago for the info on CIQ building, haven't had a chance to go up yet, will take another look at it, the future customs looks rather big as the construction site if i remember correctly is quite huge.
Old 12-07-2006, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenAngel
At rainy days, the trail will be muddy and water will be dripping down from the covering on the top, the construction site will also be muddy during rainy days so if u r dress nicely, dun think that will be a good route. Also at night i believe the trail and the construction site will be very dark cos i did not see any lamp post or any lights anywhere.
Not recommended to walk this foot path during the night, might step into plank with nails, it will be fatal. The muddy slope at times would be rather slippery with trails of lorries tyres.............................

I have inserted the HCs name cards (thumbnails) with locations in another site - click on to my signature will link you there.

gigantic_tk
Old 12-07-2006, 11:07 PM
Samster

Had a second look at the plaza seni and the kota raya massage place, looks like malay tui na place, think scrap these two from the list.

Finally found Rasa Sayang using bro KatoeyLover69's method, haven't check out the HC there yet. I would like to provide an alternative way to reach the hotel from city square, hope it helps someone somewhere somehow:

1) From city square, took the jln wong ah fook overhead bridge at level 2 and corss the road using the overhead bridge.

2) Took the left side of the stairs down from the overhead bridge.

3) once you are down, walk approximately 4 to 5 steps and take the stairs on your right to go up to the street where hotel puteri pan pac is located.

4) cross the road to reach hotel puteri pan pac, take the stairs on the left of the hotel when you are facing the hotel, walk all the way up to the other end of the hotel where u will come across a road and opposite the road you can see a telekom antenna.

5) cross the road, turn right, keep to the left side of the road and keep walking all the while sticking to the left of the road, you will pass by a few food stalls. You will actually be taking a left bent turning into jalan dato dalam instead of walking in a straight line.

6) after you are in jalan dato dalam, keep walking, Rasa Sayang is on the right hand side.

Thanks again for all bros help to enable me to locate the hotel.
Old 12-08-2007, 03:05 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 0
ray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenAngel View Post
City Square - Thai Odyssey, confirmed clean, cheapest I can find for thai traditional massage with consistent quality of service, if anybody can find cheaper place that is as good, please let me know, ok?
Let me revive this one year old thread. I tried this place last week.
Thai massage for 2 hours (around MY105, can't remember the exact amount), tips MY10, is that enough for a 2 hour massage?

The massage is very good, value for money if u compare it with what u get in SG. Not a place for bros looking for special service. The only down side is all the masseurs are aunties.

Is there any place in JB (preferably near custom) that offer good massage with these criteria

1) Nice and clean, good ambience
2) Better looking and young masseur (under 35) than those in Thai Odyssey
3) value for money compare to SG

I'm not looking for TN like those in Pelangi area, just nicer place to relax.

There are many beauty salons in JB that offer massage, but seems like those are for ladies only, any unisex one that are massage by younger girls.

Thanks
Old 13-08-2007, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray922 View Post
...The only down side is all the masseurs are aunties.
actually, there are younger girls at Thai Odyssey, think some in their 20s, but i think the some of the receps there hate people asking for younger girls, last time ask the plump malay recep and she replied something rather rudely, since then, me not visiting there anymore, maybe they got too many customers already so don't give a damn. Maybe can try chit chatting with the chinese girl, she is very friendly.
Old 13-08-2007, 11:19 PM
Samster (B)

ray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to all

Quote:
actually, there are younger girls at Thai Odyssey, think some in their 20s, but i think the some of the receps there hate people asking for younger girls, last time ask the plump malay recep and she replied something rather rudely, since then, me not visiting there anymore, maybe they got too many customers already so don't give a damn. Maybe can try chit chatting with the chinese girl, she is very friendly.
This will be a bit paiseh and I didn't see any young one there. I don't mind the slim Malay recep massage for me though

Are such places I'm looking for non existence in JB?
Old 13-08-2007, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray922 View Post
This will be a bit paiseh and I didn't see any young one there. I don't mind the slim Malay recep massage for me though
maybe the young ones have bookings already so they dun stay around outside and I don't think they have too many, maybe just a couple.

The chinese recep is very friendly but I don't know whether she is still there, never go around there for quite a while liao, not need paiseh lah, just chit chat with her when she is not busy, ask her about the girls, etc, talk to her nicely, i think she will be nice to you also cos she is very nice to me, very polite and all. if she tell you don't have young girls, then say u come another time and leave loh.

Quote:
Are such places I'm looking for non existence in JB?
JB is so big, sure have but just not around the town area loh, town area not much choices. Thai massage only have this one and the one in melati hotel but both not so young girls loh. Further down a bit got new york hotel one recomended by some bro, this one me haven't try yet.
Old 17-08-2007, 11:11 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
maybe the young ones have bookings already so they dun stay around outside and I don't think they have too many, maybe just a couple.

The chinese recep is very friendly but I don't know whether she is still there, never go around there for quite a while liao, not need paiseh lah, just chit chat with her when she is not busy, ask her about the girls, etc, talk to her nicely, i think she will be nice to you also cos she is very nice to me, very polite and all. if she tell you don't have young girls, then say u come another time and leave loh.

JB is so big, sure have but just not around the town area loh, town area not much choices. Thai massage only have this one and the one in melati hotel but both not so young girls loh. Further down a bit got new york hotel one recomended by some bro, this one me haven't try yet.
Thanks!

That's sad. Seems like no one know any good place with clean massage with nice gals. I guess I have to stick to Thai Odessey for good massage, but with aunties.
Old 22-08-2007, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
si_pai_kia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There's a new hotel called Hotel Central just opp the railway station.

In front of the hotel is a banner ad for a spa on the 4th floor of the hotel.
Says that RM45 for full body msg.
Not free so didn't check it out.

Any bro tried it yet?
Old 23-08-2007, 06:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 17
battlecruiser has much to be proud ofbattlecruiser has much to be proud ofbattlecruiser has much to be proud ofbattlecruiser has much to be proud ofbattlecruiser has much to be proud ofbattlecruiser has much to be proud ofbattlecruiser has much to be proud ofbattlecruiser has much to be proud ofbattlecruiser has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=ray922;2205305]Let me revive this one year old thread. I tried this place last week.
Thai massage for 2 hours (around MY105, can't remember the exact amount), tips MY10, is that enough for a 2 hour massage?

The massage is very good, value for money if u compare it with what u get in SG. Not a place for bros looking for special service. The only down side is all the masseurs are aunties.

Is there any place in JB (preferably near custom) that offer good massage with these criteria

l've been there a few times. foot massage is good as well.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1