The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 29-01-2017, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hkpunter999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Simon636 field reports?

Anyone use this service? Field reports anywhere? Pictures in the site are great and the OKT seems cool (over WhatsApp) - just wondering if bait & switch? Good service, etc.?
Old 30-01-2017, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Simon636 field reports?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkpunter999 View Post
Anyone use this service? Field reports anywhere? Pictures in the site are great and the OKT seems cool (over WhatsApp) - just wondering if bait & switch? Good service, etc.?
Operated by many agents / runners.

Tried Lavender in a hotel where the Ipoh Yong Tau Foo is located, in Jalan Ipoh.

The runner gave me room 478. Then room 816. Different ladies, one was a Cambodian, the other was another Thai lady. Then, runner sms me and said, room 816. A stupid bastard.

Lavender is darker, big melons, hair now is light brown, big eyes, pussy good and clean, no hair there. Single mother with a 5 year old daughter, lives in Chiang Lai. Speaks English very well. Dressed in sexy lingerie.
Old 30-01-2017, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Operated by many agents / runners.

Tried Lavender in a hotel where the Ipoh Yong Tau Foo is located, in Jalan Ipoh.

The runner gave me room 478. Then room 816. Different ladies, one was a Cambodian, the other was another Thai lady. Then, runner sms me and said, room 816. A stupid bastard.

Lavender is darker, big melons, hair now is light brown, big eyes, pussy good and clean, no hair there. Single mother with a 5 year old daughter, lives in Chiang Lai. Speaks English very well. Dressed in sexy lingerie.
Beware: Lavender went away so she is not on Simon636 in Jalan Ipoh but she is on the websites of other runners.

Beware : No 10 minutes massage, no 69, no BBBJ in toilet.

Just be aware that when you enter the level, there are many colorful towels beside the ladies doors ( when you are on the outside ).
Old 30-01-2017, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hkpunter999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yokosi - thank you! Really appreciate it! I've been looking at the girls in Seputeh - several great looking girls!

I really appreciate the (additional) intelligence! Hopefully I can repay the favor some day soon!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1