The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2009, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 15
ubikayu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyubikayu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: New JB erotical massage Joint @ Taman Setia Indah

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotty View Post
Wonder why the boss so racist? no malay no indian, my indian friend so pissed. with such a rules.

anyway i find some FR are so fake.
rate so high. 9/10, 10/10. go there so high hopes. but get peanuts.

maybe i shld post my honest FR? I m not here to spoilt the thread. just wonder why so many highly positive FR posted by user id with less then 50 post or low rep points. no own bird posting. something is not right over here.

Just my 20cents tots.
I am not saying about being racist or what. I hv been to MP78 and Permas and served by PRC. It just came naturally.
Old 26-10-2009, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 15
pgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks to TS for this good lobang.

Went there today, do my booking at 2pm for 3.30pm slot. Reach there, went in, only 2 gals to choose, Coco & Qiqi. Off cause I choose Qiqi, she looks like my PRC gf Jen Zi in KL.

Start off with massage first, no rush, quite SOP. Follow by shower together, and back to the cubical, and I start to suck her nipples, finger her, she was starting to get wet, slowly moving down to her meimei, the lighting not so bright, cannot really see, eating her up was nice and the meimei clit is small. As I lick, she was moaning and pushing my mouth away from her meimei, she bueh tahan, but I continued to lick her unitl she reached for the cd, cap on and go on missionary, she was controlling her moan, not to let other hear her moan, but can see she is enjoying and can feel her cumming..............

Stat

Name: Qi Qi
Nationality: PRC - Hunan
Look: 9/10 (SYT - The kind of look I like, Like my GF)
Body: 8/10 (Very good body curve, Slim)
Height: 1.57m
Boobs: 32A+ (Nice small light brown nipples)
Frenching: once during start
JG: She offered, I refused
BJ: NO
Catbath: NO (I'm the one catbath her)
Finger: 8/10 (Very responsive, start to get wet)
Lick & Suck: 8/10 (Moving her legs, sign of SHIOK, pushing me off - bueh tahan, but I continue, she let me cause she is enjoying it)
FJ: 9/10 (Tight & Wet, plus she look like my gf, got very good feeling like bonking my gf)
GFE: 8/10 (When FJ, she was hugging me tight, like what my gf always did)
RTF: FOR SURE YES
Damage: RM173 + RM30 tips + S$10 tips

Everything was quite SOP, just her look, like my gf, it makes me feel like bonking my GF.

It all depend on what I want on that day, for service or for looks.
Go for service, don't care about looks, go for looks, don't care about her service or even no service aslo can

Last edited by pgyk; 26-10-2009 at 12:31 AM.
Old 26-10-2009, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 23
adra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud of

Quite make sense. Language is no problem at all. Some go for talk, some go for fuck.

Sorry if spoiling the thread. Its only some brothers here which is not chinese felt discriminated for reasons which not making any sense at all.

Hopefully the management will give more consideration for this.Cheers!
Old 26-10-2009, 07:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 16
kankaro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotty View Post
Wonder why the boss so racist? no malay no indian, my indian friend so pissed. with such a rules.

anyway i find some FR are so fake.
rate so high. 9/10, 10/10. go there so high hopes. but get peanuts.

maybe i shld post my honest FR? I m not here to spoilt the thread. just wonder why so many highly positive FR posted by user id with less then 50 post or low rep points. no own bird posting. something is not right over here.

Just my 20cents tots.
hi bro,

it depends on individual ... for me i only trust FRs from those i know who have been regularly cheonging ... those that just came on ... i half believe only ... thats why i will always personally try out the place before making a final decision to go again or not in the future ...

atm i have the feeling that the place might be over-rated ... for instance ... how come new girls get rating for services so fast ? but i have been there, tried and seen the girls ... not too bad, can almost reach HC standard but just the deco is CMI ... if go there FJ can consider, just make sure u not a shy guy ...
Old 26-10-2009, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone interested to go in from Singapore today? Do PM me.
Old 26-10-2009, 05:31 PM
Samster

naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Ok here goes my 2nd FR for this joint. Booked Yoyo through Ah Bee today for my friend and I went over with him.

Almost full house with only 2 girls left. Since already booked Yoyo, my friend took on Yoyo while I chose Xiao Qing.

Ambience was as per 1st FR. Xiao Qing gave me a long massage as towels were not there yet. Then we took a bath. Everything was just normal, nothing special. She did not allow fingering nor licking. Caps on and settled within 10 minutes. Hers was tight. Very mischievous of her cause she went to disturb on my friend by peeping at them. My friend tio snooked when she popped into their cubicle and asked me in too. Ah Bee walked past when I came out and got snooked also, thought we having a 4some! LOL

I'll leave the FR for Yoyo for my friend to write provided he does not mind writing.

Name :Xiao Qing(PRC)
Look :6.9/10 Seductive look. Agree that she has 小玲珑 looks.
Boobs :Duno but quite big.
Height: 155-158cm
Weight : 40-45kg
BBBJ: 6.8/10
Massage: 7/10
FJ :7.5/10 (Agree that she's tight & responsive)
GFE : 7.4/10
French: Yes but less than 5 seconds
AR: No
Damage: RM$173
Duration of session: 75 minutes
RTF: Nope.

Will wanna try Yoyo next.
(Took pics of Yoyo & Xiao Qing as per skyhaven's request again.......... )
Old 26-10-2009, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
wheregotghost deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

today was my first time goin to JB for a session, thanz to naturegreen bro, brought mi to this great place. nvr would i be able to find it myself lol. since bro has book yoyo for mi, i decided to wait for her, and luckily i waited for her. a nice lady that wans to bonk mi rather then i bonk her lol. started of with normal massage that has enough strength while i touch her and tcss with her in cantonese. im not a massage lover, so after 10min i ask her lay down and we french her and proceed to lick her nice smelling pussy (shaved. thats wat i like). after 10min of licking i tink she buay tahan liao cos she is wet, drag mi to bath before proceed to fj. bathing nothing to talk abt with mi washing her and she washing mi. after that i cont to catbath and lick her pussy again, ask mi to wear CD and start to ride her. tried missionary, side and doggie, all are deep thrusting all the way since she like it. maybe bcos i din get enough sleep todae and too long nvr bonk liao. bonk her for almost 20mins before i cum in missionary style. she was releive i finally cummed lol.

great experience, would wan to join naturegreen bro in other adventure again.....
Name :YOYO (hk gal)
Look :7/10 sweet looking anf veri friendly to talk to.
Boobs :B+ looks ok for mi.
Height: 160cm
Weight : 40-45kg
BBBJ: 6/10 ( were doin 69 with her, tink she cant concentrate on this area since i lick her until she more high then mi lol"
Massage: 7/10
FJ :8/10 (likes deep thrust, always pull mi towards her)
GFE : 8/10
French: Yes and alot
AR: No
Damage: RM$190 with tips
Duration of session: 75 minutes
RTF: No
Old 26-10-2009, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheregotghost View Post
Nice FR bro. But dun miss out on the part that she moaned so loud until I can hear, Ah Bee can hear and also the partition walls nearly fell apart! LOL
Regretted, I should have chosen Yoyo instead
Old 26-10-2009, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
wheregotghost deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegreen View Post
Nice FR bro. But dun miss out on the part that she moaned so loud until I can hear, Ah Bee can hear and also the partition walls nearly fell apart! LOL
Regretted, I should have chosen Yoyo instead
got so loud meh lol. i thgt its normal one haha. when that ah bee come in i got the feeling of pulling her down and bang her haha, too bad she got clothes on liao lol.

nxt time u book yoyo lor lol.
Old 26-10-2009, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
saint69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can anyone pm me e address cos i took leave... gg jb to release tml. cheers!!!
Old 27-10-2009, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint69 View Post
can anyone pm me e address cos i took leave... gg jb to release tml. cheers!!!
Bro, PMed u the details.
Old 27-10-2009, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 19
kev75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros going down tomorrow. Planning to make a trip down at around 1 plus.
Old 27-10-2009, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
JBman2006 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Although I'm staying nearby to this erotic massage joint, but so far never step into the joint, just pass by and hesitate to give it a try.. until tonight, really boring after work.. so call up and book for Bing Bing or YoYo. Was told the all are busy tonight, but manage to slot me for Bing Bing at 9:15pm. Hang around until the appointment time, walk into the shop..

I was the last customer for Bing Bing tonight.. 1st impression on her was nice. She looks sweet, friendly. She give me a good massage, and really enjoy with a sexy lady in kimono dressing riding on my back to give me a sensation touching on my back & leg.. while she's doing her massage job, her long hair sweep over my body also stimulated my erotic desire.. that's an fantastic experience which i never had before in other massage parlour.

The interesting part is while Bing Bing doing massage for me, can hear the moan from neighbor partition..and then the neighbor bro doing a hard job and within a minutes claimed to be "Bo Lak Liao".. this naughty Bing Bing shout over and teasing each other..

After shower, Bing Bing gave me a good catbath, licking & good BBBJ.. she's really good at cowgirl riding which i have to stop her few times before i can stand.. then to missionary and release myself within 10mins..

Name : Bing Bing
Looks : 9/10
Boobs : 8/10
Body : 9/10
Massage: 7/10together.make me high
Frenching : No
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ :9/10
Damage: RM173
RTF : Bing Bing is leaving on this Friday.. will have to try YoYo for next time.

Met Ah Bee after the session. a friendly guy indeed..
Old 28-10-2009, 10:06 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
michael9572 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, anybody know the damage massage+JG+FJ? enuf time?
Old 28-10-2009, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
ThemePark Mssg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: New JB erotical massage Joint @ Taman Setia Indah

Hi bro Kankaro, Naturegreen, PGYK, wheregotghost and JBman2006, thx for ur excellent FR and we will maintain our standard always as promised. Kindly check up with our counter for membership application. I believe within thise few days it will be available liao.

I am sorry to those non-Chinese bro as our big boss told us to do so and it's the instruction fm police authority and religion authority.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1