The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2009, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubber69 View Post
Dang! wasn't monitoring this .. no wonder I've called up to check if she's working and she's not this past week.

Any idea when she'll be back?

Seems like you know her quite well .. anybody else you know who's like that?

She should be back in about 10-15days time
Old 31-08-2009, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
skirtchaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
Finally, FR on Cookie...
Overall, she seemed like a very nice girl so mate better treat her well.
Finally bro!! i got the same impression as you when I look at Cookie, young innocent girl.

I went to have a look at Tope today wanted to bonk claire some nutter booked her for 2 hours just before I arrived =( the OKT said this is his 10th time booking clare for 2 hours.. WTF thats 10 X $520 in less than 2 months since Clare is relatively new (i remember seeing her not too long ago on her first day)

other girls were nanako, cindy, hitomi, yuka (first day, that explained her outrageous outfit, she looks like she a birthday girl in a birthday party with all those frilly things on her) and 1 more I can't remember (2 others were finishing up last client too and going home) I went home unsatisfied so I went to see madam leona to see if Honey went back there but the OKT she left abt a year ago... the girls on offer is not my cup off tea, either their looks or age so i left as quickly as I come in, good think abt that place is u have longer time to have a look at the girls

Maybe I try Kitty next time. I heard from a fellow tope frequent flyer that she is good, we were both waiting for Yumi that night >< BTW I always treat WL very nice unless they start acting up (like honey!)
Old 01-09-2009, 06:35 PM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skirtchaser View Post
...I went to have a look at Tope today wanted to bonk claire some nutter booked her for 2 hours just before I arrived =( the OKT said this is his 10th time booking clare for 2 hours.. WTF thats 10 X $520 in less than 2 months since Clare is relatively new (i remember seeing her not too long ago on her first day)...

I reckon I know who
Old 01-09-2009, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
ronberk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skirtchaser View Post
yuka (first day, that explained her outrageous outfit, she looks like she a birthday girl in a birthday party with all those frilly things on her)
That's pretty interesting. I actually find the dressing standard at Tope to be quite boring, but I guess soon she'll fall in line with the rest of them.
Old 01-09-2009, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
skirtchaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lol that was u?
Old 01-09-2009, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yoshi85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

LOL! did you strike lottery pocketrockets bro?
Old 02-09-2009, 05:41 PM
Samster

I wish mateee
Old 02-09-2009, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yoshi85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just came back from a session which was quite unique...
was supposed to go to bed early today... but some what felt horny. wanted to refrain myself from punting again (since i went for some dodgy $90 quickie yesterday)... in the end could not resist the temptation and i started looking online to see if there were any contacts to call. i then remembered i had a copy of some local surburb newspapers, and i decided to flip through the pages to see the classified ads. there were always that few erotic personals advertisements.
i rang up this number which claimed to be international ladies (from japan and korea) they quoted me $130/30mins and $250/60mins. i initially just wanted a BBBJ in the car if possible - but ended up opting for the 30mins slot.
the FJ was actually done at the girl's apartment in footscray. she wasn't as pretty as any of the tope st girls would be... but the idea of going to her apartment was quite a turn on. it seemed to me that they have been doing this business on their own for quite a while as their main rooms were dedicated to service clients... they even had like a lot of towels for each individual client.
anyway, i ended up with this korean girl called nancy. she told me she was in melbourne barely a week... and true enough, her english wasn't that good. she looked kind of pretty. typical korean look... but her body wasn't fantastic... her boobs were kind of like B... but she had a bit of tummy... but i guess it was nice sleeping on the bed, chatting and kissing away before engaging in sex. maybe it is the GFE that counts here.
her service wasn't that professional as she tried to lick my nipples before heading down south for the BBBJ. but her suction was good and she was moaning as she licked my stick.
after 2 minutes of so or BBBJ, she capped me and i got up and started licking her boobs. i tried to finger her, but she said that she doesn't want to... so we just proceeded on with the FJ. her pussy was relatively one of the tighter ones i have recently fucked. maybe it is because they don't get that many customers in a day as compared to working in a brothel.
i was doing most of the fucking as she laid on the bed... but she seemed to enjoy my every thrust and movement.
i eventually came, and we just laid in bed, chatting away before she called for time.

summary:
Nancy
Looks: 7/10
Body: 6.5/10
BBBJ: 7/10
going up some random apartment to fuck: priceless
damage: $130/30mins
RTF: probably not... (wish to see how her jap friend looks like though)
Old 03-09-2009, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshi85 View Post
just came back from a session which was quite unique...

Woo...Very Unique Indeed...Thanks heaps for sharing mateee!!!
So, you can't choose the girl?
Old 03-09-2009, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
bandit9500 is Cool - loads of Potential

hi all. just arrive in here last month.
so i am new in here. hope to be friends with bros here. hehehe..

i have seen the thread and read through it. is there any fl here?
need some advise.
usually fl is better than the tope street??
Old 04-09-2009, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandit9500 View Post
hi all. just arrive in here last month...

Enjoy your stay here and hope to get some FR from ya mateee!!!
Good man
Old 04-09-2009, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
zamumar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandit9500 View Post
hi all. just arrive in here last month.
so i am new in here. hope to be friends with bros here. hehehe..

i have seen the thread and read through it. is there any fl here?
need some advise.
usually fl is better than the tope street??
welcome, bro ^^..

IMO, i think FL and Tope are about the same..
like with any other punting, it is usually hit or miss..
I've had a few FLs who were mind-blowing and a few FLs who were so-so..
same with Tope.. a few girls are rare gems and a few are SOP and unenthusiastic..

i guess one benefit of FL that you might not necessarily get from Tope is you can get a better GFE from some of them if you get along really well..

enjoy your stay, bro..
Old 04-09-2009, 07:04 PM
Samster

Anyone know of a good joint up North? Northcote or Heidelburg area?
Old 04-09-2009, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
sian cay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
Anyone know of a good joint up North? Northcote or Heidelburg area?
I reckon the best joint in Northern are is still Romantics, good value if you compare the quality of girls with their price.

i had a shitty experience with the OKT @ Pleasure planet Thomastown so I wouldn't recommend this one ($130/30 mins and the quality is really low).

I've also been to 31 lilimur avenue Heidelberg west and this place is quite clean but the girls are mostly low quality PRC. The asking price is $ 120/30 mins and they usually have only 2 (max 3 girls) at a time

Studio 54 Preston is an Ang Moh joint so I've never been there but they have their own website so you might wanna check it out if you're into white girls

Before I go to new joints, usually I plan my trips using "melbourne brothel map" on Google so I know where to go if the new joints are not up to my standard

Happy hunting
Old 05-09-2009, 03:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sian cay View Post
...Before I go to new joints, usually I plan my trips using "melbourne brothel map" on Google so I know where to go if the new joints are not up to my standard

Happy hunting

You're THE MAN!!!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1