The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2007, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelbSJ View Post
LOL... sorry sorry sorry.. hahahaha.... anyway..its already a good deal to see those K-girls flash their boobies... erm.. if im not mistaken, on occasional saturdays, they do go topless too... just rmrb to give 'em a call if your on ur way to ace 359..

cheers
Maybe I should call ya instead bro. Ha!
Old 15-09-2007, 03:39 PM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LOL... hahaha... anyway...for your convenience , its 9212 6844 (ace 359, NOT my no )

cheers
See I knew you're The King
Old 17-09-2007, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
yeehou1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
LOL... hahaha... anyway...for your convenience , its 9212 6844 (ace 359, NOT my no )

cheers
Can I have the address?
Old 18-09-2007, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeehou1 View Post
Can I have the address?
Already gave ya the number. Give them a call lah bro
Old 18-09-2007, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Marathon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'll be going on a biz trip to Melbourne this Friday. Actually just passing through but will be there for about a day, visiting other towns/cities in Victoria. My first time down under. Can some bro please advise on the following:

Looking for some Ang Moh Pussy coz i've never tried one before. Do they have any policy against serving asians?

Any difference in the service provided?

Where to find them + operating hours?

Damage?

Sorry for asking so much, been reading this thread and seems like most if not all are Asian FRs. I'll make sure to post a FR when i get back
Old 19-09-2007, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marathon View Post
I'll be going on a biz trip to Melbourne this Friday. Actually just passing through but will be there for about a day, visiting other towns/cities in Victoria. My first time down under. Can some bro please advise on the following:

Looking for some Ang Moh Pussy coz i've never tried one before. Do they have any policy against serving asians?

Any difference in the service provided?

Where to find them + operating hours?

Damage?

Sorry for asking so much, been reading this thread and seems like most if not all are Asian FRs. I'll make sure to post a FR when i get back

Like the Asians, also gotta depends on the gals. Sometimes you get the nice ones, other, they can't bother to serve Asian. You can check out this site and look under VIC (Victoria).

http://www.4adultsonly.com.au/aus/

I would say that most of the Brothels do not do BBBJ but only BJ and FJ...No AJ too...But like I said...MOST.

The girls will also do a check of your little bro first before deciding if they wanna service ya. Good thing is that you getta mingle with the ladies or they'll line up in a roll for your viewing before you decide to go for whoever.

Prices wise for visiting the brothels are like from A$140 per 1/2hr to as much as A$350/hr. More for in-call to your hotel.
Old 23-09-2007, 06:37 AM
Samster

jackroncal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody that has tried the service of Pink Palace. I often see the ads nowadays, any FR? Is this an Asian or Assie Brothel?

thanks in advance
Old 24-09-2007, 06:36 PM
Samster

jackroncal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank MelbSJ.

Do you have any FR on this brothel?

Are the Aussie girls better than the asians??

Cheers
Old 26-09-2007, 07:50 PM
Samster

Going into Melbourne during the weekends. Can any bro advise on the traffic condition there? Dun know whether to drive there or take a train there
Old 27-09-2007, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2124 / Power: 18
Slaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Is there any FR on this particular Ms Yana? I already pass her contacts to like 25++ people. Did anyone tried her?

to bro slaver29125, so sorry for the delay, i will try getting a new account and send it to u again.

Thx for the contact. I also waiting for FR... Any idea on whats the Damage? Looks very yummy tho...

Top PRC
Tina (DC01)
ex-Mika-SYT

Top in HC
Angela (ex-GWS; 9.75)
Abby (ex-GWS; 9.50)

Top in FL1
Liliy (Bangkok-Gems; 9.00)
Gucci (TomYam69; 8.75)
Old 27-09-2007, 07:22 PM
Samster

kooe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
erm..if im not mistaken its something like $300 for the hour...

cheers
Hmm...that's quite expensive, I'll better wait for FR before wasting my vitamin M..
Old 02-10-2007, 04:10 AM
Samster

Frednbc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros,

A short FR on Nancy of 466, City Road in South Melbourne. She's vietnamese.

Looks: 8/10 (looks like girl next door)
Height: 1.5m (best estimate - petite)
Body: 8/10 (very fair, and B-C cup)
BBBJ: 7/10 (very hard working girl )
CIM: Nil
FJ: 7/10 (doggie, scissors)
GFE: 10/10 (better then my most I've met)
Overall: 8/10 (Got very good chemistry with her - very accommodating and friendly)
Old 02-10-2007, 08:06 PM
Samster

OK I know I promise a FR with an Ang Moh. This should have been an FR at the Daily Planet but it's not. Here's what happened.

I went down to Melbourne on Sat Morning(was in one of the smaller towns due to work). Was gonna take a night flight out of Melbourne so I only had limited time. Went to the Daily Planet after stopping for lunch, got lost on the way to the daily planet. Finally found the damn place after an hour(journey without getting lost would have taken around 30min). Stupid road was under repairs + I wasn't familiar with Melbourne so did not realized I have passed the place before KNN. Reach the place at around 3+.

Place was empty when I got there(probably due to the footy finals). Was told there was only 1 girl available and would be out in 10 mins so I waited. While waiting, 2 Ang Mohs came in. The girl(not bad looking) looked around and went straight to the ang moh totally ignoring me(I was seated between her and the 2 Ang Mohs). She went up with one of the Ang Moh almost immediately. KNN. Was told there was no other girl and I'll need to wait. KNN. Was pretty pissed after having gotten lost and then totally ignored, I left the place.

Haven't done it for some time so down there very itchy, pissed or not, need to find some way to relieve myself. Search the net for the nearest brothel and set off to search for California Club. What should have been a 5-10 min journey took me 30min coz I got lost again. KNN. Reach there, again told that only 1 girl available(I'm beginning to suspect they only have 1 girl in Aussie Bordellos). Bro itchy so dun care liao, just went with whoever.

Name: Mia
Race: Thai
Face: 6.5-7(was an 8 in the dim light but dropped to a bit when i had a better look)
Figure: 7(got a bit of bust)
BBBJ: N.A.
BJ: 6
FJ: 6.5
Damage: 190(45 min)

Mia was the only one available. Went upstairs with her. Was in a bit of a hurry, started showering while she went to get towels. Went start to biz when she came back. She gave my little bro a massage, capped it and proceeded with a bj. Wasnt the best BJ I've had. Pretty average. Started riding me. Complained that she was tired after a long day's work after a short while so change to missonary, followed by doggie and then I came. Pretty Average FJ IMO. Then again I was in a hurry and wasnt exactly in the mood so it might just be me. After that immediately rush to airport then out of Australia. Sorry about the bad FR, was pretty pissed about the entire episode , whatsmore I didnt manage to screw any ang moh
Old 10-10-2007, 07:15 PM
Samster

kooe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro Marathon,

Next time when u wanna screw ang moh, go to Le Boudoir or The Grosvenor, much better than Daily Planet.

Anyway, 43 Tope has a different owner now, the old owner had moved to 7 Park St, Sth Melbourne. Has anybody pay a visit?
Old 11-10-2007, 08:45 PM
hell_boi

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

any of the places along tope street have young aussie caucasian girls?

since i'm here i want to try caucasian
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1