The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-10-2013, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7010 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 1809 Apple (cutesy, Chio)

Quote:
Originally Posted by King.Cobra View Post
Brother DJ,

I oso think Apple is adorable. Nice boobs, pussy and ass. Her service above average to me.

Bye Bye Brother DJ!
Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Aiya Saab retired alredi. Tempted him aso no use
I like her.
i think my bros even more like.
Can hug hug. And is really adorable.
That's why there be a gathering soon over at lor 18.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 06-10-2013, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Aiya Saab retired alredi. Tempted him aso no use
LOL - korean knows best..apple tree not tempting enough lar..anyway..going to get my fill of xmas tree very soon..
Old 06-10-2013, 12:52 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
I like her.
i think my bros even more like.
Can hug hug. And is really adorable.
That's why there be a gathering soon over at lor 18.
last time tina told me this apple is not as good as the previous apple? If that is the case then i dont think can even beat the apple in 1606
Old 06-10-2013, 12:55 PM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
LOL - korean knows best..apple tree not tempting enough lar..anyway..going to get my fill of xmas tree very soon..
u happy lor ur present all ready liao rite?
Old 06-10-2013, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
last time tina told me this apple is not as good as the previous apple? If that is the case then i dont think can even beat the apple in 1606
This apple can not match 1606 apple la in terms of service......1606 apple so fuckable......all can.........
Old 06-10-2013, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
This apple can not match 1606 apple la in terms of service......1606 apple so fuckable......all can.........
wah bro naka sexpert in 1606, u aso can
Old 06-10-2013, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
u happy lor ur present all ready liao rite?
aiyo given so many presents in advance liow..anyway best present is me being there and spending time

Now must work hard and save to construct greenhouse to keep warm as winter nears. LOL
Old 06-10-2013, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
wah bro naka sexpert in 1606, u aso can
No la.....our taxi boss then expert.....the sweet apple leaving this month if i am not mistaken........
Old 06-10-2013, 05:42 PM

Re: 1809 Apple VS Tina

Quote:
Brother Korean, aiyah, if u ask Tina if Apple is good or not, of course confirm she will say no good lah as she is arch rival of Apple in L1809 de. They don't tarma one in that house wor.

I have tried both Tina and Apple b4, here is my HONEST tale of the tape:

Face - Apple wins alittle (sweet, nice complexion and bog eyes)

Body - Apple wins (taller and more curves)

Tits - Apple wins (C cupper boobs)

GFE - Apple wins (naturale one)

French - Tie (bcos both selective French speaker de)

BBBJ - Apple wins (long & deep throated with good suction)

FJ - Apple wins (more proactive one lor)

I suggest u don't listen to those craps FR by Hazidie and Tinamodek, cannot be trusted one, better try yourself to verify. They are promoters of L18H09 de.

Bye Bye Brother Korean
bro I believe what u'd mentioned. If apple wins marginally on face then I dont think she is very pretty as tina looks very average to me. I don't even can remember tina look now.

I didnt ask Tina if apple is good or not lar, she asked me who I patron b4 so ex-apple is one of the name I mentioned, then she said got new apple but...but.....not as good as the previous one
Old 06-10-2013, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7010 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I suggest u don't listen to those craps FR by Hazidie and Tinamodek, cannot be trusted one, better try yourself to verify. They are promoters of L18H09 de.

Bye Bye Brother Korean

If you notice Tinamodek is a clone, he has only less than 100 post.
All he do is runner okt just post for 1809 and tina. And he ask photo exchange ppl to up him.
And he just tried to zap.. hahaha

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 06-10-2013, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
sayyan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Apple (1809)

Face: 7.5/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 7.8/10
Frenching: 7.2/10
Bath: 6.6/10
Cat bath: 6.8/10
Massage: 6.9/10
AR: 6.9/10
BBBJ: 7/10
Pussy painting: NA
Fj: 7.5/10
Gfe: 8/10

Apple is very cute syt with long hair, fair & good complexion. She has a pair of playful eyes, cute small medium high nose. Totally my dream girl. She looks like taiwan mei mei on Jacky wu variety show.

Apple has sexy, curvy, slim, teenage, well toned & taut figure. No tummy fats at all. Her back has some marks so body complexion not so perfect. Slim slender sexy legs 1.63m tall. Her figure is one of the best in GL at the moment. Just seeing her naked body makes me erect.

Apple has natural C cup boobs with brown nipples. Her boobs are the main attraction besides her curvy figure. Had a great time licking & playing with her boobs. Her nips sensitive to sucking so I lick gently.

In the bath we had body to body soapy rabba. She used colgate toothpaste to clean my penis. Very cooling mint feel.

On the bed we started with light kissing on lips. She gave my lips & tongue soft bites. I seize the opportunity & insert my tongue in her mouth & our tongue met. She sticked out her tongue often to act cute & I seize the chance to stick out my tongue to touch her tongue. Light sensual frenching. Had kissed her face too. I am very lucky to french her. Heard from apple she is a selective frencher.

Her cat bath is pretty average & gentle. She bites my nipples. She used her boobs to rabba my body. Her hands were caressing my balls & dick.

Apple gave me decent massage with great strength.

She gently licked my ass hole. No HJ involved. AR was brief. Heard she don't AR anyone. I am lucky.

Her BBBJ suction was not so strong. She used her tongue to lick my small head & along my shaft. Great eye contact. Seeing a cute chio syt suck my penis makes me high high into the sky.

I was busy playing with her as we hugged each other smooching lips caressing each other til I forgot to paint her pussy haha. Nicely trimmed pussy hair. Will paint her when I RTF.

Apple's pussy very tight. We bonked in missionary & doggie. In doggie her pussy was tightest. She kept looking into the mirror when I bonked her & caressed her boobs, great eye contact. In missionary, we frenched lightly & bonked. She licked & bited my nipples & neck. Very sensual soft moans. Very natural. No commercial feel.

Her GFE & KC are very high. Very playful childish friendly good attitude girl. Keep messing my hair, touching my face, pinching my cheeks. Chatted like bf gf. Showed me all her pics in her i phone. Added me in wei xin too. She even asked me out for shopping

Rtf : Yes confirm. I am KC by miss cutie apple.
Old 06-10-2013, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
sayyan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lorong 18 house 09

Apple (1809)

Face: 7.5/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 7.8/10
Frenching: 7.2/10
Bath: 6.6/10
Cat bath: 6.8/10
Massage: 6.9/10
AR: 6.9/10
BBBJ: 7/10
Pussy painting: NA
Fj: 7.5/10
Gfe: 8/10

Apple is very cute syt with long hair, fair & good complexion. She has a pair of playful eyes, cute small medium high nose. Totally my dream girl. She looks like taiwan mei mei on Jacky wu variety show.

Apple has sexy, curvy, slim, teenage, well toned & taut figure. No tummy fats at all. Her back has some marks so body complexion not so perfect. Slim slender sexy legs 1.63m tall. Her figure is one of the best in GL at the moment. Just seeing her naked body makes me erect.

Apple has natural C cup boobs with brown nipples. Her boobs are the main attraction besides her curvy figure. Had a great time licking & playing with her boobs. Her nips sensitive to sucking so I lick gently.

In the bath we had body to body soapy rabba. She used colgate toothpaste to clean my penis. Very cooling mint feel.

On the bed we started with light kissing on lips. She gave my lips & tongue soft bites. I seize the opportunity & insert my tongue in her mouth & our tongue met. She sticked out her tongue often to act cute & I seize the chance to stick out my tongue to touch her tongue. Light sensual frenching. Had kissed her face too. I am very lucky to french her. Heard from apple she is a selective frencher.

Her cat bath is pretty average & gentle. She bites my nipples. She used her boobs to rabba my body. Her hands were caressing my balls & dick.

Apple gave me decent massage with great strength.

She gently licked my ass hole. No HJ involved. AR was brief. Heard she don't AR anyone. I am lucky.

Her BBBJ suction was not so strong. She used her tongue to lick my small head & along my shaft. Great eye contact. Seeing a cute chio syt suck my penis makes me high high into the sky.

I was busy playing with her as we hugged each other smooching lips caressing each other til I forgot to paint her pussy haha. Nicely trimmed pussy hair. Will paint her when I RTF.

Apple's pussy very tight. We bonked in missionary & doggie. In doggie her pussy was tightest. She kept looking into the mirror when I bonked her & caressed her boobs, great eye contact. In missionary, we frenched lightly & bonked. She licked & bited my nipples & neck. Very sensual soft moans. Very natural. No commercial feel.

Her GFE & KC are very high. Very playful childish friendly good attitude girl. Keep messing my hair, touching my face, pinching my cheeks. Chatted like bf gf. Showed me all her pics in her i phone. Added me in wei xin too. She even asked me out for shopping

Rtf : Yes confirm. I am KC by miss cutie apple.
Old 06-10-2013, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
bro I believe what u'd mentioned. If apple wins marginally on face then I dont think she is very pretty as tina looks very average to me. I don't even can remember tina look now.

I didnt ask Tina if apple is good or not lar, she asked me who I patron b4 so ex-apple is one of the name I mentioned, then she said got new apple but...but.....not as good as the previous one
Looks is subjective. Depending on who you are comparing against will make a difference.

if you have seen the old apple of 1809 , then the current apple will not be pretty in your context.

By the way, while i was next door yesterday, i saw the 5 new girls arriving in 1809.

One of them looks sweet and very young to me. 恋童症 can start queuing up
Old 06-10-2013, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 14
haizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
Looks is subjective. Depending on who you are comparing against will make a difference.

if you have seen the old apple of 1809 , then the current apple will not be pretty in your context.

By the way, while i was next door yesterday, i saw the 5 new girls arriving in 1809.

4 arrived yesterday, one more in a few hours time. With this, I think I know who you are. Cheers.
Old 06-10-2013, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post

yes I tried the old apple before.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1