The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2010, 08:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 16
Lim2305 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
To etct88,

Alamak !. You must be starving !. So, hard up for thai aahan !. Tee nai ?. I am in Bugis, Singapore.......and working in Sillypore torture nails clamp apparatus.

To lovedemon,Nonteerak2553,

Unless you are young, very handsome, masculine, very fat wallets, speaks good Thai, dress well, drives an expensive Rolls Royce or Maserati into Danok.......the models would not go out with you. All they want is unlimited access into your bank accounts.
Bro,
Don’t frighten them. I am old already 45 yo and managed to bonk 1 models, 2 coyotes, 1 PR and 1 waitress of HB. Price range from 300-900. This is excluded the drinks, flowers. (Sorry I will not disclose the details)
Yes, the first thing you must have is thick wallet. If you don’t have then forget it. But, if you have all the criteria mentioned by bro Yokosi then you definitely can get it.
Anyway! I still prefer to book the SYT from Grand Satit Massage Parlor. Now have to stop go there for 2 months as already promised to Bro Etct88.

Last edited by Lim2305; 23-07-2010 at 09:01 AM.
Old 23-07-2010, 08:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Are you interested in models or coyotes ?.

Which particular bar/club are you refering to ?.

Hello Bangkok ?.
Wonderland ?
Pattaya Club ?
Scorpion ?
Spider ?
Winner's ?
Fortune Cafe ?.
Pattaya disco, so meaning to say there is possiblities to bring them out, but one must well verse in pasa thai, rich and drive exotic car to danok! But I doubt like you mentioned in your last tread, rich masculine, etc etc, would want to bring these model out. Thanks for answering my question!!
Old 23-07-2010, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Pattaya disco, so meaning to say there is possiblities to bring them out, but one must well verse in pasa thai, rich and drive exotic car to danok! But I doubt like you mentioned in your last tread, rich masculine, etc etc, would want to bring these model out. Thanks for answering my question!!
Pattaya club, definitely can. But, I only saw 2 chun puying there.These 2 puying not working especially on weekdays. One of them can speak mandarin. Most of them can speak simple english. Try your own, anything is possible there. Cheers.
Old 23-07-2010, 09:04 AM
Samster

Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

So since those models are very expensive, they only can entertain your lust inside the club, am I correct to say these bros!!
Old 23-07-2010, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lim2305 View Post
Pattaya club, definitely can. But, I only saw 2 chun puying there.These 2 puying not working especially on weekdays. One of them can speak mandarin. Most of them can speak simple english. Try your own, anything is possible there. Cheers.
Bro, but those model are from krung thep, they only work for pattaya disco for 15 days, not station there permanently, but like you mentioned everything is possible.
Old 23-07-2010, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, but those model are from krung thep, they only work for pattaya disco for 15 days, not station there permanently, but like you mentioned everything is possible.
My most recent trips in Pattaya club was on 3/7 and 10/7. I didn’t ask them whether they are from Bangkok.
Since you know so many info, you should know whether they can book or not, right? They are here for money especially model. One of the reasons they want to become model is they can have high bonking fee.
How many times you have been Pattaya club? Not able to book any gal out from there?
Old 23-07-2010, 10:16 AM
Samster

Been there thrice, but sad to say that still fail to bring them out let even bonk them, you mentioned they become model just to have higher fee for bonk, but not all are bonkable right? Only selective model are willing to do so, I met one, even offer price which are insane to some bros here, but she still rejected my offer, so am I right to say that not all are bonkable? I still new to this province, so my question may sound stupid.
Old 23-07-2010, 10:24 AM
Samster

From what I had learned from one pattaya disco model, her pay was 1000 baht per night for those sexy show, apart from that she also earn commission from the drinks that customer buy for her, so per night she told me is enough for her, this is the reason she rejected my offer. I think she have basic income plus some drinks commission she have made, thus she think she just work decently without customer able to bonk her, and yes I offer her straight for three nights before I go up to krung thep, but still FAIL!
Old 23-07-2010, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
To etct88,

Alamak !. You must be starving !. So, hard up for thai aahan !. Tee nai ?. I am in Bugis, Singapore.......and working in Sillypore torture nails clamp apparatus.

To lovedemon,Nonteerak2553,

Unless you are young, very handsome, masculine, very fat wallets, speaks good Thai, dress well, drives an expensive Rolls Royce or Maserati into Danok.......the models would not go out with you. All they want is unlimited access into your bank accounts.
I in Stinkapore, I think same place....... we yam char tonight???? I only have your Malay number... xxxxxxx180...... can sms you to that number?
Old 23-07-2010, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
From what I had learned from one pattaya disco model, her pay was 1000 baht per night for those sexy show, apart from that she also earn commission from the drinks that customer buy for her, so per night she told me is enough for her, this is the reason she rejected my offer. I think she have basic income plus some drinks commission she have made, thus she think she just work decently without customer able to bonk her, and yes I offer her straight for three nights before I go up to krung thep, but still FAIL!
Is this model taking drugs such as ecstasy/K? If yes, you can go enjoy with her in the disco.(you don’t need to take but just accompany her and give her money to buy the drugs) Then, you will have very high chance to bonk her.
Another thing is always stick to her when you are there. (Of course you must have something to attract her)………Don’t ask her for booking, just ask her where will she goes after Pattaya close, can join her or ask her to you for supper and etc. If still cannot get her in one month, then you better change target lor. Good luck.
Old 23-07-2010, 01:18 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
lobsters deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

have my 1st trip to danok on 31 july 3d2n, any sifu around there ?
Old 23-07-2010, 02:19 PM
Samster

Khun Lim,

Yes those model are on Ice when they performing those sexy show, but irony they seem like much awake rather then high on drug, which I think they only took very little just to overcome those shyness moment as they have to appear nearly to naked for that show only, otherwise even they are mao, their model friend, which normally they will take care one or another. Well shall wait till end of the year, if there chance before I going up again, in mean time shall stay at city of angle with my teerak! Different people got different experience, well this is my pathetic exprience trip to danok. Pii lim thanks for your well wishes, may you have some fun exploring the small city of danok. Choke Dee Krup!!
Old 23-07-2010, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
I in Stinkapore, I think same place....... we yam char tonight???? I only have your Malay number... xxxxxxx180...... can sms you to that number?
PM you now.
Old 23-07-2010, 05:29 PM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro,
Don’t frighten them. I am old already 45 yo and managed to bonk 1 models, 2 coyotes, 1 PR and 1 waitress of HB. Price range from 300-900. This is excluded the drinks, flowers. (Sorry I will not disclose the details)
Yes, the first thing you must have is thick wallet. If you don’t have then forget it. But, if you have all the criteria mentioned by bro Yokosi then you definitely can get it.
Anyway! I still prefer to book the SYT from Grand Satit Massage Parlor. Now have to stop go there for 2 months as already promised to Bro Etct88.
Yes, yes, yah. I frigthen a lot of members in SBF !. Kena zapped liked crazy from 164 pts to 141 pts.
One zapper fellow told me that he went to Thailand too many times, read FRs but don't write too many FRs and that i should stay in KL, and TFK, etc. but as a gutless coward, he never left his name. Not only kiasu but also kiasi type coward.
Never had the chance to tell the coward that i had Mary Jane in Thailand and in a bloody whore house, filled with puyings. That i paddled in sampan , took motorbike via a long way, be a passenger in a car and went into LOS without passport. That i walked across the railway bridge into LOS at 4 am. Who needs a passport or border pass to get into Thailand ?.
Moron kiasi coward most probably ONLY USED his passport to get in and out of Thailand.
Better stop rambling, or, zena zap liked mad.
Old 23-07-2010, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro,
Don’t frighten them. I am old already 45 yo and managed to bonk 1 models, 2 coyotes, 1 PR and 1 waitress of HB.
Now have to stop go there for 2 months as already promised to Bro Etct88.
Woooh !. So now after i told you how to differentiate between models and coyotes on our phone lines..........you so POWER and bonk 1 model and 2 coyotes !.

Which one was better ?. Model or the coyotes ?. Hehehehe.

Promised to taiko Bro Etct88 that you will not step into Danok for 2 months....but you go and cheong Australia. Give us a field report !!!.

I never tried real Australians gals....and waiting for your FR.....or i will ask PrivateBooty for insightful news about Australian gals !.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1