The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 06-06-2011, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 15
copymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycopymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Think newbie rate is 200/hour
Bcos she is too busy aldy lotsa appointments I think.
You gotta neg with her direct.

As for my fantasy proposed above I am looking more into humiliation to be forced to suck another slave cock who condom on of course lol. Haven decide Whig domme yet but prob miss Kathy or mistress minky
Old 06-06-2011, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
osubken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I contacted Mistress Kyoko when I was in New York in 2003 and arranged a session. However I was not able to find her premises on the day itself. She was so angry with my incompetence that she cancelled the session. I regret never having had the opportunity to serve her. PM me if anyone is in touch with her. Since then I have served several Mistresses and will share these experience along the way.
Old 06-06-2011, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 20
submarine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i think Kathy has increased her charges.
not sure if her skill has improved though.

and bro calbts, Kyoko was a mistress I fantasised about for a long time. Her website mistresskyoko.com was in fact one of the first I visit whenever I log into the web.

Too bad her website is down for the longest time, and I am not sure whether she continues to session. Max Fisch has no clues either when I do a search there.
Old 06-06-2011, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 14
calbts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes bro sub, me too.

I heard lots of postive things about her on the web over the years. As her photos attest - she was gorgeous and I am sure extremely popular in New York as any hot native Japanese Mistress in the USA would be. She was also highly educated and cultured. I am sure she made tons of money during her time there. Too bad she never made any videos as far as I know.

She is probably retired now that her web presence is gone.

I really wanted to session with her too but I would not go to New York considering I was in Tokyo. But no major loss for me as at that time I was just getting into the Japanese scene at Club BO-TE, and La Siora.

Another quick note about the New York scene - I hear it was much better in the late 1990's before Guliani came in and spread his wave of Puritanism over the city. Many domination houses closed, etc..

Here is some more photos of the beautiful Mistress Kyoko

Old 07-06-2011, 05:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
open233 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, Mistress Kyoko is supposedly retired. A great resource for Mistress reviews (mainly in the US, but also worldwide) is www.maxfisch.com. Go to the Discussions page and you can search for any kinds of stuff. Now, a QUESTION....CAN ANYBODY HELP?
I am going to Tokyo and Osaka for 5 weeks. Also Bangkok for 2 months. Have never been and have 0 clue about the BDSM scene. Was looking for a very sadistic Mistress who enjoys seeing her slaves suffer to the point of tears and shows little if any mercy. My biggest interest is strap on rape. Not sensual strap on play, but forced throat and anal rape. I am also interested in whipping, bondage, fear play, and just someone who really is not pretending to be a Mistress, but who enjoys Female Supremacy and in making her slaves suffer. Any ideas? Thanks guys!
Old 07-06-2011, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 15
Bataille deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by copymark View Post
Any bros into forced bi? As in forced to suck cock? Was thinking of trying a session with one mistress and 2 slaves serving her
I am pretty sure that Mistress Suniya brought a ladyboy with her on one of her recent trips to Singapore. She asked if I was interested in a double session. While I didn't take her up on it this time, I was tempted. I can imagine that it would have involved being forced to pleasure the ladyboy as well as Suniya.
Old 07-06-2011, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 14
robertchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by osubken View Post
I contacted Mistress Kyoko when I was in New York in 2003 and arranged a session. However I was not able to find her premises on the day itself. She was so angry with my incompetence that she cancelled the session. I regret never having had the opportunity to serve her. PM me if anyone is in touch with her. Since then I have served several Mistresses and will share these experience along the way.
Bro osubken, I can understand how you feel. Finding an overseas dominatrix's place is such a chore, particularly if you are not familiar with that area. I recall several years back, I was in Hong Kong looking for Mistress Siu Tim. The website that I went had her old address. Imagine my shock when I knocked the door and found another lady instead of her. After calling Mistress Siu Tim, she gave me her new address (she had assumed I know where her place was). Fortunately, her new place is not too far from where I was so I can walk there.

I look forward to reading your experiences.
Old 07-06-2011, 01:58 PM
Samster

Bro open233,

Too bad about Mistress Kyoko for you. I know about the Max Fisch reviews but his changed it some time ago in that you can only go back in history on the review secion 6 months. So the Mistress Kyoko reviews are not available anymore.

Anyway lucky you in going to Japan to experience the best Mistress/BDSM scene in the world.
First you need to know that sessions are done in short time hotels called "love hotels" and can cost anywhere from 3500-8000 yen for about 3 hours. You will meet the Mistress at a meeting point or in front of the hotel then go in and choose the room, etc. They can guide you. Before 2008 - some clubs had small dungeons in or near their offices. This was outlawed and now all sessions must be in hotels. In Tokyo there is a dungeon love hotel called Alpha Inn near Akasaka but it is very expensive.

The choices in Tokyo now are extensive but as a newbie I recommend to call La Siora and start there. I am assuming your Japanese skills are non-existent so you will have no problems as they speak English as do many of the Mistresses. They can also recommend one for you. Mistress Ayastuki is very sadistic , has a wicked sense to her, and is also beautiful. Her English was not good when I saw her 4 years ago but she might be what you want.

You can also try Sweet-Devil.tv and I would recommend Mistress Benio. Lots has been said about her here and you can look it up. If you have the guts - you can try a session with Mistress Reiko who is one of the top Mistress performers in BDSM video and stage. She also has a full body tattoo but likes to wear tight latex catsuits, nazi outfits, and shiny boots. I don't think she speaks much English but she is very sadistic in her videos.
She is featured here:
http://clips4sale.com/studio/40491
http://www.epism.com/video/video.htm

A third option for Tokyo newbies would be Mistress Rinko
http://mistress-rinko.kir.jp/sample/...inko/home.html
Although the Mistress selection is not as extensive.

If you are going though Nagoya you can try Club Absolute which has the best English welcoming/explanation of any Japanese club I have ever seen-
http://www.club-absolute.com/Html/systemEN.htm

Also as you can see the Mistress are all beautiful. Many have performed in videos from the maker SM Queen Road
To access their site properly you need to go through a Japan proxy. (I don't know why they do this)
http://www.smqr.com
I have never sessioned there but am very curious about it.

I cannot tell you much about the BDSM clubs in Osaka because I have never sessioned there. Options might be limited for non-Japanese speakers.
Refer to the directory at http://www.whipworld.com and email clubs to see if you get a response.
But the city itself is in some ways more fun and exciting than Tokyo. I love the Shinsaibashi area. And the girls in Osaka dress sexy as hell.

When you get to Bangkok, the BDSM scene/quality of Mistresses goes down. So I must advise you of places to stay away from too. Also you are more likely to find girls in this scene who do SM more so for the money than the actual enjoyment/fufillment of desires like the Japanese scene provides on a consistent basis.

In Bangkok the choice is simple:
Mistress Midori's HOD:
www.thaimistress.net
She has a large selection of Mistresses and the largest and probably best dungeon facility. Mistress Midori does not do sessions herself but will join in once and awhile. I would try contacting her by phone as her website users report many email problems.

A second choice would be Thaidomina.com. Mistress Nurie is professional and a good Mistress. There are some reviews of her and her staff in this thread.

BANGKOK PLACES/MISTRESS TO AVOID:

1. Bar Bar/Demonia - These clubs are expensive and are geared towards making you buy drinks. Nothing I resent more than places that push overpriced drinks at you when all you want to do is play and not get drunk. And drink prices here are equal to that of Western bars.
You can take girls out to your hotel but the quality of Mistress skills is in my opinion - lame.
Also many stories of ripoffs and greediness from the girls here.
2. International Dominas/Goddess Rackham - Unprofessional and I have heard nothing positive about them.
3. Mistress Suniya- from others here on this board - she seems to do the opposite of what you request in a session - unresponsive and unprofessional.
Old 07-06-2011, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
pinkcat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

hi guys,
I've found a video website to download Jap videos.
Just want to share with everyone...need to reg and can pay by singapore credit cards. under S&M cat.

http://en.dmm.co.jp/digital/videoa/-...eyword/id=4001

http://en.dmm.co.jp/top/

Old 07-06-2011, 07:31 PM
Samster

i have lots of unused mileage which can be used for free air tickets.
the scene here is so lousy that it has gotten to the point of me seriously considering flying to Japan just for the scene.

if I do, I will try Club-Absolute this time. A ride from Tokyo to Nagoya is simple and frequent.

And Bro open233, I am sure Bro calbts has done a very good explanation of what to do. I suggest you email them beforehand and let them know what you want before leaving for Japan. That is what I usually do, down to the tiny details like how I wish to come, and what I want the mistress to wear. If it is your first time, it will also be good to run through google maps and see the approximate location and nearby attractions. It can be messy and time-consuming to prowl around Kabukicho with its many lanes and human traffic.
Old 07-06-2011, 07:31 PM
Samster

Bro calbts, thanks for your very informative post. I enjoyed myself going through the many links you have provided. My problem, a happy one if you ask me, is which Mistress to choose?
Old 07-06-2011, 07:56 PM
Samster

Bro submarine, as you most probably know, I do want to support our local dominatrix. It is my wish that someday, we can have world-class dominatrix that can rival Japan.

On a lighter note, a certain Mistress (no name will be mentioned) is going to use me as a tool to train her new Mistress. This Mistress-in-training is going to the extent of buying a new pair of boots just for me. I am really grateful to her for taking the effort and I am looking forward to my session soon. Hence, I must say that there is still hope in the local BDSM scene.
Old 07-06-2011, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
open233 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great thanks. I saw Mistress Benio's info and GOD she's beautiful. I can dream about suffering for a woman like that the rest of my life, haha...
In terms of Max Fisch, you CAN search for more than 6 mos. Just go into the reviews section, then at the bottom right ON THE FIRST PAGE OF CURRENT REVIEWS you will see the option to put in words you want to search for. This will show ALL the posts related to those words...since the beginning. Not just 6 months. I use it all the time.
Old 07-06-2011, 10:33 PM
Samster

Bro sub -
Yes please give us a full report if you make it to Club Absolute. I personally would choose Mistress Ami or Ageha based on what I have seen in their videos. But they all look deliciously good.
I have been to Nagoya before and compared to Osaka, Kyoto, or Fukuoka .. I found the city quite tame and unremarkable overall. If I did have the chance to have a session at Club Absolute, I would probably do it as a stopover on the way to Osaka.

Bro robertchua , if you are going to start out at La Siora - choosing a Mistress is usually the most difficult decision because they have got such a large selection now to choose from.
I am sure they are all very good at kicking balls as Queen Rie was such a cock and ball torture expert in those Kitagawa videos and she shares her technique and knowledge with her Mistresses. Maybe you should try Mistress Akiho or if you like tall women - Mistress Bigyoku.
At Sweet Devil I would recommend Mistress Benio for you.
Old 08-06-2011, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertchua View Post
Bro submarine, as you most probably know, I do want to support our local dominatrix. It is my wish that someday, we can have world-class dominatrix that can rival Japan.

On a lighter note, a certain Mistress (no name will be mentioned) is going to use me as a tool to train her new Mistress. This Mistress-in-training is going to the extent of buying a new pair of boots just for me. I am really grateful to her for taking the effort and I am looking forward to my session soon. Hence, I must say that there is still hope in the local BDSM scene.
must be Minky? Haha, the only problem is that most would-be dominatrix in SG learn a little bit here and there, and then command a premium price thinking they have seen it all. But if they do not have the experience nor the wardrobe to match, I don't see a reason why we should pay a premium price for their services, when I could easily get a PRC to do the things I like.

Paying 300-400 dollars for a local 'domme' for 90 mins or so gets me better satisfaction, but the 5-6 fold price increase does not often translate to an proportional increase in satisfaction level. Am probably better off getting 5-6 sessions from the same PRC on different days.

Complicated sessions are best done by the real professionals. Routine sessions, we can get a quick fix by engaging the street-walkers or any PRC who is willing to listen to what you want, especially if your request is fairly simple.

Bro Robert, I think your main drawback would be the boots thing lol. If not for that, I am sure you will be far happier going through the street-walkers and asking them for a ball busting session wearing heels, since that's what most of them wear anyway. By limiting yourself to boots only, you will be stuck with the CMers.

But if Minky does make it, I will be happy for her. Haven't sessioned with her before though, but based on the reviews, I'm pretty confident she must be one of the better locals around.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1