The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 16-01-2012, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Mugenwhore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Shinobu

Old 16-01-2012, 06:52 PM
Samster

Shinobu

Old 17-01-2012, 06:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
ydgduo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugenwhore View Post
Shinobu
Thank you for your FR. Good to hear of the other la siora and sweet devil mistress, most which i never met, too bad you did not visit prezis at ginza.
Old 17-01-2012, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 14
calbts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Mugenwhore,

Glad you had a good time with Mistress Ruiko. She is also good at softer sessions - I had many with her. But she plays more strict than overtly sensual - which is still a major turn on since she is so young and hot. By the way - she gave me bare hand release each time. I cannot wait to get back and see her again.

Mistress Shinobu has come a long way since she first started. You can tell she loves being a Mistress and really gets into the session. Her English is not that great but in session that does not seem to matter since she knows what to do and how to please the client.

Funny about your experience with Ayastuki. I had the same mis-fire of chemistry during my one and only session with her when she started out at La Siora a few years ago. I think she is probably best for extreme masochists. If you check out her blog - she has a really wild and "out there" sense of humor and writings about BDSM.

Thanks for you Sweet Devil report. I may get around to trying them out next time. We here are still waiting for a FR on Mistress Ryoko.
And a new photo of Mistress Benio - still looking hot into her 30's:

About Japanese-American Mistress Sayako - I have not sessioned with her but going on your inferior impressions and comparisons to Japanese Mistresses - I can totally relate. Once you have becomed accustomed, used to, and experinced the best in Japan - it is hard to get satisfaction out of anything else.
I suspect Mistress Sayako has become "Americanized" - which in my opinion means ruined. And in most cases, the prices they charge are higher than what you would pay in Japan.

From what I heard, I think the only Mistress that retained her Japanese-ness while in the US was Mistress Kyoko - now retired.
I for one will never session in or out of the US with an American or Americanized-Asian Mistress. They would never live up to my expectations I consistently get filled in Japan. In fact I have a hard time even wanting to session here in Thailand - instead waiting until I get back to Tokyo.
Old 17-01-2012, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ydgduo View Post
Thank you for your FR. Good to hear of the other la siora and sweet devil mistress, most which i never met, too bad you did not visit prezis at ginza.
Bro ydgduo

From the information I gathered in this thread, La Siora and Sweet Devil have english speaking receptionist and that's the reason I only engaged these 2 as I can't speak any Japanese. Would definitely love to try out other establishments if they welcome non-japanese speaking clients. Can't wait for my next trip to Tokyo!
Old 17-01-2012, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by calbts View Post
Bro Mugenwhore,

Glad you had a good time with Mistress Ruiko. She is also good at softer sessions - I had many with her. But she plays more strict than overtly sensual - which is still a major turn on since she is so young and hot. By the way - she gave me bare hand release each time. I cannot wait to get back and see her again.

Thanks for you Sweet Devil report. I may get around to trying them out next time. We here are still waiting for a FR on Mistress Ryoko.
And a new photo of Mistress Benio - still looking hot into her 30's:

About Japanese-American Mistress Sayako - I have not sessioned with her but going on your inferior impressions and comparisons to Japanese Mistresses - I can totally relate. Once you have becomed accustomed, used to, and experinced the best in Japan - it is hard to get satisfaction out of anything else.
I suspect Mistress Sayako has become "Americanized" - which in my opinion means ruined. And in most cases, the prices they charge are higher than what you would pay in Japan.

From what I heard, I think the only Mistress that retained her Japanese-ness while in the US was Mistress Kyoko - now retired.
I for one will never session in or out of the US with an American or Americanized-Asian Mistress. They would never live up to my expectations I consistently get filled in Japan. In fact I have a hard time even wanting to session here in Thailand - instead waiting until I get back to Tokyo.
Bro calbts

Thanks for your advise before my trip! Yes, tt was better to register at the meeting place rather than meeting the dominas directly. The receptionist who came to meet me can speak good english thus it's easier for me to relate to her my preferences. And she's one hot looking gal too!

Yes mistress Ruiko did try to give me bare hand release initially which is a plus point but I guessed I'm too tired and find it difficult to cum. Thus she ordered me to masturbate myself.

Have been contemplating whether to try Ryoko as she's available most of the time. Her face looks hot from the photos but the thing that was stopping me was her height. She's at 155cm and based on some of the full body shots in her blog, i decided not to try her. Have been hoping to arrange a session with Benio from sweet devil and Mao from La Siora, but both were fully booked for most of the days. Guess they're really good with so many clients engagin them.

Right, mistress Sayako really pale in comparison. Also due to the fact that she looks really old compared to the mistresses in Japan.
Old 17-01-2012, 12:31 PM
Samster

Old 17-01-2012, 12:50 PM
Samster

ydgduo,

Thanks for those additional photos of the stunning Misterss Yui.
Near perfection.
I just love how her leather panties are unzipped halfway - teasing the viewer for either a nice lick of her sweet pussy and/or a taste of her golden liquid. I just may have to see her to get those rewards. Hopefully she will still be there when I return.
Old 19-01-2012, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugenwhore View Post
Bro ydgduo

From the information I gathered in this thread, La Siora and Sweet Devil have english speaking receptionist and that's the reason I only engaged these 2 as I can't speak any Japanese. Would definitely love to try out other establishments if they welcome non-japanese speaking clients. Can't wait for my next trip to Tokyo!
also prezis at ginza, that one you can even go to alpha inn, sm motel. Is this your first time to try japanese SM?
Old 19-01-2012, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
jonah11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First FR on Mistress Minky:

This FR is way overdue for at least more than a year.

Contacted Mistress Minky online and been to the BDSM munch for a couple of times but missed out on her on every occasion.

We exchanged messages and agreed to meet at a specific location. When she arrived, she brought me up to her dungeon and I looked around and explored her dungeon. Solid built frame and with series of ropes, whips, canes etc on display. I was impressive.

I was then instructed to shower and meet her at her "throne" fully naked while she is fully clothed. I complied. It was a turn-on for me even I took the cold shower. The fantasy and prospect of CFNM was too much for me to take. I dare not masturbate in the bathroom but control it and went on to dry myself and knee before her.

We discussed about our likes and dislikes and throughout this discussion, we exchanged eye contact various times. Eventually, we started the session with her blindfolding me and hooding me. She then tied me to the frame structure and attached spreader bar to me. This was followed by her locking me into the CB 6000 which I had bought. Soon followed was the merciless and endless tickling, teasing on my caged penis and balls. Suddenly, there was a hard slap on my butt. Then I realized that she mixed tickling and pain altogether. Gosh! I cannot continue and not sure if I can endure. But Mistress was professional and knew my limits from the earlier conversation we had. A series of caning and paddling on my butt and occasionally on my balls followed. I was tied in various positions and eventually end off with smother or facesitting fetishes while she was on the phone talking to her friend (whom she later identified as another mistress in her stable). While she was smothering me, she gagged me and taped up my mouth and plugged my ears. This was my favourite: sensory deprivation. However, due to time constraint, it was too short. Nevertheless, after the session ended, I told my shower and washed off her toys and items and we exchanged our views and pointers on this first session. It was a wonderful one and certainly to a beautiful and pretty Mistress (at least in my opinion).
Old 20-01-2012, 11:19 AM
Samster

Good questions and since I live here in Bangkok I will try to provide some answers:

Websites can be decieving-
The situation here has gone downhill a little.

http//www.blacklotus-bangkok.com/
http://www.barbar-bangkok.com/
http://www.demoniabangkok.com/domina_thailand.html -------------
If you enjoy paying high prices for drinks, a ripoff entry fee, and having sessions with supposed Mistresses that really do not know what they are doing - then go to these places. Blacklotus is just the dungeon inside barbar. The girls make better slavegirls than Mistresses. Demonia is a little more customer friendly than Bar Bar. And my vote for the worst ripoff - poor attitude SM establishment in Thailand is The Castle in Pattaya. Great facility but the girls and staff that work there are greedy money bitches that do not care about customer satisfaction - only about how much money they can get from you.

http://www.thaimistress.net/
Mistress Midori is a good person and her dungeon is probably one of the best in Asia. But her website is rarely updated, there have been many problems of being able to contact her by email, and her stable and quantity of Mistresses is always changing. Her best looking Mistress(Pai Ling) is on leave. But if you can reach her - I would recommend.

http://www.thaidomina.com/
I have sessioned with Nurie and Femina before and can vouch that they are probably some of the best Mistresses you are going to get in Thailand. Still not even close to Japan though. Have not seen the dungeon but have not heard anything bad about them in Thailand.

http://www.asiadomina.com/mistressjune.html
Changed name to Thaigoddessx. - Their hottest Mistress Natasha is gone and what is left I cannot comment on. Maybe others here can comment.

http://www.thaimistressmaya.com/
Bad reviews here. Cheap price = bad service = should stay away.

Good Luck
Old 21-01-2012, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 15
copymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycopymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I personally have served Mistress June from ThaiGoddessx.
Think I have shares this before.

It's a weird circumstance we met though. It was through one of the okt in FL DOME 1. booked her friend for a FL session. Ended up being a slave to her friend ( another mistress from Thai goddess) and herself.

Weird right? Mistresses in Thailand but still come to sg to serve us bros... Lol
Old 21-01-2012, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 19
Nara is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNara is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNara is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Still Need to make a living while waiting for slaves to turn up mah
Old 22-01-2012, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by calbts View Post
Good questions and since I live here in Bangkok I will try to provide some answers:
I did not know you live in Bangkok.

I found this mistress in Ikebukuro, sm club zero.

You think it is possible for non japanese speaking foreigner??

I like this mistress Jun 純.
http://smclubzero.com/top.html

Old 22-01-2012, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 14
johnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by leejohnn View Post
Hi guys,

I'll be heading to bangkok for a while in 4 weeks time. I did some searching on internet and on this forum, I ran into the following houses:
Mistress Christy and Mistress Aria - Bangkok
http//www.blacklotus-bangkok.com/
http://www.barbar-bangkok.com/
http://www.demoniabangkok.com/domina_thailand.html
FR copied from maxxie84 dtd 25-10-2009 Post # 964 found here.

leejohnn is cunty/police/gaytiger/redbullman etc and is obviously trying to use my nick for his new clone, like he did in bluebilly/billyblue.

Please do not give him points or share contacts with this idiot. He is out to sabo joints and ruin the forum.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1