The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2010, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BMW X5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Should we pay > RM100 to ML for ST?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
....like bringing a tiger to fight the pig!
lol this si so funny, I had such a good laugh.
Old 13-04-2010, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 17
localhunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dandok Lastest update

nola ... i never been to Betong before ... because i still prefer Danok ..
I just love HB ..
Old 13-04-2010, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by localhunter View Post
i still prefer Danok ..
I just love HB ..
You love HB or the models in HB ?.
I think i know which model you LOVE so much !. hehehehe.
Old 13-04-2010, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Bangers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Dont worry bro .. i will not tell anyone that they are heading to Betong. Nobody will know about Betong.
The Betong trip will remain secret. Since the group is going to Betong, its a good time to fast fast cheong dannok. If not, sure got nothing to eat.

Any Bros going Betong in May??? I should b there, I've not gone there for sometime liao.
Old 14-04-2010, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sexprovider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There is a new hotel recently opened on 12/03/2010 call S P Sweet Hote located at the back of He Jia Hotel and it has 7 storey. The price range from 490bath(excl breakfast) to 890bath.The rooms are preety nice and it is formally owned by the Satit gruop of company. Quite a good choice for partymen who will never sleep before 2am Thai becouse there is a Disco at the main lobby area which operates untill that moment.

Another newly opened hotel call KPK Garden which located nearby KPK Hotel. The room price are quite expensive and the area is quite remote. Not so recommended unless you like a quiet place to stay.

For those who love to have a good time with massage, Please don't forget to pay a visit to the newly opened Shalala Spa and Massage located the third lane at the left hand side after you entered the thai border. The girls inside are carefully selected in terms of outlook and skill and being professionally trained to cater every needs from the customers. The decoration inside the spa are so cosy and warm and no wonder it has been ranked by the Sadao Minicipals as the Best Spa In Dannok. The price of massage may vary from 300bath complete thai massage for 2 hours inside a private and soothing room to 700bath for VIP room with 2 hours traditional OIL massage including sauna and shower in a jaguzi tub.To add some icing on the cake, you may ask for a special sevices call Oil Body Massage and i tell you my friends, i had ride a roller coster to heaven when the girl did that stunt to me!So thrilling!! Though the price i paid for it was 2500bath, but i have never regreted it!
"TIPS"
Try to look for a sweet girl name Jenny who can talk in Mandarin and English and she can lead you the way to Heaven.. Her contact is 0066814847547(if u call fr own number).

That's all for today. will keep you guys inform with the new things soon.

Pai gone!
Old 14-04-2010, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
nola ... i never been to Betong before ... because i still prefer Danok ..
I just love HB ..
HI Buddy, for your information:
There is a new hotel recently opened on 12/03/2010 call S P Sweet Hote located at the back of He Jia Hotel and it has 7 storey. The price range from 490bath(excl breakfast) to 890bath.The rooms are preety nice and it is formally owned by the Satit gruop of company. Quite a good choice for partymen who will never sleep before 3am Malaysia becouse there is a Disco at the main lobby area which operates untill that moment.

Another newly opened hotel call KPK Garden which located nearby KPK Hotel. The room price are quite expensive and the area is quite remote. Not so recommended unless you like a quiet place to stay.

For those who love to have a good time with massage, Please don't forget to pay a visit to the newly opened Shalala Spa and Massage located the third lane at the left hand side after you entered the thai border. The girls inside are carefully selected in terms of outlook and skill and being professionally trained to cater every needs from the customers. The decoration inside the spa are so cosy and warm and no wonder it has been ranked by the Sadao Minicipals as the Best Spa In Dannok. The price of massage may vary from 300bath complete thai massage for 2 hours inside a private and soothing room to 700bath for VIP room with 2 hours traditional OIL massage including sauna and shower in a jaguzi tub.To add some icing on the cake, you may ask for a special sevices call Oil Body Massage and i tell you my friends, i had myself a roller coster ride to heaven when the girl did that stunt to me!So thrilling!! Though the price i paid for it was rm250, but i have never regreted it!
"TIPS"
Try to look for a sweet girl name Jenny who can talk in Mandarin and English and she can lead you the way to Heaven.. Her contact is 0066814847547(if u call from own country number).

Pai gone!
Old 14-04-2010, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexprovider View Post
There is a new hotel recently opened on 12/03/2010 call S P Sweet Hote located at the back of He Jia Hotel and it has 7 storey. The price range from 490bath(excl breakfast) to 890bath.The rooms are preety nice and it is formally owned by the Satit gruop of company. Quite a good choice for partymen who will never sleep before 2am Thai becouse there is a Disco at the main lobby area which operates untill that moment.

For those who love to have a good time with massage, Please don't forget to pay a visit to the newly opened Shalala Spa and Massage located the third lane at the left hand side after you entered the thai border. The girls inside are carefully selected in terms of outlook and skill and being professionally trained to cater every needs from the customers. The decoration inside the spa are so cosy and warm and no wonder it has been ranked by the Sadao Minicipals as the Best Spa In Dannok. The price of massage may vary from 300bath complete thai massage for 2 hours inside a private and soothing room to 700bath for VIP room with 2 hours traditional OIL massage including sauna and shower in a jaguzi tub.To add some icing on the cake, you may ask for a special sevices call Oil Body Massage and i tell you my friends, i had ride a roller coster to heaven when the girl did that stunt to me!So thrilling!! Though the price i paid for it was 2500bath, but i have never regreted it!
"TIPS"
Try to look for a sweet girl name Jenny who can talk in Mandarin and English and she can lead you the way to Heaven.. Her contact is 0066814847547(if u call fr own number).

Pai gone!
In addition:

Just to add some more info on the method of driving to Dannok. Be4 that, i would strongly recommend 4 those who own a car by ur own name, just make a photocopy of ur car registration card and ur genuine passpost/border pass(if u stay at the northern state of Malaysia), show the above documents initially to the Malaysian police at the middle/last check point just after the duty free shop.After that drive ur car to the Thailand border side and park ur car at the left hand side parking area(be carefull NOT to to park ur car OVERNIGHT there just because u want to avoid the hassle unless if u want to see all ur car tyres flatted the next day!).Get down ur car and get ur passport stamp first(cost u 10bath per person 4 that), follow by submit ur passport and car reg card to the booth farthest to the noth whereby usually a girl immigration officer with handle with it.Get the printed car pass from her(valid for one month if u use ur international passport and this is FREE) and sign the pass TWICE infront of yet another immigration officer at the counter besides and leave the pass to the officer for checking. Then get back to ur car, drive to way where u came in just now and straight to the place u sign the car pass, get ur car pass from the officer and HOOLA!! u r in heaven....

Note:
The Thai officer will write ur car licence plate number at the upper side of ur car pass, check it out and please make sure u don't get the wrong one unless u wanna make urself into troubles.U don't have to return the car pass if u decide to visit Thailand again within the permitted duration stated on ur car pass.The good thing is that ur car can entered Thailand as mamy times as u want by just showing the car pass to the officer.Nevertheless don't forget to surrender ur car pass be4 u leave thailand if u comfirm u won't be back soon unless u wanna get ur car blacklisted by Thai authority.
For the matter of Thai car insurance, u can buy it at any big coffe shop at Changloon Malaysia(be4 Bukit Kayu Hitam) or at the Thai immigration department(only if u pretty sure that ur Thai language is very good),the price vary from rm20plus to rm100plus depands on the duration u want . FOR ME, i don't fancy buying Thai car insurance 4 few reasons:
1)I am a very firm, carefull and never drink and drive driver.
2)I am very sure i only drive my car at the Dannok area.
3)The Thai Authority never happened be4 ever check ur car insurance in Dannok or even Sadao.

Lastly, again I would like to reiterate that PLEASE drive ur car to Dannok if if are able to do so because:
1)Most of the Thai girls prefer to jump in a car when going out for eating or to get laid in pubs rather than asking them to squeeze themself up in the motocycle.
2)Car driving is pleasurable esp to the Lake VIew Restaurant at night(the place i like the most in Dannok for the romantic environments and the very delicious and yet not so expensive Thai food)and also sight-seeing at the pubs and booking houses.
3)The risk of ur car being stolen is equall to zero in Dannok. The last time it happened was about 20 years ago.Just make sure u park ur car and lock it down properly.

That's about for now,hope u guys can get help from it!

Cher kan, pai gone!
Old 27-04-2010, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute

What has happened to Dandok? Seems like this thread been quite for quite sometimes liaoz.
Old 27-04-2010, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcook1 View Post
What has happened to Dandok? Seems like this thread been quite for quite sometimes liaoz.
I also wonder why... luckily saw someone's post, saying he never been to Betong and love Danok........ ha ha ha... no conflict of interest, we went to Betong, wonder where to post our outing........ (sorry asking this question)..

Will post a Betong trip report, will try not to be selfish...
Old 27-04-2010, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangers View Post
Any Bros going Betong in May??? I should b there, I've not gone there for sometime liao.
ha ha ha... just got back from there....
Old 28-04-2010, 04:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Good information form sexprovider but Danok seems to be very HOT as he wrote that one needs many "baths" to stay in hotels, to have massages and do other things

NOTE: it should be BAHT
Old 28-04-2010, 05:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 16
Lim2305 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For those like SYT, please go to old and new Satit massage parlor(especially New Satit), you sure get a young and pretty gal there. For ST, they will ask for 150-200 and LT is 300-350. Just pay them 100 for ST and 250-300 for LT depend on your negotiation skill. I am quite confident that you will pick one there unless you don’t like SYT. Remember to go there on or after 12pm local time and don’t go on Monday and Tuesday as many pretty SYT will on holiday to rest their mei mei…….
Just back last weekend and picked 2 gals from new Satit. Had a great fun with them in Karaoke, Paragon and bed.
Danok still packed with cheongsters, maybe need to change the cheong place to Betong as bro etct88 did…..waiting for his Betong’s FR.
Old 28-04-2010, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lim2305 View Post
For those like SYT, please go to old and new Satit massage parlor(especially New Satit), you sure get a young and pretty gal there. For ST, they will ask for 150-200 and LT is 300-350. Just pay them 100 for ST and 250-300 for LT depend on your negotiation skill. I am quite confident that you will pick one there unless you don’t like SYT. Remember to go there on or after 12pm local time and don’t go on Monday and Tuesday as many pretty SYT will on holiday to rest their mei mei…….
Just back last weekend and picked 2 gals from new Satit. Had a great fun with them in Karaoke, Paragon and bed.
Danok still packed with cheongsters, maybe need to change the cheong place to Betong as bro etct88 did…..waiting for his Betong’s FR.
Hi buddy. Just a quick remarks on the latest interesting developement in Dannok. For those who are really looking forward for REAL virgins,there are two new girls available(age between 16-17) in the flesh market!!! I had seen and talk to them and tell u what, they are so preety, shy and look so innocent...The place to look for them is at the New Shalala Spa & Massage located the third lane at the left hand side after you entered the thai border. Be QUICK be4 it's to late!!

Note: i know the owner of the girls well enough to determine the qenuine of the virginity but trust me i had never lay my hands even on the little fingers of the girls because only mature girls are my cup of tea!
Old 28-04-2010, 04:03 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lim2305 View Post
You people so early one no need to sleep.....anyway do ask him about his Tarzan & Jane story.....drilling!
Old 29-04-2010, 06:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 16
Lim2305 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexprovider View Post
Hi buddy. Just a quick remarks on the latest interesting developement in Dannok. For those who are really looking forward for REAL virgins,there are two new girls available(age between 16-17) in the flesh market!!! I had seen and talk to them and tell u what, they are so preety, shy and look so innocent...The place to look for them is at the New Shalala Spa & Massage located the third lane at the left hand side after you entered the thai border. Be QUICK be4 it's to late!!

Note: i know the owner of the girls well enough to determine the qenuine of the virginity but trust me i had never lay my hands even on the little fingers of the girls because only mature girls are my cup of tea!
Thanks for your info. But for me, I will not touch those gals less than 19 yrs old. Another one is I am not fancy those virgin gals.(Via trading) I had been offered many times to these virgin gals from rm2000–rm3000 but I never accepted. This is my principal in this cheong world.
Hi Bro I will be there next week, can we meet up for drink?
Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1