The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2011, 07:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 857 / Power: 20
V|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tieng Viet lovers club

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
We got diff needs. I wan to learn XNN TV. Who can teach???
Hahaha , totally different that I want to learn
Old 26-10-2011, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Vietnamese bánh mě makes stamp in the US
================================================== ==

VietNamNet Bridge – According to Restaurant News (USA), Vietnamese bánh mě (bread) has become a favorite food in the US.

Long before Chipotle’s ShopHouse Southeast Asian Kitchen opened in September in Washington, D.C., with bánh mě as a menu cornerstone, the West Coast bánh mě chain Lee Sandwiches had been expanding rapidly, with 43 units and climbing. In New York, the 2-year-old Baoguette chain has plans to open its fifth location in a few weeks.

Earlier this year, Bun Mee in San Francisco debuted with a modern, fast-casual take on the sandwich. And next week, BONMi is scheduled to open in Washington, just a few blocks from ShopHouse.

The bánh mě is a traditional baguette sandwich prepared with a variety of proteins combined with crisp marinated or pickled vegetables and sometimes pâté and creamy mayonnaise or aioli. The Vietnamese-style baguettes typically are made from a mixture of rice and wheat flour, which offers a crispy crust and tender texture.

Previously available only in Vietnamese mom-and-pop restaurants, the sandwich also has become a frequent offering on menus across all segments, from New York fine-dining chef David Chang, who is often credited with inspiring the bánh mě craze in 2009, to the Nom Nom food trucks in Los Angeles and San Francisco.

These burgeoning bánh mě concepts, however, focus almost exclusively on the sandwich, along with a few Asian sides and salads, as well as Vietnamese-style coffee and desserts.

Chain officials maintain it’s a concept that will appeal to a broad audience in cities across the United States — especially as most bánh mě sandwiches provide a filling meal for less than $10.

One of the largest bánh mě chains in the US is San Jose, Calif.-based Lee’s Sandwiches, with 43 units in five states.

Lee’s was founded by a Vietnamese family that arrived in the US in the early 1980s and initially built a catering truck business. Company founder Chieu Le changed the family’s business name to Lee so it would be easier to pronounce.

In 1983, Le’s parents, Ba Le and Hanh Nguyen, started serving bánh mě sandwiches from a catering truck. It was such a hit that the couple opened their first brick-and-mortar location of Lee’s Sandwiches in San Jose. In 2001, one of their children developed a more Americanized, contemporary take on the family sandwich shop, serving as a model for Lee’s Sandwiches today, said Jimmy Le, also a son of the founder and the chain’s vice president.

Today, 37 of Lee’s locations are operated by franchisees, and the chain is growing. Thang Hoang, director of marketing, said another 15 are expected to open by the end of next year.

Michael Bao and his wife Thao Nguyen opened their first bánh mě shop in New York in 2009 at the height of the gourmet sandwich craze. The tiny 400-square-foot space had only a few counter seats and the menu was brief, with just a handful of bánh mě variations.

Now the couple has four locations in the city and plans to open two more before the end of the year. Their fifth unit, scheduled to open later this month, will be a relatively large 900 square feet.

Once the chain reaches 10 units, the couple plans to take the Baoguette concept outside New York, eventually even to Vietnam.

Vietnamese-American Denise Tran was studying to become a lawyer in New York when a bánh mě craze hit the city in 2009. After a trip to Vietnam to taste the real thing, Tran decided on a career change. She said she believed the bánh mě had potential.

Tran developed Bun Mee, a fast-casual bánh mě restaurant with a name that played on the phonetic pronunciation. Tran found a busy spot on San Francisco’s chic Fillmore Street, far from the Asian neighborhoods of the Tenderloin, which she felt would prove the concept’s crossover potential. The restaurant opened in April.

Knowing that Bun Mee is the first bánh mě experience for many of her customers, she designed a menu that offers both traditional and Americanized versions, such as the Sloppy Bun, with red curry ground beef, house garlic aioli, onion, cucumber, Thai basil and jalapeńos — with the option of an additional fried egg.

The 1,200-square-foot space has only 16 seats, and Tran said about half of her business is takeout. Tran is looking for a second location in San Francisco, but her focus now is on perfecting operations as she readies for growth.

Her goal for the first year of operation is to reach $1.5 million in sales, which may be within reach following a rave review by the San Francisco Chronicle in September that specifically called out Bun Mee’s pork belly bánh mě. Tran also welcomes ShopHouse to the bánh mě niche.

Not far from ShopHouse in Washington, a group of investors is planning to open the first BONMi restaurant Oct. 17.

Another contemporary, fast-casual concept, BONMi will measure about 1,800 square feet with about 40 seats, but is designed to be scaleable.

Also going for a playful, phonetic spelling, BONMi’s menu will feature a variety of proteins, such as garlic-lemon grass chicken, pork meatballs, garlic-black pepper pork butt and brisket — many of which will be prepared with sous-vide techniques.

Vegetarians will also be able to choose from chile-garlic tofu or butternut squash bánh mě. Unlike many bánh mě shops, BONMi will not offer pâté as an option, instead focusing on other authentic ingredients.

Even with ShopHouse a short walk away, Kukuka said BONMi welcomes the attention its future competitor has brought to the bánh mě.

Restaurant News

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 26-10-2011, 09:15 AM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

How bad is the Vietnamese bad debt?
================================================

VietNamNet Bridge – The hot credit growth, plus the bad credit management are the two reasons behind the increases of the bad debts.

The Vietnam Alternative Holdings (VAH), an investment fund with the estimated investment capital of 100 million dollars, managed by VietinBank Capital and Saigon Asset Management Corporation (SAM), is calling for capital. The investment fund plans to join the debt and asset trading market by the end of the year, when it would trade the debts of credit institutions.

“We plan to purchase bad debts of banks, then “renew” them for reselling,” said Nguyen Anh Tuan, General Director of VietinBank Capital.

“We plan to buy second-group and subsequent debts. However, we will also consider buying first-group debts, or the “good loans” whose owners want to sell to gather strength for other business deals,” he added.

According to the current standards, non-performing loans are classified into five groups, of which fifth-group debts are the worst.

With the bad debts on the rise, intermediary institutions like VAH would have many affairs to make.

According to the World Bank and the State Bank of Vietnam, the bad debt ratio of the whole banking system by August 2011 had reached 3.1 percent, higher than 2.16 percent by the end of 2010, while the figure may reach five percent by the end of 2011.

The bad debt ratio of state owned banks has increased by 66.18 percent in comparison with the end of 2010. Meanwhile, the figures were 44.29 percent for joint stock banks, 59.23 percent for joint stock banks and 100 percent foreign invested banks.

The noteworthy thing is that the credit growth rate is much higher than the capital mobilization and GDP growth rates, which leads to the higher liquidity risks. The outstanding loans increased by 32 percent in 2000-2010, while the mobilized capital increased by 29 percent, while GDP grew only by 7.15 percent during that period.

Experts say that with the GDP growth rate of 7 percent, the reasonable credit growth rate should be 14-20 percent which is low enough to not create “credit bubble” and high enough to avoid bad effects to the national economy.

Fitch Rating, S&P and Moody’s all have lowered Vietnam’s credit ratings for 2010, warning about the overly hot credit growth. The high lending growth rate is always associated with the high bad debt ratio and high risks for banking operation.

According to the State Bank of Vietnam, of the 2.5 percent bad debt ratio in 2010, 60 percent came from state owned banks.

Meanwhile, Vietcombank Securities Company has pointed out that there is a big difference in the debt classification method applied by Vietnam and the international practice. Therefore, the above said figures still cannot show an overall picture about the health of credit institutions.

According to the State Bank of Vietnam, the bad debt ratio of 3.1 percent in accordance with Vietnamese standards, is still within the safety line and remains controllable. However, experts say that if referring to international standards, the figure would be 13 percent which is really a worrying figure.

Analysts say a lot of banks have “played tricks” to hide their actual bad debts. Though the State Bank’s circular on debt classification shows the ways for banks to classify bad debts in accordance with both quantitative (article 6) and qualitative analyses (article 7), most of the banks ignore the article 7. To date, only BIDV, Agribank and Vietcombank have classified debts, referring to the article 7. It is because the classification in accordance with qualitative analysis would produce the bad debt figures which are 2-3 times higher than the other method.

The representative of the State Bank of Vietnam, in a recent meeting with commercial banks, revealed that the bank is compiling a new circular on debt classification which will replace the Decision 493 which has become out of date.

Source: TBKTSG

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 26-10-2011, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 17
ilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mambaden View Post
I'm vietnamese ! and live in ho chi minh !
will teach girl for free hehe !
but here are all bros who want to learn it for free. can compromise a little bit boh bro? please?

- Close your eyes and walk with your heart -
Old 26-10-2011, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 13
haosac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I wan to learn XNN TV. Who can teach???
That I can't teach. I'm a very honest man. I even dunno wat does xạo mean, needless to mention about XNN
Old 26-10-2011, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by V|ernar View Post
And me too ! Should we form a class ? Hehe , I sure alot of ppl will be interested !
Okay, we form a class. Location would be in JC, where the environment is suitable for studying VNmese in a high educational level The 1st vocabulary lesson would be "các bộ phận tręn cơ thể phụ nữ bằng tiếng Việt" There would be female teaching assistants to guide you through the lesson, and help you understand and memorize the words deeply. Who wanna join?

Last edited by haosac; 26-10-2011 at 02:07 PM.
Old 26-10-2011, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mambaden View Post
I'm vietnamese ! and live in ho chi minh !
will teach girl for free hehe !
Not many singaporean gals wan to learn TV. Sorry

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 26-10-2011, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by haosac View Post
Okay, we form a class. Location would be in JC, where the environment is suitable for studying VNmese in a high educational level The 1st vocabulary lesson would be "các bộ phận tręn cơ thể phụ nữ bằng tiếng Việt". There would be female teaching assistants to guide you through the lesson, and help you understand and memorize the words deeply. Who wanna join?
1st lesson : "Body parts of Vietnamese women"---- Lecturer HaoSac. Please register your interest.... Sir, u didnt put the date & time

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 26-10-2011, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not many singaporean gals wan to learn TV. Sorry
If there were sgp gals wanna learn TV, I bet this forum will be flooded by Viet guys offering the job lah
Old 26-10-2011, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
1st lesson : "Body parts of Vietnamese women"---- Lecturer HaoSac. Please register your interest.... Sir, u didnt put the date & time
since you are the 1st who shows interest in the class and probably are the 2nd best in TV here (haha, apology for me being so bold to rank myself as the 1st in TV. I'm noob in all the other aspects though, please teach), may I appoint you to be the class monitor, who will be in charge of organizing the class (time, date, exact place etc..) and also helping other class members in learning (not just TV) as you are no doubt very experienced Thank you
Old 27-10-2011, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 17
ilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
since you are the 1st who shows interest in the class and probably are the 2nd best in TV here ...
i also very noob in all aspect including TV but can i offer myself to be an experimental subject with a real live VB when it comes to practical laboratory session? hic hic hic...

- Close your eyes and walk with your heart -
Old 27-10-2011, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
intoxicated316 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Okay, we form a class. Location would be in JC, where the environment is suitable for studying VNmese in a high educational level The 1st vocabulary lesson would be "các bộ phận tręn cơ thể phụ nữ bằng tiếng Việt" There would be female teaching assistants to guide you through the lesson, and help you understand and memorize the words deeply. Who wanna join?
Me me me!!! date time and venue??
Old 27-10-2011, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
If there were sgp gals wanna learn TV, I bet this forum will be flooded by Viet guys offering the job lah
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovedoggie View Post
i also very noob in all aspect including TV but can i offer myself to be an experimental subject with a real live VB when it comes to practical laboratory session? hic hic hic...
There will be a lot of guys offering themselves too U pay your own tuition fee while others will pay theirs So tonite, what have u learnt??? I felt my learning curve is not as steep as few years ago liao. Quite stagnant

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 27-10-2011, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
since you are the 1st who shows interest in the class and probably are the 2nd best in TV here (haha, apology for me being so bold to rank myself as the 1st in TV. I'm noob in all the other aspects though, please teach. may I appoint you to be the class monitor, who will be in charge of organizing the class (time, date, exact place etc..) and also helping other class members in learning (not just TV) as you are no doubt very experienced. Thank you
I cannot be the 2nd best here... there are many good ones around, but they remain quiet quiet only. They have not SHOW HAND

Whoever interested to meet up with The Teacher himself please PM me with contact numbers. How about meeting up this Saturday for Chelsea vs Arsenal's match 745pm? I will count the strength and decide by Sat noon 12pm the "classroom", most likely at the Little Vietnam in singapore

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 27-10-2011, 04:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2721 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We got diff needs. I wan to learn XNN TV. Who can teach???
i thought you learned...

Quote:
1st lesson : "Body parts of Vietnamese women"
only 3 parts that are interesting mah... what is there to learn

mieng
vu
chim
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1