The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2016, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16316 / Power: 51
siam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemenx View Post

.. laugh die me ...
Old 15-07-2016, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pupiang11 View Post
Hi all, heard that satit hotel is still providing top services from the massage parlours? Just to clarify
Can also " booking " for clubs clubbing, makan, overnight and poke poke after 10 pm.
Old 15-07-2016, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14044 / Power: 19
wohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Johor Bahru/Hatyai

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
AirAsia has direct flights between Johor Bahru/Hatyai at very low cost.
About S$80.00 return all inclusive.

No need to take 14 hours coach loh.
so cheap? I just checked and the price is almost same as sin-hdy.....
Old 16-07-2016, 01:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow AirAsia - Johor Bahru/Hatyai

Quote:
Originally Posted by wohaha96 View Post
so cheap? I just checked and the price is almost same as sin-hdy.....
Promotion over.

Just check AirAsia website once a week.
Sometimes you can get good deals.
The Johor Bahru/Bandung route has dirt cheap prices on certain dates if your itinenary is flexible.

I recently flew AirAsia - Johor Bahru/Guangzhou route.
About S$145.00 return all inclusive!
Old 16-07-2016, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
bluemenx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: AirAsia - Johor Bahru/Hatyai

Danok 10 am..13 july 2016
Old 16-07-2016, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14044 / Power: 19
wohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond repute

btw, I remember you all saying there is a spa in dannok that is like Bluewave, Saboon, E2 type, where is it ar? Maybe taking a bus to dannok.... 11 hours though.....
Old 17-07-2016, 12:37 PM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wohaha96 View Post
btw, I remember you all saying there is a spa in dannok that is like Bluewave, Saboon, E2 type, where is it ar? Maybe taking a bus to dannok.... 11 hours though.....
It is located in Heijian Hotel.

The spa got jacuzzi, sauna, bath room, simple food, massage room with young girls in a private room with bath room ( you choose the massage lady ), however there is no cinema room ( only got some plasma on the walls and showing very old kung fu shows ) . Last time, when I went there, it was about RM68 per entry including massage but the rates has risen.

Last edited by Yokosi; 25-07-2016 at 12:22 PM.
Old 23-07-2016, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
walker777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can i ask, actually what should we do when our booking girls got attitude problem?
My trip was in the last week, booked a girl from a shop named KK, quite pretty, from Laos. After 1st time the girl wanted to just sleep in the hotel room and refused to follow us out.
I thought if i complain to OKT will make a difference, who know they just act drama and told me that the girl period just came, they did check on her already, and just let the girl went back. I'm pretty sure that was a lie but no point to argue with them. I asked for partly refund, the OKT promised to transfer it the next day, but until today still receive nothing. At first im still getting his reply when i was still around, but i left he totally ignore my messages.
This OKT named jacky, shop name KK.
Just take your risk if you want to book girl from this shop, they will just protect their girls even got attitude problem, no gurantee at all. So what's the difference between book from shop and book freelancer, which they always claim that freelancers will run away, but I experienced the same even book from shop.
After paid so much booking a girl, at night I still have to order a ST.
Old 23-07-2016, 02:11 PM
Samster

Can i ask, actually what should we do when our booking girls got attitude problem?
My trip was in the last week, booked a girl from a shop named KK, quite pretty, from Laos. After 1st time the girl wanted to just sleep in the hotel room and refused to follow us out.
I thought if i complain to OKT will make a difference, who know they just act drama and told me that the girl period just came, they did check on her already, and just let the girl went back. I'm pretty sure that was a lie but no point to argue with them. I asked for partly refund, the OKT promised to transfer it the next day, but until today still receive nothing. At first im still getting his reply when i was still around, but i left he totally ignore my messages.
Just take your risk if you want to book girl from this shop, they will just protect their girls even got attitude problem, no gurantee at all. So what's the difference between book from shop and book freelancer, which they always claim that freelancers will run away, but I experienced the same even book from shop.
Old 23-07-2016, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
annonymous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by walker777 View Post
What's her name if i may ask?
Old 23-07-2016, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by walker777 View Post
actually what should we do when our booking girls got attitude problem?
booked a girl from a shop named KK......from Laos......and refused to follow us out.
I thought if i complain to OKT will make a difference....and told me that the girl period just came, they did check on her already, and just let the girl went back. I'm pretty sure that was a lie but no point to argue with them. I asked for partly refund, the OKT promised to transfer it the next day, but until today still receive nothing....... but i left he totally ignore my messages.
Just take your risk if you want to book girl from this shop, they will just.....no gurantee at all. So what's the difference between book from shop and book freelancer, which they always claim that freelancers will run away, but I experienced the same even book from shop.

It is not yesterday years whereby OKTs surely will beat up the puyings if u complained.

I saw a Thai OKT bashing up a puying in a hotel room and continued to beat her even when 3 hotel staff came up to see what was going on. That was too many years ago.

Now the OKTs in Danok don't give a shit. You can scream and yell but the OKT, liked what I said, will do nothing to the puyings.

Reserved lady from shop..........especially from Laos.......not so good. Bigger chances that the lady will not do anything after 1st bonk. Hardly any thais puyings in Danok now.

Booking freelancars.........even worse........Laos lady.........same excuses.......and fly aeroplane after 1st bonk after wanting RM100 and more tips to c doctor in Hatyai and some other crazy excuses.

Better you have a ST in the massage parlour.......and go to the smaller thai puds ( whereby you may get a long time thai puying whereby u can swing, chemistry talk, see all the ladies, including naked ones, before making the kill ) and to the bigger clubs later to drink.

Whether you have good time as above.....it all depends. I had many excellent outings in the Thai-Malaysian border towns for the past 27+ years. Sungai Golok and Padang Besar, the puyings' attitudes to the customers were better those in Danok. And the ladies, however, were from Thailand and along the Burmese / Thai border. Now mostly in the 2 towns , the ladies are from Laos. Don't know why Laos puyings in Danok have this shitty attitude to customers. Those in Sungai Golok, in the farms and in Soi Sawadee ( a cul de sac with drinking ktvs on either side ) and those ktvs behind Riverra Hotel see u liked " a big brother " and without asking for massive tips. Gave 20THB, they thanked you. Here in Danok, you give 20THB, you get screwed deep deep from the puyings.

Situation in Danok is getting good to bad and now to worse with the farms and the big clubs with coyotes, models, service personnel consuming your drinks, wanna have tips, tequilas, flowers and what's not. Even big clubs with toilet attendants wanna have tips. All money faced bastards. Riverra Hotel's agogo main captain came and sabai & toasted with me. And no asked for any thing else. And never touched my beer. A good captain here. With Malaysian Ringgit down the gutter.......even more expensive to cum in Danok.

Last edited by Yokosi; 25-07-2016 at 12:27 PM. Reason: Typo & further editing
Old 24-07-2016, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi;1487$$$$
With Malaysian Ringgit down the gutter.......even more expensive to cum there.
100% agree with you. And thanks to your advice I did not go down to Danok on March this year. With the weaker ringgit I decided to cheong at Puchong which is much cheaper and visited few MPs and pubs there. Overall felt satisfied as I managed to get laid and massage from different gals although not all gals that I selected gave me good service. For me it is cheap and value for money cheong trip.
Old 24-07-2016, 03:41 PM
Samster

first of all, sorry for posted twice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by annonymous View Post
What's her name if i may ask?
cant remember her name, bad memory in terms of names.. but she likes to draw a star on ur cheek near her eye 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi;1487$$$$
It is not yesterday years whereby OKTs surely will beat up the puyings if u complained.

I have seem a Thai OKT bashing up a puying in a hotel room and continued to beat her even when 3 hotel staff came up to see what was going on. That was too many years ago.

Now the OKTs in Danok don't give a shit. You can scream and yell but the OKT, liked what I said, will do nothing to the puyings.

Book from shop..........especially from Laos.......not so good. Bigger chances that the lady will not do anything after 1st bonk. Hardly any thais puyings in Danok now.

Book freelancars.........even worse........same excuses.......and fly aeroplane after 1st bonk.

Better you have a ST in the massage parlour.......and go to the smaller thai puds ( whereby you may get a long time thai puying ) and to the bigger clubs later.

Whether you have good time as above.....it all depends. I had many excellent outings in the Thai-Malaysian border towns for the past 25 years. Sungai Golok and Padang Besar have better puyings' attitudes to the customers than those in Danok. And the ladies, however, are from Thai and Laos. Now mostly from Laos. Don't know why Laos puyings in Danok have this shitty attitude to customers.

Situation in Danok is getting good to bad and now to worse with the farms and the big clubs with coyotes, models, service personnel consuming your drinks, wanna have tips, tequilas, flowers and what's not. Even big clubs with toilet attendants wanna have tips. With Malaysian Ringgit down the gutter.......even more expensive to cum there.
yea agree, with the ringgit nowadays better just play in malaysia.
thanks for the tip, i will not pick laos girls next time if i got other choices. i took a myanmar girl the 1st night, it was really great!
ST in MP actually better to me, quality of the girls are better compared to booking ones, maybe due to the good quality booking girls always got taken earlier. no matter what attitude the MP girls have it's just ST, just bonk and leave. and, with the same amount of money i can try 2 different girls.
Old 25-07-2016, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnudes View Post
100% agree with you. And thanks to your advice I did not go down to Danok on March this year. With the weaker ringgit I decided to cheong at Puchong which is much cheaper and visited few MPs and pubs there. Overall felt satisfied...........For me it is cheap and value for money cheong trip.
Glad that u enjoyed yourself in Puchong. How was shopping in Jaya Jusco ?. Main thing is.......even for cheonging......is value for money that we earned.

[QUOTE=walker777 )

yea agree, with the ringgit nowadays better just play in malaysia.
thanks for the tip, i will not pick laos girls next time if i got other choices. i took a myanmar girl the 1st night, it was really great!
ST in MP actually better to me, quality of the girls are better compared to booking ones......good quality booking girls always got taken earlier. [/QUOTE]

Please go to other places such as Pekan Siam, Betong, Sungai Golok, Satun and across Tumpat.............different area..........different scenes......same with the puyings and quality. Then, you will know what the benefits you can get when compared to Danok. But you must have the balls to do it. We live only once.

Last edited by Yokosi; 25-07-2016 at 05:48 PM.
Old 25-07-2016, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
annonymous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is this the guy you are talking about?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1