The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-01-2017, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2668 / Power: 16
sytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilroc View Post
You can prebook her. I just did for this coming Sat.
thanks for the tips , she so hard to book must be very good , wish can get slot soon
Old 18-01-2017, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 14
8195 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy8195 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
You can prebook her. I just did for this coming Sat.
i pre book mint for tomorrow to enjoy again
Old 18-01-2017, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Yes I agree it getting worse and the review on the website cannot be trusted. I tried 1 before got 7 good review on the site. Tried and I declare it as my worse experience and all the review I confirm all make up by the gal herself to gain business. Also the photo is fake, if not at least was 10years ago. when I go in that time, I saw another Bro with a piss look leaving the place. Ya the place was share by 3ppl with a common toilet.
Serious ah, bro. Care to share with us which ML is that so we can avoid?
Old 18-01-2017, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

http://sglonelyguy.com/vicki-massage/

Certified masseuse with pole dancing as hobby. Seems interesting. Anyone tried?
Old 18-01-2017, 11:06 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Reviewer123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by etan999 View Post
Finally managed to RTM after several failed attempts . As usual, fantastic service and had lots of fun.....
Guys - I can verify that all the MRs on summer are likely fake. HUGE disparity in the picture and appearance and definitey not a C copper. With the number of OKTs clone in this forum, it's hard to trust any reliable MR anymore. Hence, advice is to siam if you think something is amiss. Don't fall into the trap!
Old 18-01-2017, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 11
Newbie1985 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNewbie1985 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://samsforum.com/showpos...4&postcount=17

Anyone got any news of Cassie. Heard from a fren he saw her shopping here with a guy somewhere. Simply love her special. Still reminisces that special moment that we had. LOL
Old 18-01-2017, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1642 / Power: 12
VKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reviewer123456 View Post
Guys - I can verify that all the MRs on summer are likely fake. HUGE disparity in the picture and appearance and definitey not a C copper. With the number of OKTs clone in this forum, it's hard to trust any reliable MR anymore. Hence, advice is to siam if you think something is amiss. Don't fall into the trap!
Can any other Bros who tried Summer before confirm or deny this??
Old 18-01-2017, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 12
Manomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
http://sglonelyguy.com/vicki-massage/

Certified masseuse with pole dancing as hobby. Seems interesting. Anyone tried?
Tried!

Bro, if you are into some serious massage she will be the one to go to. Very pro massage, and clean you up with Hot water dipped towel after the oily massage.

Body wise, expect to see a slim bodied lady, a Dancer after all, look wise I think she quite chio, nice looking.

Sensual is where she lack, the amount of seriousness and effort she put into giving you a good massage, I think she can be forgiven if her sensual touch is limited, though she still put in effort to Ensure you have a good firing though!
Old 18-01-2017, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manomanomana View Post
Tried!

Bro, if you are into some serious massage she will be the one to go to. Very pro massage, and clean you up with Hot water dipped towel after the oily massage.

Body wise, expect to see a slim bodied lady, a Dancer after all, look wise I think she quite chio, nice looking.

Sensual is where she lack, the amount of seriousness and effort she put into giving you a good massage, I think she can be forgiven if her sensual touch is limited, though she still put in effort to Ensure you have a good firing though!

Thanks, how's roaming signal?
Old 18-01-2017, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 12
Manomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Thanks, how's roaming signal?
Roaming wise, how do I say, she wanked me off fully clothed! But allow to touch from outside the clothes, but yet one wouldn't mind her doing so after she have shown how pro she can be giving you a marvellous massage, like I say, go for the massage, other stuff, its prob try ur own luck, maybe she like you give u good access. Juz my Guess!
Old 18-01-2017, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
devilroc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Serious ah, bro. Care to share with us which ML is that so we can avoid?
http://www.$$$$$$.com/show.aspx?id=845
This is the one. Who tried her before can share your experience.
Old 18-01-2017, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7802 / Power: 11
Tinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reviewer123456 View Post
Of the bros who wrote the MRs, 4 of them at least to me are familiar bros here. And I trust their MRs.

Maybe u kena bait and switch? Or you are out to sabo her after you were not able to get what you want?
Old 18-01-2017, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
devilroc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sytdreamer View Post
thanks for the tips , she so hard to book must be very good , wish can get slot soon
I not sure. Sat I tried then let you know. But so many good reviews and promote by so many Bro here so must try. As till now the best I tried was fanny on new year eve. Haha maybe it is the last run of 2016 that why I feel she is good.
Old 18-01-2017, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 9
easternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to behold

Agreed with the bros who are saying it's hard lately to find a good one. I've had a string of...not really *bad* luck, because they haven't been bad, but just nothing really outstanding. Probably been 2 months since I had one where I walked away thinking 'ahh, damn that was good.' But several where I'm thinking 'eh, I should have saved my money.' Most of them have been girls with few if any reviews, which I guess should have been my first clue.

All that said, i wonder if anyone on here has tried this girl

http://www.$$$$$$.com/show.aspx?id=482&tid=5

Sounds and looks good, and good reviews on that site, and she's my type, but... once bitten twice shy I sppose. appreciate anyone can give some pointers. Cheers all!
Old 18-01-2017, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 10
TuaTua deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTuaTua deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I tried Summer service last week. All I can say is a pleasant looking young lady, great attitude and service, nice sensual also. Value for money.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1