The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
majere23

Closed Thread

Old 13-10-2012, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lost And Found

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousSG View Post
Any bros know where is Chanel from Mayouso Beauty working now? The pretty PRC MILF who is now SG citizen. Visited her last week, but when I went back yesterday, the lady boss says she is no longer working there.

Thanks in advance.
I went down looking for her yesterday and was told by the lady boss she on leave. However the lady who I was assigned told me different version. She told me Chanel flared up at a customer and resign.
Old 14-10-2012, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousSG View Post
Any bros know where is Chanel from Mayouso Beauty working now? The pretty PRC MILF who is now SG citizen. Visited her last week, but when I went back yesterday, the lady boss says she is no longer working there.

Thanks in advance.
can get citizen,? Massage Skill very
good?
Old 14-10-2012, 01:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Lost And Found

Anyone know the whereabouts of ex-Rose Garden (Beach Road) gal EILEEN? She last worked in a TCM shop in town area but last heard she quitted few mths ago. Her hp was discontinued, not sure if she had RTC or began a new life somewhr in S'pore.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 14-10-2012, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 16
HOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud of

I am looking for Crystal from Rose Garden Spa.
Old 14-10-2012, 02:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
geeky82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am looking for Wen Wen. Last time work at Coronation Plaza & Adelphi.
Old 14-10-2012, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chukeliang View Post
can get citizen,? Massage Skill very
good?
Ya, she is holding pink IC. Massage skills good enough for me.
Old 14-10-2012, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dadi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro knows the whereabouts of Cindy of youth hc
Old 14-10-2012, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
grizzly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lahchi View Post
Hello Bros..

I miss the good ole days of HC where a working man can have some respite for a few hours from this cruel world..anyone bro who have info on:

Tina: Bukit Timah HC
Eva: Bugis HC(my all time fave HC ger)

Thank you..

Lahchi
Hi bro lahchi if u are looking for Tina i guess she no more ... left to US ! she one of the good one ! I got info from my frd ...
Old 14-10-2012, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockkee View Post
anyone know where Vernice from casablanca is now? thank you very much
Pls give a description of Vernice?

BTW when u enter a massage parlour n u ask for a certain massage girl. Some times her girl colleagues will lie to u dat the girl u r asking for has went back to PRC. I actually got this answer from a PRC massage girl. I later met the massage girl I was looking for in another massage parlour in S'pore. I told her dat her girl colleagues said she went back to PRC. She told me they were lying. They want u to get a massage from them instead. This is often the case for PRC massage girls.
Old 14-10-2012, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 12
hockkee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhockkee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

vernice is local chinese, fairly pretty and tall... always never fail to provide great service... hope anyone who know can let me know her where abouts... thank you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
Pls give a description of Vernice?

BTW when u enter a massage parlour n u ask for a certain massage girl. Some times her girl colleagues will lie to u dat the girl u r asking for has went back to PRC. I actually got this answer from a PRC massage girl. I later met the massage girl I was looking for in another massage parlour in S'pore. I told her dat her girl colleagues said she went back to PRC. She told me they were lying. They want u to get a massage from them instead. This is often the case for PRC massage girls.
Old 14-10-2012, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 22
buaya18 is a glorious beacon of lightbuaya18 is a glorious beacon of lightbuaya18 is a glorious beacon of lightbuaya18 is a glorious beacon of lightbuaya18 is a glorious beacon of light

Anybody knows where is Hui Hui (ex-Yuyi)?
Old 15-10-2012, 02:11 AM
Samster

owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeky82 View Post
I am looking for Wen Wen. Last time work at Coronation Plaza & Adelphi.
u mean WW's no longer @ Coronation? Not seen her for years! all along tot she's still wkg thr.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 15-10-2012, 02:40 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Found Star, Ex OT and Bukit Timah HC Spa Romantics

She quit now doing retail in ST, got BF

Still looking for Miss Joanne...sigh... read her ex review also steam...
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 15-10-2012, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
Found Star, Ex OT and Bukit Timah HC Spa Romantics

She quit now doing retail in ST, got BF

Still looking for Miss Joanne...sigh... read her ex review also steam...
Bro, is Spa Romantics whr the former very popular WW (Adelphi fame) worked? Did u ask Star of WW's whereabts?

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 15-10-2012, 10:35 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Bro, is Spa Romantics whr the former very popular WW (Adelphi fame) worked? Did u ask Star of WW's whereabts?
I can ask star, meeting her for lunch later....very hard to get her, she very in

love with her BF, 2 years already

This kind of fairy tale story, Ex Wl, Fl has found love and left the industry

This bro said he saw WW in august this year at Bukit Timah, in her 30s already right?

http://samsforum.com/showpos...6&postcount=60
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread