The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2004, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 23
newcomerjkt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynewcomerjkt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
South Korea - Seoul

Anybody has been to Seoul?
Any experience that could be shared?

I will be in Seoul next week, and will need some helps on finding where the actions are.

I heard about Yongsan and Miari, but that these places were not foreigner friendly. Is it the same for Non Korean - Asian?

Will report my experience if I'm successful!
Old 16-03-2004, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold
Re: South Korea - Seoul

Quote:
Originally posted by newcomerjkt
Anybody has been to Seoul?
Any experience that could be shared?

I will be in Seoul next week, and will need some helps on finding where the actions are.

I heard about Yongsan and Miari, but that these places were not foreigner friendly. Is it the same for Non Korean - Asian?

Will report my experience if I'm successful!
You will want to try this site for the info you need for Yongsan:

http://www.111111111.com/songtan_son/seoul

and

http://www.wsgforum.com

Enjoy surfing and bonking........
Old 16-03-2004, 12:45 AM
Samster

gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: South Korea - Seoul

Quote:
Originally posted by gigantic_tk
You will want to try this site for the info you need for Yongsan:

and

Enjoy surfing and bonking........

encoding error, it should be:

Old 16-03-2004, 12:48 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: South Korea - Seoul

Quote:

Old 16-03-2004, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quote:

Old 16-03-2004, 12:51 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: South Korea - Seoul

Quote:
replaced 111111111.com with 111111111.com
Old 16-03-2004, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by yomun
gigantic_tk,

Your URL is blocked by Sammyboy.

Please join in my quest to fuck Sammyboy up. Fuck you Sammyboy! You lame fuck shit head.

_|_
anyway is is insde 111111111.com just replaced the 111......

Why block, it is not an illegal site and no phonography. Seem that Sammyboy mind is much narrow than mine............least my brain is round...hehehe.......perhaps he got trianglar mind instead leh........
Old 16-03-2004, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
anyway is is insde 111111111.com just replaced the 111......

Why block, it is not an illegal site and no phonography. Seem that Sammyboy mind is much narrow than mine............least my brain is round...hehehe.......perhaps he got trianglar mind instead leh........

It seems that 111111111 never pay sam subscription else why target at g e o c i t i e s . c o m hehehe...

Anyway I just want to help this new samster to fish for his oversea thrills ........ simple request also reject??????????
Old 16-03-2004, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
It seems that 111111111 never pay sam subscription else why target at g e o c i t i e s . c o m hehehe...

Anyway I just want to help this new samster to fish for his oversea thrills ........ simple request also reject??????????

replaced 11111111.com with g e o c i t i e s . c o m leh....
Old 16-03-2004, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quote:

Replace 111111111.com with g e o c i t i e s . c o m and you will be able to view the website............this is sam's competitor site.....i think else he won't block....................there is a will there is a way........hehehe.......
Old 16-03-2004, 11:18 PM
Samster

newcomerjkt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynewcomerjkt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thanks

Thanks for the link.
Do you know if these places accept Asian other than Korean?
Old 16-03-2004, 11:39 PM
Samster

Re: Thanks

Quote:
Thanks for the link.
Do you know if these places accept Asian other than Korean?

Communications is rather problematic there, sign language being used but I doubt they really understood your main intention. When come to pricing, I use calculator to ask them to key in the figure and negotiation is also via calculator. Look really blur when want to converse with these Korean gal........ being there alone and is not a good experience if you can't even understand their language and culture.......

You can read more South Korea FR from this site:

Old 20-03-2004, 12:15 AM
Samster

Itaewon

Gigantic,
I visited the website you mentioned and Itaweon seems to be the most popular place for non-korean.

They mentioned about "hooker hill", do you know how to get there from the Itaewon station?
Old 20-03-2004, 12:44 PM
Samster

Re: Itaewon

Quote:
Gigantic,
I visited the website you mentioned and Itaweon seems to be the most popular place for non-korean.

They mentioned about "hooker hill", do you know how to get there from the Itaewon station?
Have been there quite sometime for a short visit and was brought there by our company korean supplier there for ST, it was at night hence I really couldn't recognise the actual location. However the tourist spot at Itaewon, I have visited during the day times and is a place mainly for clothing and some other accessories, in old building with basements... ... my korean fren drive me there.......see whether I can recall and let u know later,,,
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1